Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,095 members, 7,960,508 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Scratches Are All Washed Out With These Equipment Never Go Into The Shop To Wash - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Scratches Are All Washed Out With These Equipment Never Go Into The Shop To Wash (167 Views)

First Body 2015 Honda Civic No Dent No Scratches / Neatly Used 2007 Toyota Camry , No Dent,no Scratches / Scratches On That Car?try Car Scratch Fix Pen That Erase Scratches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scratches Are All Washed Out With These Equipment Never Go Into The Shop To Wash by shangche001: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Many times, I will inadvertently see more scratches in my car, thinking hard and don't know when it will be done!

Obviously, he is driving very carefully. Is it possible that the car was deliberately scratched by a black-hearted passerby when the car stopped on the road? In fact, many times your scratches are caused by car washing.

First, let me share with you, why do scratches occur when the car is washed?

Many people think that the car washing steps are quite simple. Flush with water, a dozen detergents, flush again, and wipe dry with a rag. Isn't that all right? However, if you do this directly, it will cause various obvious scratches on the paint surface, or sun patterns. Especially the black car looks very obvious.

Because the car is driving on the road, there are many places on the Dongfeng Xiaokang c37 body with mud and sand. If the mud and sand are not completely washed off in the first flush, then it is fine. You can wipe it with a cloth or wipe it with detergent In this process, I basically scratched my car with sand, which would definitely hurt the car very much.

Then, if we go to the car wash shop, which car wash master is good at level, I can’t tell from his looks. Then we can understand from some hardware and small equipment, whether this shop is more reliable in general.

Before washing the car first, let’s take a look at his car cleaning cloth. Is it relatively soft and does not shed hair. If the water absorption is good and it is not easy to shed hair, it can be regarded as a better cloth.

In addition to the material, you need to look at how many times the car is washed before changing a rag. The ideal situation is one car with one towel, but under normal circumstances, people can’t do it. This is a very important point that we can consider. , The change is diligent.

As for what he said about microfiber towels, nano cloths, South Korean cloths, buckskin cloths, etc., I can't see it anyway. We ordinary people are probably like this, depending on how often he changes.

Then there are detergents. The detergents cannot use washing powder or soap liquid. The alkaline decontamination ability is relatively strong, but the bright layer on the surface of the car body will be eroded away. And it will accelerate the aging of the rubber parts of the [url]dfsk c37[/url] body, such as tires and the rubber strips on the side of the car windows, which is actually not good.

The more reliable car wash shop's car wash liquid is special, such as water wax, or a neutral cleaning liquid for car wash. And instead of taking a piece of sponge, dipping it like a steamed bun, and wiping it on, it is sprayed on with a spray gun. It is a process without direct contact. This is relatively more reliable.

Another thing that is easier to overlook is water. The tap water for the car wash has been sprayed, but that's not the case. The water has different sources of water. Most of the water we can use, the worst is groundwater, the water quality is relatively hard, and there is sand in it, the scratches are more obvious.

It is best to use soft water to wash our car. It's very simple. Just ask the chef in the store if there is a water softener. If there is such a thing, then basically the water is relatively safe. The points I shared just now are mainly to help friends who don’t know much about car beauty. I hope everyone can choose some reliable beauty shops as much as possible.

View to know more:https://www.cnsylphy.com/en-US/model/9.html

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Car For Sell? / Toks 2010 Toyota Corolla / Sienna Needed For HP Or Rental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.