Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (58524 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by orisa37: 1:47pm On May 27, 2021
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Mother!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is their Lord and Taskmaster!
Israel is The main SPIRIT of LIFE in The middle East
The current Land called Israel is "JEWISH LAND OF JUDAH".
Israel Land extend to Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and Syria.
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!
The Palestine is like Biafra seeking to steal NIGERIA LAND
MACBAN IS A. CONFUSION AND AN ABOMINATION OF OBAMA/KERRY/CALIPHATE RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY FOR NIGERIA
ISRAEL IS A SUCCESS STORY
MACBAN IS A FAILURE

Argue with ur keypads
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2021
doffman:

Yes we all know that I , doffman, a christian, used to change Christian post and edit it to support my lies. Please don't count me serious , I AM NOT WELL, please ignore my stupidity and lie.
I Already know that my Islam is a fake religion just like Mohammed himself grin grin grin grin. PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLS.
Please , anytime I run mad again and change Christaim post , kindly tag this my post to remind me that my madness has come again just like it always come on Mohammed the fake prophet grin grin grin gringrin

Alright, we all know now
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 3:32pm On May 27, 2021
divinecode101:

See my post above, I made a mistake when I was trying to edit a Muslim post as usual . please pardon my madness ; don't take me serious please

Who did this to you guy grin

grin grin so this was how you used to copy in school and score zero , see what you tried to edit ahaaa grin. I was never a christian and I will never be a follower of a fake religion you call Christian .
Meanwhile , Try and edit it again because you have failed grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 27, 2021
doffman:

Who did this to me grin

grin grin so this was how I used to copy in school and score zero , see what I tried to edit ahaaa grin. I was never a good Muslim and I am trying hard to be a follower of a fake religion you called Islam, I love to be a Christian, it is just that I know I will fail as a Christian even though Mohammed too failed as a Christain which prompted him to start the fake Islamic religion.

Meanwhile , I will try and edit it again because I failed just like my fake prophet, Mohammed, I have failed grin

See my post above, I made a mistake when I was trying to edit a Christian post as usual . please pardon my madness ; don't take me serious please

We know your type, we will not take you serious!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 5:04pm On May 27, 2021
divinecode101:

I know myself , I am not normal!!.My madness as come again . please who will help me ? grin grin grin grin

God will heal you. You really need help. shocked
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 27, 2021
doffman:

I know myself , I am not normal!!.My madness as come again . please who will help me ? grin grin grin grin

Eeyah , na so Mohammed start o before Im come dey claim say 77 virgins dey wait for am
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 9:18pm On May 27, 2021
divinecode101:

Eeyah , na so My mother gave birth to me to be stupid and my pastor implanted it to my brain to be abusing Muslims; I was so confuse to write nonsense like this : start o before Im come dey claim say 77 virgins dey wait for am

Eyaa ! You have suffered to much .
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 27, 2021
doffman:

Eeyah , na so My mother gave birth to me to be stupid and my imam implanted it to my brain to be abusing Christians; I was so confuse to write nonsense like this : i will stil be loking to start claim 77 virgins our fake prophet Muhammad promised

O ma se o, I pity you so much
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 6:30am On May 28, 2021
divinecode101:

O ma se o, I pity myself that I can't control myself to stop copy people post and edit it . Who will now deliver me from my mentality

Chei shocked.. This is too much for you, Eyaaa.

Guy grin . No wonder your pastor easily clone your brain. Compose your own message and let exchange words . STOP copy my post guy if truely you are a Man . Iam ready to heal you from your madness .
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 6:59am On May 28, 2021
doffman:

CO ma se o, I pity myself that I can't control myself to stop copy people post and edit it . Who will now deliver me from my mentality

Chei shocked.. This is too much for you, Eyaaa.

Guy grin . No wonder your fake prophet mohammed easily clone your brain. Compose your own message and let exchange words . STOP copy my post guy if truely you are a Man . Iam ready to heal you from your madness .

your so called 77 virgins are being shagged by fake prophet Mohammed on your behalf grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 7:29am On May 28, 2021
divinecode101:

Chei shocked.. This is too much for me ooo, ayaaa.

grin o . No wonder my pastor easily clone my brain.
I was brainwashed to type below message ; anytime you see my message below , just know am not well so please forgive me

your so called 77 virgins are being shagged by fake prophet Mohammed on your behalf embarassed

Ahaaa grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 7:40am On May 28, 2021
doffman:

Chei shocked.. This is too much for me ooo, ayaaa.

grin o . No wonder fake prophet mohammedneasily clone my brain.
I was brainwashed to type below message ; anytime you see my message below , just know am not well so please forgive me

your so called 77 virgins are being shagged by fake prophet Mohammed on your behalf

Really!!
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 7:58am On May 28, 2021
divinecode101:

I , Divinecode101, was brainwashed to typed the below message , please don't take me serious because am mad:

grin o . No wonder fake prophet mohammedneasily clone my brain.

your so called 77 virgins are being shagged by fake prophet Mohammed on your behalf

We know you are mad Already grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.