Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Muslims In Nigerian Can't Even Talk Again, Buhari Has Closed Their Mouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims In Nigerian Can't Even Talk Again, Buhari Has Closed Their Mouth (237 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims In Nigerian Can't Even Talk Again, Buhari Has Closed Their Mouth by peteregwu(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Look at the man the Muslims gathered in support of. They prefer an idiami of Uganda to rule over them than an "infidel".

You see where you all have landed us in this country. Your so called "Messiah" from "Allah" has totally ruined this country. I could remember a particular imam in a mosque behind my street always making noise about buhari saying that, "if we lose buhari now, who else do we have? Let us gather around him and support him". And this man is a yoruba muslim. And I would just be wondering that this Muslims love bondage and they don't reason to chose what is right. They can support a Hitler even if he is a Muslim.

Now, the man is ashamed of himself. And their eyes has not even cleared. He keeps shouting that it's better to have a Muslim no matter what than having an "infidel" to rule over them.

These guys need help! What's the difference between them and the almajiris?

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Nigerian Can't Even Talk Again, Buhari Has Closed Their Mouth by Daveambition(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Imagine
All this follow for the rubbish wey Desmond Elliot cause ooh

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Nigerian Can't Even Talk Again, Buhari Has Closed Their Mouth by Habeeblah69: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
I believe you need help the most. Was it in your village that muslims gathered to support Buhari. People across religious lines voted for the petulant General. It is people of intellectual shortsightedness like you who bring sentiment into all issues that need help. Liar!
Must you create religious indifference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Nigerian Can't Even Talk Again, Buhari Has Closed Their Mouth by Everfrank(m): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2021
peteregwu:
Look at the man the Muslims gathered in support of. They prefer an idiami of Uganda to rule over them than an "infidel".

You see where you all have landed us in this country. Your so called "Messiah" from "Allah" has totally ruined this country. I could remember a particular imam in a mosque behind my street always making noise about buhari saying that, "if we lose buhari now, who else do we have? Let us gather around him and support him". And this man is a yoruba muslim. And I would just be wondering that this Muslims love bondage and they don't reason to chose what is right. They can support a Hitler even if he is a Muslim.

Now, the man is ashamed of himself. And their eyes has not even cleared. He keeps shouting that it's better to have a Muslim no matter what than having an "infidel" to rule over them.

These guys need help! What's the difference between them and the almajiris?
We are watching your madness.
Action speaks louder than voice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Buhari Is Low-budget Hitler, Creating Room For Anarchy – Analysts / Kperogi: "You Can Ban Twitter, But You Can’t Ban Rebellion Against Injustice" / Carry Me Along ......who Coined This Slang .?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.