Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,894 members, 7,962,890 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky (729 Views)

Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky by elizabeth24: 11:03am On May 07, 2021
Oye Kyme, the Ivorian lady who Bobrisky took into his House after she tattooed his name on her body has accused him of assaulting her.

Oye stated that Bobrisky assaulted her on Sunday May 2, all because she failed to call the hair stylist to loosen his hair. She also accused him of sending her out of his house even though she knows nowhere in the country.
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/you-can-never-be-girl-cause-you-have-a-dick-under-you-ivorian-lady-accuses-bobrisy-of-assaulting-her-video.html

Re: You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky by CorperateDesign: 11:05am On May 07, 2021
Help me the am oo
Re: You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky by Kelechi72912(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2021
That guy has made his money just make ur own jeje

Open piggyvest ohhh

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=9a4edc96690220
Re: You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky by Kelechi72912(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=9a4edc96690220
Re: You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2021
does this country recognize homosexuality or is the law useless.undecided.....signing out
Re: You Can Never Be A Girl Cause You Have A Dick Under You-lady Accuses Bobrisky by Dreyton36: 11:36am On May 07, 2021
This is an issue of useless people so I'm not concerned

Bring your u.s and canada banks and credit cards for loading let's share funds asap

Light up my kpoli in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress, Surprised Her Fans With Adorable New Photos / The Latest On Ataga's Murder And The Conspiracy Theory / “I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.