Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) (2935 Views)

Need A Technician To Help Fix My Washing Machine / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Few Month Double Door Fridge, 3hp Ac For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by Pgltm: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good people in the house I need a washing machine and a fridge. Budget is 200k for both
Washing machine should be a good one and easy to use (I can manually add water) and the refrigerator should have a double door (fridge and freezer compartments)

Thanks in anticipation of your responses
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by dejiogundipe(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
For the washing machine, buy Century 8KG. I've been using minw since last year without any fault.
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by prestige2013: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2021
My take in order of preference

Washing Machine
1. LG
2. Thermocool
3. Hisense

Freezer
1.Thermocool
2. Samsung / LG
3. Hisense

Money no be problem.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by prestige2013: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2021
prestige2013:

Washing Machine 1. LG 2. Thermocool 3. Hisense
The size of d W/M depends on d volume of clothes and your family needs.
Freezer 1.Thermocool 2. Samsung / LG 3. Hisense
If Money no be problem.
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by toplinetrtrend: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2021
prestige2013:

Washing Machine
1. LG
2. Thermocool
3. Hisense

Freezer
1.Thermocool
2. Samsung / LG
3. Hisense

Money no be problem.

I've been using my Techno chest freezer for 5 years now. There had been no problem since then to date.

I only had to refill the gas once; that's a couple of years back.
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by Youngsage: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Washing machine: Haier Thermocool

Fridge: LG.

Thank me later. cool
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
midea
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by kimoyo: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Washing machine---- LG. Been using one for 10 years

Fridge/freezer---- haeir thermocool. Been using one for 15 years now. Only fixed it once and that was 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by funbamby(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
with your budget. I will recommend HISENSE

Hisense Top Mount Defrost DRB-205 ( Refridgerator)

HISENSE Washing Machine HISWMWTCT802 /HISENSE Washing Machine HISWMWSKA101 ( Washing Machine)

You can DM me as well if as this is my line of Business or buy from www.adobestores.com
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by egopersonified(f): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
washer : LG manual
fridge : Haier thermocool or nexus
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by tikkykay: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Washing Machine
Haier Thermocool
LG

Fridge with Freezer
LG
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by frozen70(f): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Just go for original LG products and experience peace of mind

Go to any fouani stores that's where they sell their products themselves
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by anngrant: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
We have a top load with no agitator. It works just fine, gets clothes clean and leave no residue on the clothes. I have a Samsung top load washer without agitator. Love it, and don't have any of the issues some people have mentioned.
Re: Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) by Juliearth(f): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Pgltm:
Good people in the house I need a washing machine and a fridge. Budget is 200k for both
Washing machine should be a good one and easy to use (I can manually add water) and the refrigerator should have a double door (fridge and freezer compartments)

Thanks in anticipation of your responses

While I am not sure about the brand you can get for the washing machine, I can vouch for haier thermocool refrigerators and freezers. The one my parents bought is older than my kid sister and she is in her fourth year in the university (do the maths). The one I got while in school was used all through my undergraduate and post graduate studies. The person who inherited it is still enjoying it, as a matter of fact.

Though haier thermocool products are a bit pricey compared to their counterparts, you are sure to get value for your money, zero worries about repairs, refill and replacement.

Jeeez!!!! Reading this, I think I should consider a career in marketing grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kiddies Wears For Sales / I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! / Which Naija City Will U Settle In All Things Bieng Equal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.