Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons (728 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by jesusjnr1: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jesus Had No Seed But Was The Seed (Word) Of God Sown To Multiply His Kind

John 1:14 (KJV)

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus was the seed (Word) of God which God sowed on Earth to multiply after His kind on Earth.

Luke 8:11, 15 (KJV)

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

The Word of God was sown into the hearts of men so that the Word of God would multiply and bear fruits.

The Word of God multiplies when it is obeyed. That's what it means to bear fruits.

So whenever anyone kept the Word of God, he also becomes the word of God, hence is the Word of God multiplied.

That's how the disciples of Jesus also became the word (sons) of God just as Jesus was. They kept the Word of God that was sown into their hearts.

"They have kept thy word." John 17:6

It's their obedience of the Word of God that made not to be of the world but of the kingdom of God, and also one with God as Jesus was.

John 17:14 (KJV)

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:21 (KJV)

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Hence Jesus called His disciples, His brothers, because His Father and His God had thereby also become their Father and their God.

Matthew 12:49-50 (KJV)

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 20:17 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

That was how the seed (Word) of God multiplied upon the Earth. It was by the obedience of God's Word.

Therefore before the departure of Jesus from the Earth He gave His disciples (brothers) the seed (Word) of God to sow into the hearts of men, so that the Word of God would yet continue to multiply upon the face of the Earth:

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I would also say big amen to that.

God bless
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by ictjobber: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Jesus Had No Seed But Was The Seed (Word) Of God Sown To Multiply His Kind

John 1:14 (KJV)

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus was the seed (Word) of God which God sowed on Earth to multiply after His kind.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

The Word of God was sown into the hearts of men so that the Word of God would multiply and bear fruits.

The Word of God multiplies when it is obeyed. That's what it means to bear fruits.

So whenever anyone kept the Word of God, he also becomes the word of God, hence is the Word of God multiplied.

That's how the disciples of Jesus also became the word (sons) of God just as Jesus was. They kept the Word of God that was sown into their hearts.

"They have kept thy word." John 17:6

It's their obedience of the Word of God that made not to be of the world but of the kingdom of God, and also one with God as Jesus was.

John 17:14 (KJV)

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:21 (KJV)

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Hence Jesus called His disciples, His brothers, because His Father and His God had thereby also become their Father and their God.

Matthew 12:49-50 (KJV)

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 20:17 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

That was how the seed (Word) of God multiplied upon the Earth. It was by the obedience of God's Word.

Therefore before the departure of Jesus from the Earth He gave His disciples (brothers) the seed (Word) of God to sow into the hearts of men, so that the Word of God would yet continue to multiply upon the face of the Earth:

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I would also say big amen to that.

God bless

Jesus had no seed... Hmm. And you know this how?
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by jesusjnr1: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Jesus had no seed but siblings. John 20:17
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by jesusjnr1: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by jesusjnr1: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by sonmvayina(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jesus is just a greeco/Roman creation to deceive the gullible...

God is the universal consciousness. Not a Jewish man up in the sky...
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by jesusjnr1: 5:17pm On May 03, 2021
sonmvayina:
Jesus is just a greeco/Roman creation to deceive the gullible...

God is the universal consciousness. Not a Jewish man up in the sky...
Get behind me Satan!

1 Like

Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Get behind me Satan!

Lol...why do you not want to learn? There was never any need for jesus. The story has got nothing to do with God. God already gave solution to the problem of sin. ...You just like wirshipping idols.
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by The5DME(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...why do you not want to learn? There was never any need for jesus. The story has got nothing to do with God. God already gave solution to the problem of sin. ...You just like wirshipping idols.
When you say God; do you mean Yahweh and Jehovah?
Re: God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons by sonmvayina(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2021
The5DME:
When you say God; do you mean Yahweh and Jehovah?

I mean the creator of the universe....am igbo, so i say 'Chukwu'

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Sexually Harassed By My LGI And How God Fought For Me. / Jesus The Exact Reflection Of The Father. / What Prophet Odumeje Said About TB Joshua’s Death (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.