Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,850 members, 7,962,801 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. (1430 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Jewelry Store Owner Gets Gunned Down At Close Range By Robbers / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Young Man Shot Dead At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Tussle. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2021
This is a new trend around yaba.
Yesterday it was at yabatech. Someone called a bikeman from a bus, on approaching the bus, he was shot and his bike was snatched away.

This morning, another bike man was hiked down by a gunman in a bus, he got there and was shot again and his bike snatched away.

The lifeless body of the bikeman was found this morning by passers-by going to work and the news is spreading like wildfire.

Please, who could these gunmen be. Never has such happened in these areas before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nbotee(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
And yet the ediots trevor/Simplyhoe are masturbating about insecurity in the South East like it is a regional problem
Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Mynd44.

Please this is to warn the public and every bike owner to alert their riders to be careful.
Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nathaniel111(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2021
Wonders don finally end.
Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Nathaniel111:
Wonders don finally end.

Just heard the news from the office now. It's strange though happening back to back.

OAM4J
Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by DDDEnterprises: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2021
God help and protect us during these trying times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
God help and protect us during these trying times

Amen.
Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Sometimes I see some bike men and I pity them, the first thoughts that comes to my mind is
"Who knows if this man has eaten, is this man properly hydrated, has he drank enough water," sometimes In my mind I pray for these bike men to return safely to their Homes.

A Bike man was carrying me one time and he told me his Wife gave birth to twins, that he just dropped them home not long ago when the were discharged from the Hospital, I saw the smile on his face, I Felt the Happiness in the tone of his Voice, i was Happy for him, when I got to my destination, he even reduced the price for me even after we had agreed on price ( it was a long distance ride), he was just smiling all through. I saw true Happiness on that Man's Face... When he left, in my Mind I prayed for that man, I prayed for that man to be alive to see his children grow, I prayed for that man to be in good health always so that he can put food on his children's table, my prayers for that man were very Sincere that day.

So Why will someone, why will a BASTARD start killing Bike men that are trying and toiling to put food on their table, why?

8 Likes

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Sometimes I see some bike men and I pity them, the first thoughts that comes to my mind is
"Who knows if this man has eaten, is this man properly hydrated, has he drank enough water," sometimes In my mind I pray for these bike men to return safely to their Homes.

A Bike man was carrying me one time and he told me his Wife gave birth to twins, that he just dropped them home not long ago when the were discharged from the Hospital, I saw the smile on his face, I Felt the Happiness in the tone of his Voice, i was Happy for him, when I got to my destination, he even reduced the price for me even after we had agreed on price ( it was a long distance ride), he was just smiling all through. I saw true Happiness on that Man's Face... When he left, in my Mind I prayed for that man, I prayed for that man to be alive to see his children grow, I prayed for that man to be in good health always so that he can put food on his children's table, my prayers for that man were very Sincere that day.

So Why will someone, why will a BASTARD start killing Bike men that are trying and toiling to put food on their table, why?

Hmmm... They are really hustling their lifes out, my dear. Surprisingly, some of them are graduates who opted for this bike riding job due to lack of job and time was no longer on their side. Family have to feed and children will need to go to school.

Now, with the suffering, some mean men still have the mind to cut their lives short.

This country is messed up on all levels.

4 Likes

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by sweetshisha: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2021
My Gen repairer who also ride bike as side hustle was almost killed because of a badjaj bike he got from a microfinance

1 Like

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2021
sweetshisha:
My Gen repairer who also ride bike as side hustle was almost killed because of a badjaj bike he got from a microfinance

Hm!

What's going on? Hian!
Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Prolificgiant(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Do we still have security personnel in this country No value for human lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2021
So sad! The men of the underworld again. Our law is too mumu. A year with law in my hands & I would order public beheading of confirmed murderers.

2 Likes

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by DONFASZY(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
This is a new trend around yaba.
Yesterday it was at yabatech. Someone called a bikeman from a bus, on approaching the bus, he was shot and his bike was snatched away.

This morning, another bike man was hiked down by a gunman in a bus, he got there and was shot again and his bike snatched away.

The lifeless body of the bikeman was found this morning by passers-by going to work and the news is spreading like wildfire.

Please, who could these gunmen be. Never has such happened in these areas before.
fulanis don enter here dey steal bikes n resell to fulanis doing okada biz in lagos

Jus one group
Same group

This is nt happening in lag bfor

Why kill
Jus take d bike n scare owner with ur gun
Why shoot to kill because of used bike

1 Like

Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
DONFASZY:
fulanis don enter here dey steal bikes n resell to fulanis doing okada biz in lagos

Jus one group
Same group

This is nt happening in lag bfor

Why kill
Jus take d bike n scare owner with ur gun
Why shoot to kill because of used bike

I thought as much.
Re: BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. by DONFASZY(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
CharisEleos:

I thought as much.
2023 is too far
By den

Things go don bad n plan b go hard

(1) (Reply)

American Court Jails Canada-based Nigerian Morakinyo For Cyber Fraud, To Refund / Jealous Man Sets Estranged Wife Ablaze, Sympathisers At Victim's Bedside (pic) / My Five Sons Want To Kill Me – 64-year-old Man Cries Out Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.