Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,868 members, 7,959,728 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil (1990 Views)

What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by ajailer(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2021
EzeNri:

Yet una dey fear to declare Oduduwa Republic. As long as Nigeria remains one, we will continue to send our brothers to Lagos.

NYSC just discharged new corp members, new Igbos are on their way to Lagos.

One Nigeria Amaka, Imo gas amaka.

Na u know who dey fear to declare o cos what has been happening so far is that we are taking gradual steps to actualize our desires as omo ka 'aro ojire... na Nnamdi Kanu I know say run away out of fear or lack of courage...and among u guys, he is greater than agbari Ojukwu....even dat one sef run away....hehehehehe

For ur corper shaun, well he has come to the SW to see the light and I hope that he goes back to his village after the exercise to share the light he has seen here in Lagos with his kindred..... una dey congest SW for us, we want to live in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by Alba3: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2021
johnmartus:
Are you working in oil fields? I hate you guys that's how person will telling you guy truths and you will be talking nonsense. Imo largest onshore gas deposits? I will never talk to a low life like you again.

He will soon return to tell you that his state, Abia produces largest oil;

Akwa Ibom- the 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)
 (Nigerian bureau of Statistics...

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by ajailer(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2021
EzeNri:

You that think deep voted Bihari twice and your brothers are in IDP camps eating watery beans.

Deep thinkers, indeed.

I never voted Buhari and will never try it cos I know who the guy really is.... that is where ur problems start, thinking all Yorubas support Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by ajailer(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2021
EzeNri:

You are now an Ilaje? Well done.

Ijaws go soon pursue una to reclaim their land. You think we no understand the boundary adjustment OBJ did in Ondo. Shey una think sey we no get sense?

u is retarded

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by EzeNri(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
ajailer:

I never voted Buhari and will never try it cos I know who the guy really is.... that is where ur problems start, thinking all Yorubas support Buhari.
Majority carries the vote.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by EzeNri(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2021
ajailer:

Na u know who dey fear to declare o cos what has been happening so far is that we are taking gradual steps to actualize our desires as omo ka 'aro ojire... na Nnamdi Kanu I know say run away out of fear or lack of courage...and among u guys, he is greater than agbari Ojukwu....even dat one sef run away....hehehehehe
[/guote]
Still alive and leading the most powerful self determination movement in Africa unlike Awo that drank poison.
[quote author=ajailer post=99983941]

For ur corper shaun, well he has come to the SW to see the light and I hope that he goes back to his village after the exercise to share the light he has seen here in Lagos with his kindred..... una dey congest SW for us, we want to live in peace.
One Nigeria amaka.

More Ndi Igbos are on their way. If e pain you declare Oduduwa Republic.

IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by ajailer(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=EzeNri post=99984180][/quote]

If u like declare one Nigeria, na una problem be dat as una can't stop our moving train towards self actualization..... note that except we decide to change course for restructuring, then I will advise you to start packing to go back to ur village soon.

Your Nnamdi Kanu started shouting Biafra but he didn't think about his fellow ibos that they are the ones with most ppl living outside of their ancestral land in Nigeria, now d hen is about to come home to roost and still sense evades u lot.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by EzeNri(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2021
ajailer:

u is retarded
You need help.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by DSC7: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
This one na war Thread......

Make i dey watch sha.....

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

You didn't understand what he wrote. Read it again.

VaselineCrew, I always say that Niger Delta people are the biggest losers of one Nigeria project while the Northerners are the biggest gainers.

The truth of the matter is, you guys have to live with that forever because the north can never agree to split Nigeria until crude oil becomes worthless.

Alternatively, if they discover crude oil in a commercial quantity, they may accept to walk away. Little wonder Buhari (through the NNPC) has been investing massively in crude oil prospecting in Nigeria's north - even though he keeps claiming that he wants to diversify the economy.

