Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (804 Views)

UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Quim2: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Quim2:
Which are the most popular radio stations in the east and in which state are they located.

How broad is their reach.

I am new to the east and wish to publicise a pressing issue urgently and the radio is the best way to do that, hence my question.

Pls no tribal wars today.

Thanks.

Publicise to the state you are residing.

ask the most popular radio station there and do whatever you want to do in the said station.
Re: by Quim2: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Publicise to the state you are residing.

ask the most popular radio station there and do whatever you want to do in the said station.

Thanks but I prefer to publish to 2 or more states and would love to know which one people listen to often before I go and throwaway my money
Re: by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Quim2:

Thanks but I prefer to publish to 2 or more states and would love to know which one people listen to often before I go and throwaway my money

Dream FM Enugu
Re: by Burruchaga71(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Radio Biafra....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Trimjos: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2021
Radio sapientia Onitsha and Dream fm Enugu.

Sapientia covers Parts of Delta, Anambra, Enugu and imo.

Dreams Covers parts of Delta, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Benue and even kogi

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2021
THE MOST POPULAR RADIO STATION IN SOUTH EAST BAR NONE IS RADIO BIAFRA

THE WIDEST BROAD BAND EVER BUT ITS FOR ONLY PROPAGATING THE KINGDOM OF GOD cool

2 Likes

Re: by edochie12: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Radio sapientia onitsha,anambra state
Re: by kaludestiny10(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Heartland FM owerri, they cover Imo, Abia, part of Rivers state and Anambra.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Go!!! / President Buhari Laughs At Joe Biden's Creepy Video / BREAKING NEWS! Bukola Saraki Has Been Arrested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.