Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,249 members, 7,936,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. (6363 Views)

Summary Of JAMB Sweet Sixteen from Chapter 1 To Chapter 7 / Summary Of Jamb Novel "Sweet Sixteen" By Bolaji Abdullai / The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Lordsagna: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Petyr1:
remove US. US started engaging in war after Japan attacked first. They believe they should not form ally with any nation
why did Japan attacked them in the first place?
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Walkee: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2021
emae009:

so what should we know about Hitler since everything is a lie according to you. I'm assuming you've done extensive research and uncovered the truth. Please share with us.
not saying everything is a lie but most of the things could well be fabricated and British people aren't any better than Nazis
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Walkee: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Petyr1:
remove US. US started engaging in war after Japan attacked first. They believe they should not form ally with any nation
USA was involved in the war from day one. They were just pretending. Two people are fighting, you are secretly giving one of them cutlass, guns and energy drinks yet pretend to not be part of the fight. During big war like that, supplies is just as important as actual fighting
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Petyr1: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2021
gnykelly:

I'm reading his book currently 'MIEN KAMPF' the man is mad. pure hatred lives in him.

I'm glad he was conquered.
can you send it to my email
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Petyr1: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2021
nnamdiosu:

He was empowered spiritually by evil, that was why he had so much outstanding victories.

Infact if you look carefully and study the events of ww2, you'll notice that it wasn't just normal war. By all standards, Hitler should have won. He had only uk to contend with, even France had being occupied.

He had unlimited money and man power to fight, great inventions etc. Infact, he was in a race to even invent the atomic bomb.

But just a smallll mistake. And he lost. FUNNY ENOUGH, HITLER ISNT FROM GERMANY O. IMAGINE

from where?
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by beauty7: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Walkee:
you do understand that everything you know about Hitler was written by his enemies right? Imagine if all I knew about you was what your enemies told me.
There's no way on earth I can trust the Brits /Americans to objectively pen down history.
These clowns dragged Africans into a war that didn't concern them with their constant propaganda just to get supplies and black men dying on their side.
I honestly don't see any difference between Germans and English

It is true sir.

Britain and France were complicit in the war also because when Germany went to seize the Demilitarized Rhineland, they did not take action.

When Germany annexed Austria, they kept quiet.

When Germany was preparing to take over Czechoslovakia,

France and Britain met with German and agreed that Germany should take Czechoslovakia,

but that after that, Germany should no longer take over another country.

They gave permission to Germany to attack and take Czechoslovakia.

They were doing so to keep Germany satisfied so that she would not consider coming to take Britain or France.

It was like saying "Take Czechoslovakia since you are looking for land, so that you can leave us alone"

It was selfish.

So when Germany broke the agreement and attacked Poland, France and Britain declared war on Germany.

That is why they said that world war 2 began when Germany attacked Poland in 1939, and not when Germany remilitarized the Rhineland in 1936.

They are saying so to absolve themselves of any blame,

because if they say it began in 1936, people would say that they are to blame for the war also,

since they kept quiet and even encouraged Germany after that by agreeing that Germany should take Czechoslovakia.

If they said the war began in 1936,it would mean that they are also war criminals.

So they said it began in 1939, because Germany broke the agreement and attacked Poland which put them to unrest because it means Germany could also attack them.

Even Russia is also at fault, because when Germany took the Rhineland and Austria,

Russia (ie USSR) agreed with Czechoslovakia that they would come to each other's help if Germany attacked any of them.

But there was a condition to it:

If Germany attacked Russia first, Czechoslovakia should come and help Russia so that Russia would come to Czechoslovakia help when Germany attacked Czechoslovakia.

It means that if Germany attacked Czechoslovakia first, Russia would not help Czechoslovakia.

According to the agreement which Russia itself initiated, Czechoslovakia must help Russia first so that Russia could help Czechoslovakia later.

It was a selfish agreement and I believe Russia would not have kept to the agreement if Czechoslovakia had helped her first.

Russia would not have helped Czechoslovakia, even if Czechoslovakia had helped Russia first.

So when Germany attacked Czechoslovakia, Russia did not help Czechoslovakia according to the agreement.

All Nations in Europe were being deceptive in their interactions with one another.