Until then, you people have to learn to live with it. Unfortunately, your population is even insignificant so you can't do pim. On a second thought, you can team up with the Igbos (another tribe that wants out of the pseudo arrangement) to gain your independence under certain terms and conditions.
You people only allow all kind of political theory & conspiracy theories flow into ur head. Oil is discovered in the north in commercial quantity especially in Alkaleri Bauchi state and Benue-Plateau trough, the latest perceived sabotage through media propaganda that PMB is wasting money in oil discovery made the govt ho silent about the ongoing work, the discovery doesn't have anything to do with splitting or opposition but rather to find a regional balance and easier source of energy in the North.
Politically, the major benefiaries of one Nigeria are Politicians not ordinary masses and u need to know that Agriculture & private sectors are the major employer of labour in Nigeria, both account for abt 85% of jobs as such all the allocation goes to govts which uses the money for recurrent expenditure, infrastructure & other running cost.
If not because of hypocrisy, only Lagos, Ogun and Kano can survive without oil and N/Delta are the only oil producing states, so going by ur assertion what all other states of the federation beside those aforementioned generate that u have the gut to call only Northerners benefactors of one Nigeria, atleast North can boost by having power of Agriculture which is feeding the nation & provide millions jobs for majority of the population ranging from farmers, agro-allied industries, processing industries, traders, motorists and add more value to National economy than oil because oil sustain only govts and generate FOREX.
Igbos benefitted the most from one Nigeria because only ignorant Igbos who never set there foot to other zones are calling for the nations disintegration. Go to Lagos, Kano, Borno and the nooks and crannies of this nation and see how Igbos are making bastard money that they can never make in their zone.
Paper qualifications have rendered many people educated illiterates in Nigeria, use ur brain and stop listening to all sort of cooked propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by Lostchild(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
ajailer:
Nnamdi Kanu came out and said he wanted Biafra for u guys and u were all jumping about jubilating but u guys never really sat down to think about what the movement really means, that it was going to mean that all non Yorubas will have to leave SW..... now d owner of the lands in SW are speaking reality to u guys and u want to start crying foul.

ibo ppl gat no sense at all, SW does not share a border with them so if they refuse to leave, we will push them all enter lagoon. I don't hate them but the insults they have been hurling at their peaceful host has now become too much and they need to be taught some lessons about life which they refuse to learn even after the civil war.

Yoruba nation will stand, non Yorubas will soon be a foreigner in Lagos and other SW states and nothing any tribe can do about it.

ajailer
I see that you have a backward mentality. Almighty God can never used people like you to better the lives of other because you have no love in your heart.

Come to the south you will see hundreds of thousands of Yoruba's living in peace. No southerners is troubling them.

I feel sad and I weep when I see people like you who can't love their fellow humans

You are a shame to Yorubas and disgrace to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:
If your many state governors over the years haven't been celebrated thieves, your states would have been the most developed and you would have little reason to hustle in Lagos. So when next someone asks you to go back to your village channel your anger to the right people.

Thank you.

Gbam!!!
Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
ajailer:

if all ibos and other non Yorubas leave d SW alone, there will be less pressure on the land and I will tell you the resources needed to run Lagos successfully will be reduced by 2/3... by then, Lagos and other SW will be able to run themselves independently without needing help from outside.... what u guys don't know is that your presence on our land is even to our detriment and we should be thanked for being a peaceful host despite it being to our disadvantage.

Na economic illiteracy dey worry this one.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by laiperi: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Normally, for the sake of fairness nobody can undermine the unusual biggest redistribution of Oil Income to other states.

In the first place no country has prospered solely on natural resources. In 2000 when oil income has been reduced to Zimbabwe dollars we are still arguing about oil.

What natural resource has lifted Japan or China out of poverty?
Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by ajailer(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lostchild:

ajailer
I see that you have a backward mentality. Almighty God can never used people like you to better the lives of other because you have no love in your heart.

Come to the south you will see hundreds of thousands of Yoruba's living in peace. No southerners is troubling them.

I feel sad and I weep when I see people like you who can't love their fellow humans

You are a shame to Yorubas and disgrace to Nigeria

Your sadness never start

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by Lostchild(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
ajailer:

Your sadness never start

ajailer.
I see that you are worst than a racist because you cant love your fellow people of same color. People like you have never left yorubaland that is why you have backward mindset

You are a son of the devil and I declare you that God will punish you over evil heart.

Devil like you.
Re: Yorubas Say “go Back To Your Village”, But Accept Delta Oil by ajailer(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lostchild:

ajailer.
I see that you are worst than a racist because you cant love your fellow people of same color. People like you have never left yorubaland that is why you have backward mindset

You are a son of the devil and I declare you that God will punish you over evil heart.

Devil like you.

c ur moniker sef....lostchild....smh
ppl like u want to reap where u did not sow...ur words are empty word homo
some ppl came from no where and want to lay claim to my heritage and u are running mad over that....
infact sadness and madness just start for ur life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor / Anambra Airport Built With $2.2bn. / INSECURITY: FULANI GROUP CALLS FOR DISSOLUTION OF REGIONAL SECURITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.