Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Make A Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Make A Report (142 Views)

EFCC Recovered N152 Billion And $386 Million In 2021, According To A Report / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Photos :A Report That An Obowian Died Of A Laser Fever Virus Contacted Through H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Report by Kennychi23: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good afternoon pls i have been making and even the police and security agencies are not saying any thing knowing fully well that these girl and her alcultic memeber families came togethwr to extract things from me it all started in the university of oau how i met thwse girl kemisola oladipupo and her aim was to aquire my virtue my semens and after she has gotten it she went on with her life avoiding me disgracing and spreading wrong accusation over me to colleagues and the department as awhole friends and month later these girl and her alcultic memeber came again with the assistance of families to extract and to distroy every thing that concern me accusing me in my absence ihave reported to the security agencies also with the assistance of of lecturals in the scholl also followed me to my parent house possesing me with their charm and powers invoking strange illness to me making every dill that am sick day and night these families olumuyiwa tunrayo and oladipupo kemisola possesing me with their powers sira these people even went fowarder in aquiring power to posses and monitoring the activities of the mi d and the police and human right are aweare of it and they are not saying or standing but the rule of the law every were i fo they follow me coursing turment to me physically socially mentally academically in evry ways of life event pls if you k w these person the oladipupo and olumuyiwa pls tell them to leave kennedy alone these are the two girl if you know their families pls tell them to leave my virtue my sperm my grory my viewinglife so that i can move and progress in life the police and the human right knows that these person are walking with cultist even the school are against cultisim the school of oau but allowed lecturals to help them in these operation pls nigeria i need your help in these case

Re: Make A Report by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Learn to write with proper punctuation and spelling. Nobody will understand that stuff you wrote up there

(1) (Reply)

Friday Makama Kidnapp By Armed Gunmen In Abuja Continue Reading At Https://kogi / Is Nigeria’s Media Bill About Sanitising The Media Or Criminalising Journalism? / Lagos Endsars Panel Awards 10m To Kolade Johnson,s Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.