Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,205 members, 7,936,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Davido Acquires 2021 Rolls Royce Cullian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires 2021 Rolls Royce Cullian (447 Views)

Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Acquires 2021 Rolls Royce Cullian by vegafbs: 5:36am On May 21, 2021
Nigerian music superstar and Afro-pop sensation recently acquired a2021 Rolls Royce Cullian worth a whopping amount of #240 million. The wealthy singer is particularly known for his ostentatious living and certainly loves to enjoy the finest things in life even if it will cost him the earth!

The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullian is the singer’s latest addition to his garage. He informed his fans about it via twitter: We rise by lifting others but don’t forget to reward yourself!!! WHO DEY ZUZU!! Just copped my first RR!! God is good! I’m forever grateful to y’all!!
… oh yea 2021 BTW

Fans of the singer shared their thoughts and opinions on it via Twitter:

Mohnice tweeted: Congratulations Davido for acquiring your First limited edition Rolls Royce….. But bruh were una dey see money? here I’m crying cos this evening the keke napep i entered Ram into S600 Mercedes and all of us onboard have to run away including the keke man

Rozapepper tweeted: The Global Sensation The Generalissimo of African Music The 7th most influential African According to Forbes, The Number one African music Icon – Davido copped himself a 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan worth #240,000,000 Congratulations, Baddest! WHO DEY ZUZU!! #30BG

It is a great time for Davido and all we can do is to celebrate with him and be happy for him. Congrats Davido!

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/05/davido-acquires-2021-rolls-royce-cullian.html

Re: Davido Acquires 2021 Rolls Royce Cullian by Hotshisha: 5:48am On May 21, 2021
1xbet endorsement money

The rich getting richer
Re: Davido Acquires 2021 Rolls Royce Cullian by moriss33(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2021
Congrats OBO....oluwa me sef go like buy RR 2022 model abeg�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ara Female Talking Drummer Reveals The Kind Of Man That Can Capture Her Heart / Don Jazzy Gushes Over Artwork Of Him At Different Phases Of His Life (video) / Buy Youtube Subscribers - Country Targeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.