Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:23 AM

... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (7111 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by cayorday89(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Klass99:

I totally get you now.

And I like the fact that you are doing life at your own pace and not bowing to the pressure to marry or procreate for the sake of providing grandchildren.

What do you mean by many complications on the part of the woman? Una don start this early morning!

Good morning to you too.

You're beginning to sound annoying.

I am sorry if I sound offensive on the woman part, what I meant is that one not having to do well financially, getting married, your parents will kinda understand you, but on the part of the woman, will her parents, herself see reason always... It could be complicated one can not tell and it could be plain sailing no one can tell... But it's better to achieve a reasonable amount of success than faithing it into raising a family in poverty... Eyes have seen enough.
But I give my hands up for those who did, time will bring us all good tidings at the right moments...
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Ha bia wa okwaya?...ngwanu...cheesy

No ooo! cheesy

Happy new week.
Re: ... by cayorday89(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Lvuinghrt:
I have never been this confused in my life. I can't even make a reasonable decision before it's too late.
I don't even know how to advice you, we sef get our issues at hand... Some things can be avoided reason why religion tells us not to engage in premarital sex, some humans made us understand that it's not easy to hold the body and they invented condom and made it free sef, and when you have to pay for it, it comes cheap but you never adhered to either of the two... Weigh your options, and do the needful...
Re: ... by Klass99(f): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2021
smiley
Re: ... by cayorday89(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Klass99:

It wasn't offensive to me, it just made me weary because I was like this is how the gender wars start on this forum, before you know it insults are being hurled, a thread degenerates to a cesspool, it becomes a toxic case of us vs. them, male vs. female, redpillers vs. feminists, simps vs. cunts etcetera

Quite frankly, it is exhausting and it erodes civil and reasonable discussion between people.
Most times, there is no war to fight because all the times, relationship comes with complexities but if one can stick to his or her role so many things can be avoided, but in all you can only vouch for yourself and little or no control on the action of the other party even if you are coming out plain... Online or offline, I try as much as possible to stay away from such arguments because somehow I will be on all side of the divide as I have there female siblings and still myself to contend with, so imagine me forming an opinion, it will indirectly affect me one way or the other...
Re: ... by Munzy14(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

No ooo! cheesy

Happy new week.
I na eti nooo...cheesy

Wishing you same..
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Thank you all for airing your views.
I have taken a decision.
Re: ... by CsRockefeller(m): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Lvuinghrt:
Thank you all for airing your views.
I have taken a decision.

Care to share?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Care to share?
I'm removing it.

I Went round several pharmacy store yesterday, but couldn't get the drug I wanted to get because they said i have no prescription,
It's really hard to buy, but before the end of the this week, I will definitely device a means to get it.
Re: ... by CsRockefeller(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Lvuinghrt:
I'm removing it.

I Went round several pharmacy store yesterday, but couldn't get the drug I wanted to get because they said i have no prescription,
It's really hard to buy, but before the end of the this week, I will definitely device a means to get it.

Okay. It's fine. May our mistakes not resurrect to a time when we would think we had buried it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) / Pregnancy: A Prerequisite To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.