Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,962 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman Reveals What Love Means To A Man And A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Joshua Selman Reveals What Love Means To A Man And A Woman (362 Views)

BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor / "Love Means Different Things To Different People' - Singer, Timi Dakolo / Love Means Everything To Me – Dayo Amusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Reveals What Love Means To A Man And A Woman by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Nigerian Gospel minister, Joshua Selman Nimmak, also known as Apostle Joshua Selman has revealed how men and women understand the language of love.

The founder and senior pastor of the Eternity Network International revealed this in his recent gospel teaching, where he explained that men understand the statement "I Love You" as purpose and respect, while women understand it as time, attention, and care.

In his words;

"If you tell a lady "I love you" in her world based on the dimension of God she was fashioned, you spoke something else.

"When you tell a guy "I love you" in his world based on his configuration by God, they don't mean the same thing in both worlds.

"For instance, love for a man simply means two thing, purpose and respect, very simple there is no long story about it. Every time you attempt to tell a man that you love him, it's not so much about emotions. It is a sense of respect. So, if you tell me you love me, I'll say "I'm watching".

"Words don't mean so much to men, it is the action. So, many men do not even know what love means to...SEE MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Blessed Fruit Of My Womb -singer Simi And Adekunle Gold’s Daughter Clocks 1 / Zexzy: Music Over Escape To Canada / Reactions As Wizkid Changes Signature Name To “big Wiz” On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.