Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,469 members, 7,961,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers (6489 Views)

Soldiers Storm Bodo In Rivers State After Oil Spill. Photos / "We Paid DSS, Others N1m To Clear 661 Guns" - Suspect / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Franking: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2021
MansoryMX:
80% of people who are wealthy here in the South South are from bunkery and illegal oil sales deep in the creek. If you want to talk to Militants in Niger Delta talk to them direct! Stop going through the corners.

How many oil blocks belong to people from the south south? If the powers that be won't allow u near oil on ur own land then improvise. Simple.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by smallsmall: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2021
When will they Partner to go after Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen?
Or is it only in Southern Nigeria that all the Security Forces only function?

Oohh, l forgot, they are all Fulani Heading Nigeria's Security Network.
angry angry
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by smallsmall: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
that is your headache, person wey you no like u expect make in dey give u sumtin.if e don reach your turn dey give your enemy food asap.

Stupid mentality, as usual from a Yoruba Muslim. undecided
Nigeria is a diverse, secular country.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Kingspin(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Story...
Story..
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by MansoryMX(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Franking:

How many oil blocks belong to people from the south south? If the powers that be won't allow u near oil on ur own land then improvise. Simple.

Abi my brother! This administration wants to make another great mistake again like they are doing with the East and ESN or I will say it’s part of their plan to turn all peaceful region into war zone using the Nigeria military! They are indirectly targeting southerners!
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by GeeMeshin1(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2021
I hope they catch the real thieves
Isi mkpi di na akpa mkpi translated literally as the ram's head is inside the bag made from ram's hide & skin.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by MansoryMX(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2021
WeRblessed:
I am just feeling sorry for Nigeria as oil is becoming obsolete.

Nigeria has not found any other source of revenue, yet!

In less than five years Nigeria will have oil in quantum but wouldn't be able to sell it.

I guess other source of revenue for ass-so-rock is banditry and kidnapping. lipsrsealed

Obsolete and your government keeps on raking billions of dollars year in year out. Oil can be never useless. Don’t let anyone fool you because the least usage of crude oil is PMS for your information.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2021
angry

Is it not army and police who man checkpoint they pass through ?
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Laslaslala: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2021
post=103031909:
Anything to bring peace and prosperity to our darling nation is what we are after.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Devil punish all enemies of the country, they will never know peace in their miserable lives.

We Rise
in other words u are after something dat will kill u fast,I pity ur ignorance
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by bayelsaowei(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2021
baseb:
So what have they been doing all this time?
this is a very thoughtful question..almost like they've been sleeping .
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by omojeesu(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin They want to take over from the smugglers and be carrying it out themselves. Only stupid people can't see the hypocrisy under this lifeless government

Kettle calling pot black.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Eberex(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Super story
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by luvsalamat1991(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2021
smallsmall:

Stupid mentality, as usual from a Yoruba Muslim. undecided
Nigeria is a diverse, secular country.
what did religion have to do with opinion,you people pretend as if you like one another but you don't.in politic you don't come out openly that you hate what the other side are doing simply because we need one another in one way or the other
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Jeetech01(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2021
NNPC, EFCC DSS and co are toping the league of oil bunkers in this country.

So they should rather stop deceiving Nigerian's and do what they ought to do.

1 Like

Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Ubanz: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
That's a gud one.
I hope the security agencies go after illegal miners and gold smugglers.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Ubanz: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2021
That's a gud one.
I hope the security agencies go after illegal miners and gold smugglers too.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Ubanz: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2021
That's a gud one.
And I hope they start with the bigger thieves,those that sold oil in tankers to China and north korea
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Ubanz: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2021
That's a gud one.
And I hope they start with the bigger thieves,those that sold oil tankers to China and north korea.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Abedfff14: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ubanz:
That's a gud one.
I hope the security agencies go after illegal miners and gold smugglers.
don't take news head on, u have to read between the lines to decode the message, let me explain- nnpc that is corrupt now align with efcc that has not tackle office holders with dss that has not tackle state security now want to join forces to fight oil thieves, who are the oil thieves, pdp, niger delta and international moguls, that is why nnpc, efcc and dss are in coalition to fight another collaboration. why not nigerian navy given the task or a special force created, more like nigerian coastal and oil surveillance bla bla, trust me bro it is political warfare in another terrain, nnpc chop oil money, oil thieves chop oil money, one is government parastal, the other is not, more like apc vs pdp, who losses nigeria and nigerians, hope i made a point. God bless
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Abedfff14: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
tell dem
Jeetech01:
NNPC, EFCC DSS and co are toping the league of oil bunkers in this country.

So they should rather stop deceiving Nigerian's and do what they ought to do.
Re: NNPC, EFCC, DSS, Others Partner To Go After Oil Thieves, Smugglers by Ubanz: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Abedfff14:

don't take news head on, u have to read between the lines to decode the message, let me explain- nnpc that is corrupt now align with efcc that has not tackle office holders with dss that has not tackle state security now want to join forces to fight oil thieves, who are the oil thieves, pdp, niger delta and international moguls, that is why nnpc, efcc and dss are in coalition to fight another collaboration. why not nigerian navy given the task or a special force created, more like nigerian coastal and oil surveillance bla bla, trust me bro it is political warfare in another terrain, nnpc chop oil money, oil thieves chop oil money, one is government parastal, the other is not, more like apc vs pdp, who losses nigeria and nigerians, hope i made a point. God bless

Did you read between my my lines to get my drift?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid Saying These Words In Public To Avoid Cultists. / Lady Cuts Off Husband Penis Over Misunderstanding ( Discretion) / I bought a stolen laptop and this is happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.