4 Likes

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Petyr1: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2021
Lordsagna:

why did Japan attacked them in the first place?
The Japanese intended the attack as a preventive action to keep the United States Pacific Fleet from interfering with its planned military actions in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States.
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Petyr1: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Walkee:
USA was involved in the war from day one. They were just pretending. Two people are fighting, you are secretly giving one of them cutlass, guns and energy drinks yet pretend to not be part of the fight. During big war like that, supplies is just as important as actual fighting
grin grin grin i don't know why I find it funny
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by emae009(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Walkee:
not saying everything is a lie but most of the things could well be fabricated and British people aren't any better than Nazis

sure but all accounts of the man, if it wasn't as described there should be some record that France was better under the Nazis occupation or Belgium or Poland. But every account not just from the American or British perspective is abuse of human rights, concentration camps, deaths of civilians and so on.
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by emae009(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2021
beauty7:

It is true sir.

Britain and France were complicit in the war also because when Germany went to seize the Demilitarized Rhineland, they did not take action.

France and Britain met with German and agreed that Germany should take Czechoslovakia,

They were doing so to keep Germany satisfied so that she would not consider coming to take Britain or France.

It was like saying "Take Czechoslovakia since you are looking for land, so that you can leave us alone"

It was selfish.

So when Germany broke the agreement and attacked Poland, France and Britain declared war on Germany.

That is why they said that world war 2 began when Germany attacked Poland in 1939, and not when Germany remilitarized the Rhineland in 1936.

because if they say it began in 1936, people would say that they are to blame for the war also,

since they kept quiet and even encouraged Germany after that by agreeing that Germany should take Czechoslovakia.

If they said the war began in 1936,it would mean that they are also war criminals.

So they said it began in 1939, because Germany broke the agreement and attacked Poland which put them to unrest because it means Germany could also attack them.

Even Russia is also at fault, because when Germany took the Rhineland and Austria,

Russia (ie USSR) agreed with Czechoslovakia that they would come to each other's help if Germany attacked any of them.

If Germany attacked Russia first, Czechoslovakia should come and help Russia so that Russia would come to Czechoslovakia help when Germany attacked Czechoslovakia.

It means that if Germany attacked Czechoslovakia first, Russia would not help Czechoslovakia.

According to the agreement which Russia itself initiated, Czechoslovakia must help Russia first so that Russia could help Czechoslovakia later.

It was a selfish agreement and I believe Russia would not have kept to the agreement if Czechoslovakia had helped her first.

Russia would not have helped Czechoslovakia, even if Czechoslovakia had helped Russia first.

So when Germany attacked Czechoslovakia, Russia did not help Czechoslovakia according to the agreement.

All Nations in Europe were being deceptive in their interactions with one another.

while your account is great and insightful, I think you're missing the point why WWII started in 1939. Germany sizing Rhineland isn't a world War in the same context as the recent Armenian war wasn't considered World War. Invading Austria and Czechslovakia follows the same condition. Iran declaring war on Israel will lead to a world war same way America or France declaring war on China because of the numerous military alliances those countries have with other countries that must come to their aid in times of war. Austria didn't have that. Poland did so when Germany invades Poland whereby forcing France and Britian to declare war on them, it then became a World War. So they are not wrong when they say WWII started in 1939 even though there are events that lead to that. If China declare war on India in the next decade say 2030, that's when it'll be recorded that WWIII, even though their Ladakh border standoff of last year might be what triggered it

2 Likes

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Walkee: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
emae009:

sure but all accounts of the man, if it wasn't as described there should be some record that France was better under the Nazis occupation or Belgium or Poland. But every account not just from the American or British perspective is abuse of human rights, concentration camps, deaths of civilians and so on.
yea it's obvious the guyy lost it. But you should know that you aren't allowed to say anything good about Hitler. You will be immediately deplatformed. If it's a book, no publisher will publish it, if it's a blog or social media account once it is reported and discovered it will be removed and banned. If this post gets to front page, my comments, even though it's not even in support of him will be deleted just for questioning the authenticity of the English accounts.

Belgium and France couldn't have had any good experience since they were invaded by enemies during war.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Gmatrix: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Join my WhatsApp group for hot sexy videos������������������ and pictures for free, ⚠️⚠️Note: you must be upto 17years old✅✅✅

https:///BqxIJ3oc6wHGWwQAAnEbKl
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Walkee: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2021
beauty7:

It is true sir.

It was selfish.

I mean we are almost saying the same thing. English were just as bad as Germans.
As far as I'm concerned, Brits aren't better than nazis. You can call nazis racists etc but Hitler didn't normally give a shiit about Africans. British people dragged Africans to the war with propaganda just to get supplies and able bodied black men. I remember stories how British people mounted loudspeakers on vehicles to spread lies in Africa and plant fears of Hitler coming to kill Africans and then ask for fighters and agricultural products to help defeat him. British people weren't better than Nazis

2 Likes

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by gnykelly(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
"the test of greatness as applied to political leader is the success of his plans and his enterprises, which means his ability to reach the goal for which he sets out.
-ADOLF HITLER

page 190 ll MIEN KAMPF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by InventTech: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Let me chip in some answers.

