Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,042 members, 7,963,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hilarious: Lady Chooses Kiddwaya Over Laycon, Got Pregnant In Seconds(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious: Lady Chooses Kiddwaya Over Laycon, Got Pregnant In Seconds(video) (485 Views)

Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Lady Chooses A "Perfect Spot" For Selfie As She Visits A Cemetery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Lady Chooses Kiddwaya Over Laycon, Got Pregnant In Seconds(video) by Cuterboy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
It was a “smash or pass” video reaction and trust me, this lady killed it.

In the “Smash or Pass” video, a young lady @celynuk_ on Tiktok did the Big Brother edition of her viral dance skit and could be seen vibing to the Ivorian singer Meiway‘s “Ma Folie”.

The hilariously interesting video showed her gladly ‘smashing’ Prince and fine boy Ozo but disgustingly ‘passed’ Brighto. She vigorously vibed as it was Laycon‘s turn but unfortunately ‘passed’ him still�

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/hilarious-lady-chooses-kiddwaya-over-laycon-got-pregnant-in-seconds/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Is Dead, Cause Of Death Revealed (video) / Obi Cubana And 'Ghost Of The Year' Rhetorics / Liquorose Bbnaija Biography | What You Did Not Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.