Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (574 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: .. by RedpillAnalyst: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is vague. How can we all learn from what you posted? What has your mother done?

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2021
MGTOW
Re: .. by DICKstractor: 1:26am On Apr 13, 2021
undecided

Your biological mom or step mom or foster mom?
Re: .. by ibkonekt(m): 1:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Come back when you are not broken. When you calm down. Give a proper analysis so people can understand you.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Draslo(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2021
You hate your mother because of a shop that was (is) supposed to be inherited by you. You better double your hustle and remove your eyes from any form of inheritance otherwise you'll become complacent in life and never reach your potential.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Reasons You Shouldn’t Move In Together With Your Partner. / She Says She Did Not See Her Period. His Reaction Is Epic / 5 Parts Of The Male Body That Some Women Find Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.