Before world war 2, UK was the greatest country (even greater than the US, IT WAS THE WAR THAT BROUGHT DOWN UK SMALL, AND LIFTED US UP)

So as I was saying before I digressed, the UK acted like a big brother then, because their economy grows on trade and if there is war, they can't trade and this will lead to bankruptcy. So they always try to mediate to fester peace in Europe and some other places

But as for the US, Initially, the USA doesn't talk in other countries war. Infact, they had a policy of mind your own business. That was why when war world 2 arose, they Intially didn't fight. They were only secretly send ammunition and food or drugs to the big three (France, USA and Russia, the real big three was US, FRANCE AND UK)

But some of their citizens were not happy and protested that their main ally (uk) is being bruised and we aren't talking or helping them. So, the USA , in other to eat their cake and have it back, decided to draw up a voluntary war recuirtment draft and send their citizens that registered, to help the big three. But it wasn't still like directly supporting .

Uk begged them to enter, but they said no.
And kept saying no, till something drastic happened to them.

If you've watched the film pearl habour, you'll understand what I mean.

Japan and Russia and Italy where the axis powers. Formed together in a collation.
Japan sent bombers to a navy base where American soldiers and their families stay.
Japan timed it that immediately the bombers arrived the base to bomb it, they sent their declaration of war to the US.
IT WAS A DAY ON INFAMY. many civilians and military people died.
That day, the Americans swore that any war that ever goes on, they will surely Intervene for or against. They realized that in war, sitting on the fence is still siting on one side of the fence.

So if there is war, they first look if it's against their allies.if yes, they enter.

If no, they check if it affects their economy or citizens. If yes, they enter.

If no, they check if it will bring territost later. If yes , they enter.

If no, they check if it will affect oil. If yes, they enter.

A true historian will tell you that in any war, one of the above conditions must be true
So on other words, they enter any war. Directly or indirectly

I find your end-points below Brilliant!
Everyone is actually fighting some sort of war directly or indirectly shocked

So if there is war, they first look if it's against their allies.if yes, they enter.

If no, they check if it affects their economy or citizens. If yes, they enter.

If no, they check if it will bring terrorist later. If yes, they enter.

If no, they check if it will affect oil. If yes, they enter.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Petyr1:
from where?

Austria-Hungary
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
See my mate discussing an educational topic and all I know is football embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by JOACHINpedro: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
This thread is topnotch.
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by RemoveKebab: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Another major mistake Hitler made was the prosecution of many intellectual jews.
And not investing much on the discovery of nuclear physics.

Yes, they were the first to discover it but on paper and they taught it was unrealistic for military purpose.

Germany had many jewish scientists who were good at nuclear physics.

But many of them fled the country doing the purge for jews.
That includes Albert einstein and other good jewish physicist and scientist that later helped the US on their Manhattan project.

If he had not gone fully mad on jews and kept some intellectuals.

They could have been the first country to build a nuclear bomb, which could have been a major game changer in the war.

4 Likes

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by gregyboy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=RemoveKebab post=99987696]Another major mistake Hitler made was the prosecution of many intellectual jews.
And not investing much on the discovery of nuclear physics.

Yes, they were the first to discover it but on paper and they taught it was unrealistic for military purpose.

Germany had many jewish scientists who were good at nuclear physics.

But many of them fled the country doing the purge for jews.
That includes Albert einstein and other good jewish physicist and scientist that later helped the US on their Manhattan project.

If he had not gone fully mad on jews and kept some intellectuals.

Nnn
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by gregyboy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hitler was an ideaologist who believed in the principle of Charles Darwin theory of natural selection which believe the strongest of the fittest shall survive, and the weak perish, he believed some countries were to weak, to be a country and German a superior country should have them as a colony, africans wasnt really is concern he pitied africans, but on the way achieving this he meant resistance from the other powers, and decided to attack everyone who felt was a threat

The man was crazy in his time
Funny enough Hitler is just like me.... � Or i am just like Hitler.....

