Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,168 members, 7,936,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others (7896 Views)

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by passyjango(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
South West will vote for GEJ for president, and GEJ ensures no rigging from his PDP "rascals" in the South West.
ACN wins all governorship seats in South West.

Such a deal will only work if the governorship elections will take place first. Making a deal with a snake like GEJ with a history of not keeping agreements (eg PDP zoning agreement) is useless except if he keeps his own side of the bargain first.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by sbeezy8: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
tinubu is not cutting any deal with pdp or cpc- i bet

time for deal cutting isnt 2011 its 2015 let GEJ rely on his support in the NE NC SE AND SS  he should forget SW.

ACN will never step down for PDP - AD  learned their lesson and tinubu is too smart objdidnt full him the first time and he wont around this time

tinubu isnt gullible ACN IS BETTER WITHOUT CPC AND PDP. ACN will be makin a big statement come this far for stupidpolitics who do they think ACN is LP, APGA?
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by mrnatural(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
Politics is a dirty game, there is no way you play it with all sincerity, You will definately compromise and dance to the gallery
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Dikyson: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
Consultation between all the political parties is the best way to good governance in Nigeria rather than lavishing money and rigging election for selfish interest.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by HamidO1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
bababuff:

This is the deal:

South West will vote for GEJ for president, and GEJ ensures no rigging from his PDP "rascals" in the South West.
ACN wins all governorship seats in South West.

grin

Too late if I must say. GEJ can't do otherwise at this point, he doesn't have the balls to beg JEGA to rig anywhere in the southwest and Nigeria as a whole. Meaning ACN does not need GEJ to win the governorship elections in the south west. With or without GEJ, ACN is bound to sweep the governorship elections in the South west.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Musiwa13: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
Lo
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by BluMalam(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
snthesis:

if wishes were horses . . . . tongue
Beaf will play polo
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Busols757: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
It as all begun, what we are seeing now is the politricks.

Anyway sha as for me I will vote for Gej. He is still better than the rest
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by obongtunji: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
smart guy he knows that he the vote from the south west to get to that place. hope you will succeed mr president sir.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by doja(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
ACN is not cutting any deal with any body not even Buhari. The party would rather use this election to access its weight in other to strategize towards the 2015 elections.

These other political parties need ACN very badly.We should not forget that CPC is going to be dead after this elections if Buhari does not win the reason is simple--he is going to be ineligible to contest any elections after now and a CPC without Buhari is very empty especially as he has failed to groom any protegee over time.

The ACN does not believe in the ideology of the PDP hence no alliance of any form will ever be looked into the PDP will still have to purge itself of all ills before that can ever happen.

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Grassroot: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
I think this title is misleading. I read the article over and over again. No where was it stated that GEJ met with Tinubu. Maybe I'm missing something. The article is too vague. Journalists usually report facts, events, details and people involved in the events.

BTW: I think its too late for that meeting. The election is just 4 days away. Very little can be changed. "Who go win go win"
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by JimmyBoy1: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
It is true that there is no permanent friends or enemies in politics, But there cant be any alliance with ACN and PDP as that will negate the basic values that gave birth to ACN in the first place. Southwest is not on the opposition side just for the love being in opposition party, but South Westerners need a party that pursues things they hold dear. Education,Infrastructrul development, Health Care, Rule of Law, Agric used to be among but it seems to have wanned down for white collar Jobs.

PDP seem to be about sharing money and election rigging, the exceptions I know about are Chris Ngige(Anambra) and Chibuike Amechi(Rivers), they were able to perform due to special circumstances that released them from apron of their God fathers. It is on record that Rivers State Executives came to Lagos to understudy Lagos Executive, therefore everything you see in Lagos is being replicated in Port-Harcourt.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
The wise choice:
[flash=850,850]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by ololufemi: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
Up Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Governor Emeritus

The Lion of Bourdillon Ikoyi

Jagaban of Borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

The voice of opposition in Nigeria.

Happy birthday at 59 years

Great minds think alike
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
So whats the aim of the meeting?
Is Tinubu now going to publicly declare for jonathan to swerve SW people to vote Jonathan?
Or does it mean he will rig Jonathan in? meaning he has been rigging for ACN all along?
I do not get the aim
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by dibigslim: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
Deal or no Deal, GEJ is our next president. gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn smiley kiss
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by onome25(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
my dear GEJ, may ur dreams restore a true NIGERIA for we the youths, may ur VICTORY brings in development & change to NIGERIA & AFRICA.
Saturday, myself & over 299,000 youths in kaduna own you our votes.
GEJ, the OBAMA of NIGERIA & AFRICA.
i lov ya'

Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by soloqy: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
Meanwhile , the Northern Political Leaders Forum, led by the thieves that GEJ kicked out of PDP(CIROMA), are now having talks with Buhari to back him. They want to make it a north against south thing. Its all good. We are waiting.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by tlops(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
why wont he fly to lagos after seeing what Tinubu did to Obj, now he knows who to pally with.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by tlops(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
dibigslim:

Deal or no Deal, GEJ is our next president. gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn smiley kiss

keep ringing the bell. una go see! this election wont be easy. ko lomo kilo fun omo e!
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by ibedun: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
GenBuhari

Could you please post the video where masses of Nigerians can see it. This is the guy Nigeria needs now.

I have never had any Senior Nigeria articulate Nigeria'a problem as this man has just done.

Nigerians please do not waste your votes
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by mbulela: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
GEJ will not associate with Tinubu because he is corrupt but bombers like Dokpesi will be his campaign manager?
and righteous souls like Anenih will do runs for him?
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by juman(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
President Jonathan is our choice.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by fxtopedia(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ is absolutely CONFUSED, if not, why having discussion with RASCAL?

BUHARI-BAKARE all the way
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by jamesugo: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
How can you prove he went to liaise we Tinubu to favor him in the coming election?
GEJ begs no political guru,he know he has every ones' vote.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by danteweb: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Johns83: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by danteweb: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends  specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Ecash1: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2011
It is not unexpected, at least last minute deals.
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Okoneyo: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2011
It is good for Nigeria to liberalize its politics. One party state is not good. As we begin to vote for good individuals on merit and not necessarily on party affiliations, Nigeria will be better in deed. Politicians will watch their actions in public office knowing fully well that power resides in the people. Good bye yesterday!
Re: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Tinubu, Others by Okoneyo: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2011
Happy that GEJ got the support of Lagosains on his personal merit. I have seen some groups claim credit for the feat. This is absolute rubbish. They are opportunists. Lagosians voted massively for GEJ as President and not for PDP as a party. In the Guber elections and State House of Assembly, we will return to our beloved Fashola and ACN. Period. Democracy for Justice!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 71st Birthday To IBB / Robert Mugabe At It Again / Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.