Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,187 members, 7,936,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) (62754 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Benue Man Dies In Fatal Motor Crash After Depositing His Late Sister (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by OkoNDOoBo: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
if you do indulge in the habit of posting

fancy pictures online

and you don't have a bona-fide and inferno like
prayer life

pls STOP IT

can you shed more light on this?
I have reservations for uploading pics on social media
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Hopez456(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abi they're the ones involved in that games village ring road accident. The car was burnt beyond recognition.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Quick recovery to the hospitalized, RIP to the dead. Sad news
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
can you shed more light on this?
I have reservations for uploading pics on social media

some people generally develop bitter envy after seeing others' success stories

and if these individuals have some diabolic or evil powers at their disposal

they won't mind using their evil abilities against the fellow
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by izubext007: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yahoo sacrifice
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by airminem(f): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Pele

All these their boyfriends that wear slippers and socks, skinny jeans with side bags. Once they enter their cars after taking loud, they will start playing loud music.

Next thing na to enter under trailer.
Why the profiling mama chef??
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
wunmi590:

You are very right on this...

Despite the fact that I'm married, mum still calls me often...

I'm married and my wife works in abeokuta with my 6month+ kid and also live there, and I work in Lagos and stay in my family house and go home every weekends.

Once it is 6pm she would call me and ask what am I still doing in the office, because most times I stay in the office till 7pm just to while away traffic....

Even fridays that I'm travelling back to abeokuta, she would just be bombarding me with calls to know where I'm and if I have gotten back to my family in abeokuta....

All parent should be able to assume their duties, because if they don't they might pay dearly for it later..

Wow! Now that's a responsible mother.

Kudos to her.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Realhommie:
Lol.. These pictures are even decent, very decent honestly when compared to the kinds going viral now. There's no shame anymore, they don't care.

Morality has gone to the dogs.. What's even more worrisome for me is that they have tons of people hailing them. Only God knows where we are headed in this generation.

Im equally talking about all of them.

If you check, It's their type that is always hailing them. All these small small things wey no don.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

Im equally talking about all of them.

If you check, It's their type that is always hailing them. All these small small things wey no don.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by blueprint22(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
KingDash:
bros if you see the way ritualist full town eh... one baba tell me one thing when I enter public transport, him say make person avoid naija babes say them destiny don useless... true story my nigga.

This goes out to fortunate guys that wants to succeed in life....Aviod cheap sex....Most guys now are ritualist which this type of ritual needs renewal so beware....he that has an ear let me hear...
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Craig24: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Whatever is gotten in a rush goes back in a rush.
Nobody is born to be destined a Yahoo boy or gurl. Seek to know what destiny holds for you and work towards it; for every child born is a destined mission assigned to him/her.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
pozehnani:

Wow! Now that's a responsible mother.

Kudos to her.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
mosaicafrique:
Best friend, I was expecting to see a lady too. This is her boyfriend point of correction.RIP to them.
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
they are actually 3.. kemi kesh, her bestfriend-(shuga pearl) and her boyfriend, (khalifa floki)
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Curious345:
Yahoo things .

Ritual and yahoo Is the future of this generation
olorunmaje... i doubt if yo human at all.. nonsense tok
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by damorikoko(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Seems you attend CAC..the way you rejected it was immense. grin grin grin grin grin

Opemiposii:
olorunmaje... i doubt if yo human at all.. nonsense tok
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by chenny360(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
[
Thank u.. i will be starting driving job from Monday with TYTA corolla.. thank you for this write up.

quote author=EXLOVER post=103110666]I used to be a rough driver, but one very die i was driving on an expressway road with high speed and i saw a pothole, i wanted to mannuver the pothole when the car started tilting from left to right with speed, the peeps inside with me started shouting Jesus, if not for my tight grip on the steering wheel and the weight of the car, only God know wetin for happen. Since then i became cautious of my driving, where am i hurrying to?

Young lads should be cautious of the way they drive, some are driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs and marijuana and they trying to be crazy because of the presence of a woman by their side. Some of all this cars na paper o.

Stop driving with a high tempo music, those music can control your speed more than yourself.

RIP to the dead.[/quote]
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Curious345:
Sad.

For your sanity and mental health,

I ADVICE YOU TO HATE NIGERIAN SINGLE teen and adult ladies WITH GREAT PASSION.

Do this and have peace like a river
I'm feeling u..as cruel as this sounds.. u av a point
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by imagrg(m): 1:02am On Jun 27, 2021
So sad!
RIP
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Sad
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2021
EXLOVER:
I used to be a rough driver, but one very day i was driving on an expressway road with high speed and i saw a pothole, i wanted to mannuver the pothole when the car started tilting from left to right with speed, the peeps inside with me started shouting Jesus, if not for my tight grip on the steering wheel and the weight of the car, only God know wetin for happen. Since then i became cautious of my driving, where am i hurrying to?

Young lads should be cautious of the way they drive, some are driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs and marijuana and they trying to be crazy because of the presence of a woman by their side. Some of all this cars na paper o.

Stop driving with a high tempo music, those music can control your speed more than yourself.

RIP to the dead.
You were saved by Jesus and nothing else.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2021
damorikoko:
Seems you attend CAC..the way you rejected it was immense. grin grin grin grin grin

nibo.. nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.