I belive Nigeria is a superior country that one day should annexed south africa, ghana and every country around her

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Henrodah(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
emae009:

America tells their own side of the story, I haven't read anywhere where they claimed full victory of WWII. Even Britain also tell their own side of the story, how the defeated the Nazis at sea. So since to you and the guy you quoted Russia won WWII, who pushed � the Germans from Western Europe? Who won them at sea? who won them on the air??
I mean I've never seen where it's written or Hollywood acted that America fought the Germans in Russia.

They hype D-Day like it was the end of the war, meanwhile this was 44, while Russia has been fighting since 41. Moreover the so called allied forces consisted of U.S. Britain, France, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, but meanwhile they steal the shine from all these countries , because the US has the best Media outlet of the world. Another thing is would they have used atomic weapon on Germans(Aryans) or it was just too easy for them to use it on the Yellow race?? Or how they use Orange agent against the Vietnamese too.
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by emae009(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Henrodah:

They hype D-Day like it was the end of the war, meanwhile this was 44, while Russia has been fighting since 41. Moreover the so called allied forces consisted of U.S. Britain, France, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, but meanwhile they steal the shine from all these countries , because the US has the best Media outlet of the world. Another thing is would they have used atomic weapon on Germans(Aryans) or it was just too easy for them to use it on the Yellow race?? Or how they use Orange agent against the Vietnamese too.

Do research and read more. You can't be listening to American and British Media then cry that America and Britian are taking the shine of other countries. Do you watch Russian media, China, Japan, Sweden? I doubt you do.
Allied forces consisted of mainly American, British and Canadian forces, the rest of the countries you mention like Denmark, Poland, Belgium, France, Holland were soldiers that escaped after their countries were invaded and made it to the Britain and America.
Again read extensively, Japan never wanted for surrender even after Germany had and everybody agreed the war as ended so if the table were turned and Germany was still fighting, it'll very likely the atomic bomb would have dropped in Germany.
The thread was on WWII. If you want to talk about the Vietnamese war. Open a thread and I'll gladly contribute to it.
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by gnykelly(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Petyr1:
can you send it to my email

I have the hard copy
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Henrodah(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
emae009:

Do research and read more. You can't be listening to American and British Media then cry that America and Britian are taking the shine of other countries. Do you watch Russian media, China, Japan, Sweden? I doubt you do.
Allied forces consisted of mainly American, British and Canadian forces, the rest of the countries you mention like Denmark, Poland, Belgium, France, Holland were soldiers that escaped after their countries were invaded and made it to the Britain and America.
Again read extensively, Japan never wanted for surrender even after Germany had and everybody agreed the war as ended so if the table were turned and Germany was still fighting, it'll very likely the atomic bomb would have dropped in Germany.
The thread was on WWII. If you want to talk about the Vietnamese war. Open a thread and I'll gladly contribute to it.

Stop telling me to read extensively! I stand by my point that the US war efforts are hyped. Tell me one war America has wowed us? Is it the Indochina wars? Second Indochina war( Vietnam)? Gulf war? Afghanistan war Maybe you view history from Michael bay's movies.
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Newcomer101: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Henrodah:

Gays ke He killed General rohm during the night of the long knives for sleeping with an attractive young officer, eventhough there was an undertoned putsch going on. I will say Hitler surrounded himself with satanist instead, etc Martin Bormann was a known satanist.
smiley

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/arid-20391500.html
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by emae009(m): 2:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Henrodah:

Stop telling me to read extensively! I stand by my point that the US war efforts are hyped. Tell me one war America has wowed us? Is it the Indochina wars? Second Indochina war( Vietnam)? Gulf war? Afghanistan war Maybe you view history from Michael bay's movies.

you just need the attention. Sorry you won't get it here... peace out hombre
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Henrodah(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by revolt(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Henrodah:

Pains me how the US take glory for ww2, after 50million russians perished protecting the world from the megalomaniac Fuhrer. The speech given by Stalin during the german invasion with his heavy Georgian accent, is one of the greatest speeches ever, but since they don't have HOLLYWOOD, people won't know the significance. The Hunters from Siberia finish work during the great battles of russia.
ONLY PPL THAT GET HISTORY FROM HOLLYWOOD, DONT KNOW USSR VIRTUALLY CONQUERED GERMANY.... AT TERRIBLY GREAT LOSS..
Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by revolt(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
emae009:

