Stats: 3,189,217 members, 7,936,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

xx - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xx (7413 Views)

XX Twitter: Building A "Twitter" But Strictly For Indecency / A cheating woman caught on web cam having s€xx / VIDEO: How They Make Se,xx Scene In Nollywood Movie 18+ (2) (3) (4)

Re: xx by Sonoyom(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
A fool and his money will be parted.

Re: xx by tnerro1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
When e catch you for tight corner, no complain oooo
Re: xx by Zenithpeak(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

He's up there calling the Op of this thread hungry ..

I ran a background check on him and I can't really blame you for doing what you did....
Re: xx by Flesh22: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=AntiAPC2023 post=101049717] how much[u can get Dubai visa for as low as 190k for 3 months visa, if ur in Lagos]
Re: xx by proclinician: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
All the noisemakers in this romance section are very broke. Not one of them can afford to send 50k. I dont believe this.

Ive only met two guys here that have money and both of them are not stupid like this.
Re: xx by Coldshisha: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
He offered you 50,000 useless Naira or less than $150 for you to be friends with him.... If you weren't intrested or actually cheap, you should decline the offer telling him to keep his money. But for some poverty induced reason you felt less than $150 gift made you seem smart and expensive

No dear , he isn't foolish you barely gave yourself off as a cheap lady

Re: xx by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lovethaa:

very useless and hungry babe ... I bet my life that you're a man...
I will not be the one to expose you but depression will.Keep on with opening multiple accounts(male and female) and chatting yourself claiming its a female and still quoting yourself at the same time,I wonder the kind of pathetic lifestyle you live outside Nairaland. Nairalanders should be weary of you. You can't outsmart everyone,all your accounts both male and female are known to the reasonable and smart ones.Keep living your fake life BettyO,valenciababe,Realgboy,Lovethaa and others and keep bringing your numerous lies here for them to read.Unknown to you these are early signs of depression.

Re: xx by VicM6: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
See how some stupid ladies will alwys loose that stuff called Trust and Opportunity.....
NO 1. He never told you he wanted to sleep with u, he only said friendship.
NO 2. You shouldn't come on NL and try to let people know about him, seriously that's bad.
NO 3. for someone to give you 50k, it means he got enough more than that.

why shouldn't you calm down and make friend with him and see where it leads to but your fish brain thought you have scammed him off his money.

Well what can i say, The HE who sent the money to you, i can bet my entire life on it; as if it was a guy who needed help here on NL they will view and snubbed the post... They both got what dey deserve thou.

Re: xx by VicM6: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rozcol:
I will not be the one to expose you but depression will.Keep on with opening multiple accounts(male and female) and chatting yourself claiming its a female and still quoting yourself at the same time,I wonder the kind of pathetic lifestyle you live outside Nairaland. Nairalanders should be weary of you. You can't outsmart everyone,all your accounts both male and female are known to the reasonable and smart ones.Keep living your fake life BettyO,valenciababe,Realgboy,Lovethaa and others and keep bringing your numerous lies here for them to read.Unknown to you these are early signs of depression.
you don catch am self.. lol
Re: xx by flogthem: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Lovethaa post=101038422]

very useless and hungry babe ... I bet my life that you're a man... [/quote

mumu guy.with the number of guys who create threads seeking for assistance,it's this less than average babe you decide to splash 50k on
dem done chop your money disgrace you like you did zzor,now you are crying

I don't blame you though,that's how yahoo boys behave.most don't have common sense
*spits on your stupidity
I hope effc gets you very soon
you are a disgrace to what manhood represents
Re: xx by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
VicM6:
you don catch am self.. lol
He's a low budget scammer and attention seeker,he was behind the fake Zzor chat,he opened an account with her initial name(which some people know her to be) with a wrong surname and staged a chat with himself immediately she deactivated claiming she tried to scam him just to gain some cheap attention and the not too intelligent ones fell for his evil staged chats and she cursed him.The idiot later quoted me in a very dead thread when I called him out to curse him to apologize but still trying to play smart in his apologies.He's mentally unstable and operates numerous male and female Monika's here,he owns BettyO,valenciababe,Realgboy,Lovethaa and so many others.He's so pathetic

Re: xx by Lovethaa: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rozcol:
He's a low budget scammer and attention seeker,he was behind the fake Zzor chat,he opened an account with her initial name(which some people know her to be) with a wrong surname and staged a chat with himself immediately she deactivated claiming she tried to scam him just to gain some cheap attention and the not too intelligent ones fell for his evil staged chats and she cursed him.The idiot later quoted me in a very dead thread when I called him out to curse him to apologize but still trying to play smart in his apologies.He's mentally unstable and operates numerous male and female Monika's here,he owns BettyO,valenciababe,Realgboy,Lovethaa and so many others.He's so pathetic

If I did open a fake Zzor account Every thing bad in the world should befall me and all my kids would suffer for it too.. but if I didn't open any zzor alternate account and the chat I posted wasn't staged then I pray that The lord forgives you. and heal you of your bad and bitter attitude towards a man you don't know ..... this is my last reply to you

Re: xx by Feddytune: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lovethaa:

If I did open a fake Zzor account Every thing bad in the world should befall me and all my kids would suffer for it too.. but if I didn't open any zzor alternate account and the chat I posted wasn't staged then I pray that The lord forgives you. and heal you of your bad and bitter attitude towards a man you don't know ..... this is my last reply to you

Zzor is a man and Rozcol is probably the same person .. trying to get you back for exposing him

Re: xx by Prolificgiant(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:

I have only Dubai Visa , 300k for 3 months
Re: xx by zeuss: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Rozcol:

How do you know he is realgboy and all the other monikers I hope u are not destroying another person?
Re: xx by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Richis7022:
Las las she go unblock the guy undecided
aza is on profile. No just follow me

Signs That A Girl Has Given Up On You.... / Secrets You Have Never Told Anyone.. / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)