Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,027 members, 7,963,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... (3694 Views)

Sophia Momodu Acquires A New House / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by MsDoris(f): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sophia Momodu Slams Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Photos Of Her And Daughter Without Permission

Davido’s first baby mama Sophia Momodu has taken to her Instagram story to call out staffs of a supermarket for invading her privacy during her grocery shopping.

The mother of one who was quite mad at them narrated how they touched her and tried taking random pictures of her and her daughter, Imade, without her permission.

Irritated by their unprofessionalism, she called them “complete idiots”.

See full gist;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/sophia-momodu-slams-supermarket-staffs.html

Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by clarocuzioo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
attention seeking hoe

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by Onyi22(f): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
She should have settled the issues quietly with there, why bringing it up on social media
Life of a celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
They wanted to tap anointing from u

Don't u know that u are their yesus?

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by Henrydonland(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
I blame the staff,Sophia momodu na celeb mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by kenzysmith: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Onyi22:
She should have settled the issues quietly with there, why bringing it up on social media
Life of a celebrity
is she a musican? Or an actress? Or a presenter? so opening legs to a star has made her a celebrity.

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by pepperdemzombie: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Davido just give all these cheap things he picked from gutters unnecessary fame and publicity.
Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Imade is adorbs
Re: Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... by rex444(m): 3:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmmm wahala dey ooo I no blame all those Lagos wannabe people ... Even lizard dey form celeb

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Is Da Richest Female Celebrity In Naija: / Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter / The Full Kim Kardashian Nude Photo Spread For "LOVE" Magazine Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.