half truth doesn't help in a good post like this. If Russia won WWII, who defeated the Germans from the sea, who defeated them from the air?. How was Germany pushed back from France and western Europe all the way back to Germany? or are you saying Russia somehow circumvent Eastern Europe to get the western part to push back the Germans?
You may not like America that's fine, a lot of people don't either, but the truth whether you choose to deliberately ignore it or not is that WWII was won by a collective effort
OGA U.S HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME.WHY WOULD U HATE MY COUNTRY ..LEARN NOT TO BRING IN SENTIMENTS INTO HISTORY CLASSES.
NOW EUROPE WAS ALREADY UNDER SUEGE WITH MOST PARTS OCCUIRD BY THE GERMAN WAR MACHINE. WITH THE HUMILIATING LOSS AT STALINGRAD HITLER PULLED OUT MOST OF THE FORBES FROM EUROPE AND SENT THEM TO THE EASTERN FRONT IE USSR. OFCOS WE ALL KNOW THOUGH THE CASUALTY WAS GREAT ON USSR BUT GERMANY LOST A WATR OF ATTRITION THERE. NOW WITH THE EXIT OF MOST OF THE GERMAN FORCES TO USSR, THE WESTERN FRONT WAS HEAVILY WEAKENED AND U.S LANDING IN FRANCE WAS STILL MET WITH HEAVY CASUALTIES. ON THE SIDE OF U.S.
In fact U.S GSS CONTINUED TO CENSOR THE LOSS THEY HAD WITH GERMANY.. WHICH HAD BEEN FIGHTING FOR 4 YEARS B4 U.S JOINED THE WAR. AND STILL TOOK 3 MORE YEARS TO TSKE DIWN THE GERMAN WAR MACHINE. U.S WAS LOSING 10/15 TANKS TO 1. GERMAN TIGER TANK. Germany LOST THE WAR COS OF USSR AND THE FACT THEY WERE SIMPLY OURNUMBERED.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by emae009(m): 6:06am On Mar 20, 2021
revolt:
OGA U.S HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME.WHY WOULD U HATE MY COUNTRY ..LEARN NOT TO BRING IN SENTIMENTS INTO HISTORY CLASSES.
NOW EUROPE WAS ALREADY UNDER SUEGE WITH MOST PARTS OCCUIRD BY THE GERMAN WAR MACHINE. WITH THE HUMILIATING LOSS AT STALINGRAD HITLER PULLED OUT MOST OF THE FORBES FROM EUROPE AND SENT THEM TO THE EASTERN FRONT IE USSR. OFCOS WE ALL KNOW THOUGH THE CASUALTY WAS GREAT ON USSR BUT GERMANY LOST A WAT OF ATTRITION THERE. NOW WITH THE EXIT OF MOST OF THE GERMAN FORCES TO USSR, THE WESTERN FRONT WAS HEAVILY WEAKENED AND U.S LANDING IN FRANCE WAS STILL MET WITH HEAVY CASUALTIES. ON THE SIDE OF U.S.
In fact U.S GSS CONTINUED TO CENSOR THE LOSS THEY HAD WITH GERMANY.. WHICH HAD BEEN FIGHTING FOR 4 YEARS B4 U.S JOINED THE WAR. AND STILL TOOK 3 MORE YEARS TO TSKE DIWN THE GERMAN WAR MACHINE. U.S WAS LOSING 10/15 TANKS TO 1. GERMAN TIGER TANK. Germany LOST THE WAR COS OF USSR AND THE FACT THEY WERE SIMPLY OURNUMBERED.

in 1939, who aided Germany with the invasion of Poland? Russia. See Russia was Germany ally until after Germany occupy France but couldn't invade Britian as the British Navy was formidable. Hitler needed a stronger Navy which means more oil to power the ships. He declared war on Russia in May 1941. The war on the Soviet Union started in June 1941. And no America entered WWII in December 1941 and not 1944. You claim America is your country yet you don't know this simple facts.
Ever heard of the "Lend-Lease Act". That was America and Britian sending supplies and Resources to the Soviet Union. The war against Japan which at that time had a treaty with the Soviet Union, the war in North Africa, the liberation of Italy which were ally with Germany for much of the WWII. The thousands of air sorties that depleted and weakened the Nazis airforce. The defeat of the Nazis Navy.
I could go on and on but like I said, nobody has a monopoly on winning WWII, Hitler was defeated by a collective effort. So Oga, America did not just swoop in and take credit for the war after the fight had finished. so much for knowing your country

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. by Henrodah(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2021
revolt:
ONLY PPL THAT GET HISTORY FROM HOLLYWOOD, DONT KNOW USSR VIRTUALLY CONQUERED GERMANY.... AT TERRIBLY GREAT LOSS..

Thank you my brother!!!! You are so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Achieve Superior Score In IELTS / Kano Varsity Offers Automatic Employment To 35 First Class Graduates / She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.