Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,851 members, 7,962,803 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Act On This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Act On This Tonight (168 Views)

Archbishop Condemns Priest For Performing A Sex Act On His Church's Altar / How To Act On The Word Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Believe And Act On The New Covenant - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Act On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
*5/06/2021* Act on this tonight:

Ezekiel 22:30
*And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none*.

The lord is in search of a man, there was no name attached. A man is someone who is qualified for God to use in this end time.

This is the job description of the man the lord seek for;

Isaiah 60:1-3
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Your reward;
Isaiah 61:10
10 *I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels*.
11 *For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations*.

Apply immediately. Shalom
Re: Act On This Tonight by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mrsoft3:
*5/06/2021* Act on this tonight:

Ezekiel 22:30
*And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none*.

The lord is in search of a man, there was no name attached. A man is someone who is qualified for God to use in this end time.

This is the job description of the man the lord seek for;

Isaiah 60:1-3
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Your reward;
Isaiah 61:10
10 *I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels*.
11 *For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations*.

Apply immediately. Shalom
Apply for the Job that belongs to Jesus Christ? If you carefully examined Isaiah 60 vs 1 -3, you would note that the one who the prophet referenced there is Jesus Christ. undecided

He is the one who already filled the gap that Ezekiel also spoke of. He made it clear there that no man could fill that gap so what Job are you calling on men to apply for? undecided
Re: Act On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Apply for the Job that belongs to Jesus Christ? If you carefully examined Isaiah 60 vs 1 -3, you would note that the one who the prophet referenced there is Jesus Christ. undecided

He is the one who already filled the gap that Ezekiel also spoke of. He made it clear there that no man could fill that gap so what Job are you calling on men to apply for? undecided

I get your point....I want you to understand that there is an extension of JESUS Christ thru men. Please don't get me wrong,my call is for men to take the Barton to run the race of Christ,to be an extension of the arm of God on earth.

Let me share an encounter with you,when the lord spoke to me he directed me to Isaiah 61, and he said this day have I called you.

The call is for men to come to Christ and build this army.

(1) (Reply)

���... T.B Joshua Is Dead�� / Pastor Bianca Juarez Olthoff Teachings / The Grand Deception Is At Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.