Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,168 members, 7,936,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh (9470 Views)

OBJ: I Refused The Choice Of A Corrupt Successor / Idris Abdulkarim Is Jaga Jaga OBJ -- I Never Forget Am / Obj: "i Am Better Off In Nigeria Than I Would Have Been In Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Ogianyo, Nice post, but i don't av the patience and time to read it, Majority of us won't either. But it looks like it would make sense from the 1st Paragraph.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by danteweb: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Young people and the Nigeria we see

Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Dunniah(f): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
The Ribadu/Fola Adeola team would have been ok for me if not for Fola Adeola. I had a personal encounter with the man in 2009 and left with a negative impression. He is very arrogant, intolerant and even told a lie during that encounter.

After having met with him for the first time about a transaction, the need arose for my team to see the man again. He lied during our telephone discussion about being away from his house when I could actually hear the clanging of pans and pots and one of his children crying in the background. As we were already in front of his gate, I advised my team members to wait for some minutes and lo and behold, the man stepped out of the house. On sighting us, he flared up and began to utter unprintable words. He cut the picture of a very pompous person that day. So much so for a vice presidential candidate.

I have met the likes of Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc before and they never for once struck me as being arrogant. But our man Fola has never even handled a political post before and his nose is already turned up. I wonder how a man that could not even keep the door of his little home open would handle his vice presidential mansion.

This is not a campaign of calumny though, far be it from me. I love ACN (with the likes of Fashola, Tinubu and Ribadu). I'm just making an observation known.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Joe50(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
segunjowo:

PDP should just go!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

don't worry GEJ will make PDP to stay for another years coming cool
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by daphil: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Dunniah, is it a joke or you are serious with what you mentioned above?
I can't believe what I have just read angry
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by abrahamzo: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
Abraham Zoe Oweniwe's comment; 08163038595. I had brain storming session with a very intelligent friend of mine but I disagre with him on dis mata. He said OBJ was responsible 4 GSM in Nigeria. was obj responsible 4 d advent of atm machines or usage of blackberies or brt buses? dis came as a result of change or technological advancement in d world which obj did not initiate. in d case of brt buses fashola paid 4 dis buses & marked out lanes 4 them. obj did not do any investment & nitel died under his care
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by lakode(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2011
hmmm you guys don't laugh at baba ooo, all this you seeing is a gimmick just to make you think the election will be free and fair, PDP will win the presidential hands down , Baba is a genius , He knows he cant win all , win some loose some , baba go still laugh
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by HighChief4(m): 1:42am On Apr 12, 2011
VOTE PDP (Dr Uduaghan) IN DELTA STATE FOR MORE ACTION, LOL

Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 12, 2011
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by sleekman(m): 3:52am On Apr 12, 2011
Ha Uduaghan dis one go killi u O! Short man with big belle like u. U fit find space there.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by derekcole: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2011
OBJ, u must laugh oooooooooo

Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Dunniah(f): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
daphil:

@ Dunniah, is it a joke or you are serious with what you mentioned above?
I can't believe what I have just read angry

I am very serious, I would never cook all that up.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by EMANY01(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
This is the same man who in 2007 told the prospective Pdp governorship candidates that they had to agree among themselves to let go of some states so as to make the general outlook of the elections acceptable alas the governors in their greed refused to heed that advice.I dont blame them not having served in the military especialy at the general staff level,battle planning battle management roles they had no clue what the general had in mind.
In any engagement with an overall goal you have to be prepared to lose some ground to the enemy in doing this be certain to CHOSE THE GROUND YOU LOSE else the enemy makes that choice for you. Ofcourse in making that choice consider the least strategic/valuable territory to lose.This is all for the larger goal.
Remember also the man at Ota applies his lifetime training to politics. I wouldnt discount him just yet.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by jamesugo: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
If BABA wants to laugh, he will.
No body can stop him.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by jamesugo: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Uduaghan is a big fool
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
Vote Saturday 16th April 2011

Vote for:

Integrity, Competence with Humility

Be very wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
He is already a loser obj nofing for you www.cyracksinternetbiz..com
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Johns83: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
Buhari performed at PTF
[flash=900,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXroemYT0Q?version=3[/flash]

Buhari's character :
[flash=900,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZp8DrkSvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nomehstan(m): 1:58am On Apr 28, 2011
Yes PDP should go and rest,i pray that they will lose in Ebonyi state as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori Gets N50Million Pension As Ex-Governor Of Delta / TNM: New Third Force To Receive APC, PDP Defectors After Primaries / TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.