Stats: 3,189,217 members, 7,936,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

xx - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xx (7413 Views)

XX Twitter: Building A "Twitter" But Strictly For Indecency / A cheating woman caught on web cam having s€xx / VIDEO: How They Make Se,xx Scene In Nollywood Movie 18+ (2) (3) (4)

Re: xx by Ishilove: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2021
That's if Lovethaa and OP are not the same people. That lovethaa dude is an attention hog

Re: xx by Queenslander(f): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

I didn't want anything to do with his money at first but my friend persuaded me to. seeing that he's so foolishly desperate.. I hope this teaches him a lesson in life.... and yes I'll return his money ... or I can share it on Nairaland.. whichever route he wants to take ..
my dear, just return the money.. N50,000 won't make you rich,. Highest one month money don finish!!
Re: xx by rtdCivilservant: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:

Sorry I can't give a random girl 50k

Mind u again , doing Visa is agent work , u can do visas without any capital , all u need is contact

Stop seeing cos I do visas that am rich , besides Visa is not my main source of income , I do it cos I have the contact grin grin Ofeke !
Bros, how genuine is ur Visa service? I would love an American Visa, what would it cost me?
Re: xx by SarutobiEky(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2021
50k gone just like that? The man is bloody stupid to the core. Op abeg reveal his identity. He deserves to be bashed by the elders. Make e follow man ask am for 2k e go say e no get. Smh. cry
Re: xx by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2021
Let me hear one idiot shouting red pill here again.. Look at him trying to convince her he's not really like that in person, then later he'll come online and be yelling simp upandan like a deranged goat.

Re: xx by BeautyO(f): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Queenslander:
my dear, just return the money.. N50,000 won't make you rich,. Highest one month money don finish!!

He's acting like what I don't know..

Re: xx by tosik(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

yo bruh I'm just 17... I don't care how I act
don't worry,you go no say to enter Shiloh it doesn't require age...
Re: xx by thesolutions(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

hello
Have you eaten today.
Re: xx by UwaMmebii(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2021
What my fellow men do all becoz of Toto tire me, the guy needs to be sent to bokoharam camp for gun treatment. Well that's if the tori is true self

Re: xx by adajoe555: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Who will send me 50k ...... lemme use it and prepare delicious meal grin

I promise I won't squander it
Re: xx by ChiefSosa(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2021
thesolutions:

Have you eaten today.
You dey sell food?
Re: xx by ChiefSosa(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2021
thesolutions:

Have you eaten today.
You dey sell food abi una dey share food for house?
Re: xx by dederocs(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2021
You are a broke girl, no serious girl will go about scheming a man. I smell joblessness.

Re: xx by thesolutions(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2021
You better close your eyes. you saw nothing
ChiefSosa:

You dey sell food abi una dey share food for house?
Re: xx by Ayrastarr(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:
I'm not sure if other Ladies feel the same but i detest a man who thinks showing off money is the only way to get a woman's attention..

This particular man is a Nairalander who specializes is creating contentious posts about women , hes always in the habit of painting women bad , I actually thought he was one of the Team Redpilllars but his Private messages to me proved otherwise .

He is the definition of pathetic to say the least and I hope he sees this and get the message that I'm not interested in his friendship , but since he acts like he got enough cash to throw around I'll be keeping the 50k..

Modified
I tried reaching back to give him his money due to some comments i got here but he's acting like a jellyfish .. pics below
Re: xx by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:
I'm not sure if other Ladies feel the same but i detest a man who thinks showing off money is the only way to get a woman's attention..

This particular man is a Nairalander who specializes is creating contentious posts about women , hes always in the habit of painting women bad , I actually thought he was one of the Team Redpilllars but his Private messages to me proved otherwise .

He is the definition of pathetic to say the least and I hope he sees this and get the message that I'm not interested in his friendship , but since he acts like he got enough cash to throw around I'll be keeping the 50k..

Modified
I tried reaching back to give him his money due to some comments i got here but he's acting like a jellyfish .. pics below
nothing concern me o. send me money out if it o biko
Re: xx by Prolificgiant(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:

Sorry I can't give a random girl 50k

Mind u again , doing Visa is agent work , u can do visas without any capital , all u need is contact

Stop seeing cos I do visas that am rich , besides Visa is not my main source of income , I do it cos I have the contact grin grin Ofeke !
how much do you do visa??
Re: xx by BiniSupremacist: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
See you mouth like i will be keeping the 50k.

We know you need the money

Shut up see yoy fellow man dey mumu himself

U dey look only dey babe u self go do worse

See as man dey throwaway money for woman untop toto una go, come here dey form redpill
Re: xx by BiniSupremacist: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

Modified

Abeg keep d miney i encourage more post like this

Na men like am dey spoil our women for our hand wih their money

50k when he nor go gree dash e fellow man
Re: xx by majamajic(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Bros, how genuine is ur Visa service? I would love an American Visa, what would it cost me?

I can only guarantee Dubai Visa for now
Re: xx by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:

how much
Re: xx by majamajic(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Prolificgiant:
how much do you do visa??

I have only Dubai Visa , 300k for 3 months
Re: xx by BiniSupremacist: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
xperiencelove:
The 50k is to start a friendship. You shouldn't have accepted the cash and blocked him when you can't be his friend. I fear he doesn't find you by other means. Nowadays, always try to act and play safe.

Are you guys moaning on the behalf of the idiot who sent money to a girl he just meant

Please you guys are making me angry with una foolish comment make una dey attack d lady

See una mumu fellow redpiler dey showway money untop toto
Re: xx by majamajic(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
how much

3 months 300k
Re: xx by BiniSupremacist: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

Modified CD

Abeg send me small thing for d money and share is moniker make i show am d alert

I hate mumu men
Re: xx by BiniSupremacist: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
sis!!!
It's better to return the money, and expose him with evidence.

Why she go return am, she talk say she nor like d gift

Why u dey talk like person wen go fit do dsame thing as dat guy
Re: xx by BiniSupremacist: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

Modified

Op your calm toe for your dp don burst e brain na
Re: xx by dnawah(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

Modified
pay am for this account 3031390850 you are bless.
Re: xx by Brian47(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
You detest a man who thinks showing off money is the only way to get a woman's attention.

And you're keeping his money?

Can you see yourself
Clown.

Re: xx by Richis7022(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Las las she go unblock the guy undecided
Re: xx by rtdCivilservant: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:

Ok. Thanks.

Signs That A Girl Has Given Up On You.... / Secrets You Have Never Told Anyone.. / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos)