Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,101 members, 7,960,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa (50823 Views)

Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by IgboWarlord(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
curlarpy:
I'm afraid he don't end his career right there

Ahmed Musa real age - 34 years old

Iheanacho should be about 34 bro..Musa is in his early to mid forties bruv.No cap..

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by younglleo: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Musa is 28 grin grin grin
The sisters

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by chaloskyx: 4:03am On Apr 15, 2021
FROM GRACE TO GRASS TO DUSTBIN THATS THE CASE OF AHMED MUSA
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by handsomeyinka(m): 4:05am On Apr 15, 2021
RapistOnBail:

How much Kano pillars go pay this guy?

Na him go pay kano pillars salary.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by criuze(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2021
but i love Musa naa
even though without tangible reason
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Chiboto414: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Wish him well
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by tiswell(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2021
4tomandchi:
That is first of kind I wish him a floorished start to his second spell.
yekini did before him
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by robosky02(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2021
IgboWarlord:

This Rabiu Alli sef,im no dey go Europe??Even if na the least Romania?Icho inwu na Kano?

Better be hero here oh

By the way with his age he can't go to Europe

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Ngenge(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Musa didn’t stay long in 28.
He stayed very long before reaching 28.

Musa enter age traffic while growing up
. He had a serious road jam when he was 20, coupled with recession and covid 19. It made him to remain at 28 years for some time.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by JedallMarcelo: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
But these our players sef. How can Musa open his mouth and say he's 28?? This 40-year old looking daddy! That's how 19 year old Uzoho celebrated his 17-year old son! This country... Everybody na scam!
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by oblduw7537: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Harmattan123(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
shogsman:

Some of you just talk like you have nothing upstairs, someone came back to his first club that launched him into success and signed a temporary deal that includes a clause that let him live when he finds a desired offer in Europe and you're here asking foolish questions. So the likes of kaka,tevez,Robinho, juninho,hulk,Eto,ronaldinho that opted for local clubs are failures abi

u need medical check up
cuz u have brain tumor
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by shogsman(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Harmattan123:

u need medical check up
cuz u have brain tumor
Oh that's cute I think we can all agree now that you have nothing upstairs,you're dumber than a penguin
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Harmattan123(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
shogsman:

Oh that's cute I think we can all agree now that you have nothing upstairs,you're dumber than a penguin

"WE" OKAY OOOO........?
ERANKO.
DON'T EVER COMMENT ON MY POST.... JUST MIND UR OWN BUSINESS.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) / Best Football Stadium In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.