Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,881 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7156 Views)

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Crunchyg3: 8:44am On May 09, 2021
Holycity:
Because she dey abroad, guys will be interested, if she been dey here, you for see yabing

Nigeria
Anything for green card
You are you also looking for husband because you look like small girl.
Re: . by Truthabulabula(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2021
She want only Nigerians?

We're sailing same ship.
Where she base?
Re: . by eejo(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2021
Dajugba:
Dating most Nigeria ladies at the offshore of Nigeria is rigorous.

* They don't care to invest in the relationship
* 95% of these ladies feel they are doing you favour to date you.
* They are perfectionist
* They don't accept their wrong
* They would bully you emotionally
* Most just want kids for the fear of old age, not intending to be under any man as help mate (head).

Most of these ladies have the mentality you are hanging around them because they are in diaspora, and you want to use them to cash out.

It usually doesn't end well, rather go for the white ladies if you want to date, or date other Africa ladies are not self entitled.

Speaking out of experience. Most are not even as Christian as claimed. They just want someone they can always manipulate emotionally, and once they know you understand how to be in control of them mentally, and emotionally they break your heart when least expected.
The Government gives financial aid to single Mothers in most Rich Countries. Once they have a child with you Divorce can happen anytime and they smile to the Bank. True love is difficult to find in Develop Nations.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On May 09, 2021
extol1:

where do u suggest?

I'm not suggesting anywhere. Just trying to let you know things are not the way they seem. Especially when it comes to Nigerian "churches".
Re: . by Oluwatee1(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2021
WhiteJeans:
A friend of mine based outside Nigeria is looking for a single, gentle, humble, honest, loyal, responsible, compassionate Christian man 32 to 38 for a serious relationship. He should have no anger issues, no previous marriage, no children.
i have just sent u a pm. God has reason for everything
Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On May 09, 2021
does she want a female bestie grin

1 Like

Re: . by Vesuvius(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2021
kindlyheart:
tell her she can't find a good in nigeria.

Why do you make such comment? There is no part of human existence you won't find bad and good people. I remember some years ago when I was residing in Togo and a challenge up, my neighbour who was a Mauritanian confessed that she had been hearing bad things about Nigerians but I had changed her mind. Not that I am perfect oo but I am principled and say things the way it is!

When you get exposure to different cultures and people, you will understand that God has reserved good people everywhere. Travel and see for yourself..
Re: . by sonofspada(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2021
She should add me on fb
Email me so she can check me out on fb... I dey fine woman to for serious relationship
Re: . by mrdharkchild(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2021
I'm interested. But how we 1 take do am na.
Na just to say, "I'm interested!"
Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
does she want a female bestie grin

grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:

grin grin
stop laughing at me angry
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

stop laughing at me angry

I'm not laughing at you, sir.
The comment just seemed funny to me
Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I'm not laughing at you, sir.
The comment just seems funny to me
Lollittaa is not a man
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

Lollittaa is not a man :-

My instinct says otherwise cool
Re: . by Rrchrd(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2021
WhiteJeans:
A friend of mine based outside Nigeria is looking for a single, gentle, humble, honest, loyal, responsible, compassionate Christian man 32 to 38 for a serious relationship. He should have no anger issuebs, no previous marriage, no children.
Interested though am 30
Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2021
Michelle55:

This is loud.. So you don't mind a lady doing you? cheesy

grin grin embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Alina666(f): 10:07am On May 10, 2021
Do you want to make a lot of money? Then please contact me, I have a moneymaking project for you wink
whatsapp + 16262629744
Re: . by realman42: 10:24am On May 10, 2021
Everybody go claim to be a Christian now
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 10, 2021
Re: . by Kimjongun: 12:37pm On May 10, 2021
LoL this thread is funny, lot of guys are interested without even knowing full details about the lady, if the it was the other way round the it's an abroad based guy looking for a girl, and girls are showing interest like this, every one will be calling them names. lol, Imagine the babe may not even have yansh but they no care
Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 12:50pm On May 10, 2021
Beloved3:

You did that on purpose?

Did kini on popose? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54pm On May 10, 2021
Beloved3:

Post a wrong email cheesy

hu chequed? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 10, 2021
Re: . by obehi231(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
She can reach me on obehiighagbon@gmail.com
Re: . by peacebaz(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
Very much keen. Do message me for further link up. Regards.
Re: . by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2021
WhiteJeans:
A friend of mine based outside Nigeria is looking for a single, gentle, humble, honest, loyal, responsible, compassionate Christian man 32 to 38 for a serious relationship. He should have no anger issues, no previous marriage, no children.
I am 33yrs, gentle, humble , honest and loyal.. I am a business man . Am a Christian . Tall and fiar. My WhatsApp number is 08188247828
Re: . by abyourna: 7:53pm On May 10, 2021
absfavour@gmail.com
Re: . by dederocs(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2021
Re: . by greatstephenho(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2021
WhiteJeans:
but I'm 31
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 10, 2021
I'm 26 years, handsome, a Christian, 5'4ft King, muscular with a massive D. The fact that I exude of intelligence demands that you also be a woman of intellect. Please you must have your own money, cause I have mine. No leaching relationship. If I'm to come over to the USA, I can process the travels without your input. I'm a graduate, and currently in the process of establishing my first physical business here in Nigeeia. Broke AF at the moment, but expecting a dump soon to finish up the business. Send me a dm, let's see how perfect we fit.
Re: . by Dajugba: 8:46am On May 14, 2021
Alina666:
Do you want to make a lot of money? Then please contact me, I have a moneymaking project for you wink
whatsapp + 16262629744

Let's talk about this, what is the project about? What would someone learn that has interest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do / Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.