Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,969 members, 7,960,049 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

"Do You Want To L!ck Me?-€rot!c Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do You Want To L!ck Me?-€rot!c Story (398 Views)

Confession : How My Uncle Friend F*ck Me Hard Inside Room / Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo / See How I Made My Lecturer F**ck Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Do You Want To L!ck Me?-€rot!c Story by Hubtik: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
“I’m sorry, what?” Tony asked.
“Do you wanna l!ck me?” she said. The seat on the passenger’s side suddenly scooted backwards, startling the both of them. She gasped and laughed. She’d pulled the handle.
“Emm…” Tony scratched the back of his neck.
“It’s a simple question,” She repeated, wiggling out of her p@nts. They dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of them, one foot after the other. The material hung off one stiletto heel and laughing again she kicked it over her head and into the back seat. Olive put both her feet on his car seat.

Normally, he hated anything that messed with the leather of his interiors, but it was not the pain from knife-points of her shoes he felt now, as if stabbed into his creamy leather. Tony crotch tightened. It was looking to do some stabbing of its own.
She’d worn a dress, tight and white, which reached just under her knees. Her hair was permed as he liked it to be – none of this newfangled ‘nappturalism’ movement for him – and swept off the left side of her face, held in place by a jewelled comb. Every inch the lady his mother wanted him to bring home.

Now, she pulled up the dress and spread her legs, squatting beside the gear stick.
“Yes. Yes, I do,” he said. The words came out, dry, bereft of moisture. He couldn’t make any saliva now if he tried. At first he thought she did not hear him, she only jiggled in place, closed her knees and opened them again. They parted with a soft, svkc!!ng sound.
“Well, have at it, then,” she said.
Tony darted forward and his seat belt pulled him up short. The jerk was enough to remind him of where he was. “Let me just…” he hated to move, hated to do anything other than bury his face in her pv$$y.

But they were in the parking lot of a popular shopping mall, having just come from a nearby cinema. Deserted, yes, but the last thing he needed was to end up on someone’s YouTube with his a$$ hanging out of the window. She shrugged and slipped into the back seat. She didn’t seem to mind.
He started up the car and pulled away from the powerful searchlights which dotted the parking lot at intervals, towards the dark corner where a shadow pooled beside recycling bins.

He stopped, engaged the handbrake and leapt out of his seat. He did not have to go far. Olive had spread herself on the back seat like a throw, one knee behind each of the front seats. A lady she was not.
“Don’t come any closer. The back is just for me,” she said.
Just for her? She was kidding right? He eyed her but did not trust himself to speak.
“You want to drink from me, you have to get down low, honey.” Slap, slap, went her th!qhs. Open, close.

The heat and scent of her took away his objections. He had become pure sensation; concentrated aching and the reason for his discomfort  would not let him sink low enough. He unzipped his trousers and tried to free it from the confines of his Y-fronts.
“Is that d!kcc I hear?” she asked. Her voice was low, sultry. Dreamy and thick, as though she was swimming in syrup.
“Yes, you want some?” he asked. He sounded like a stoned fool to his own ears but the promise of tongue-fvkc!!ng her, heck any-type-of-fvkc!!ng her was great. Tony gave up and pulled the whole thing down altogether. His belt clanked on his shin.

“I’ve changed my mind,” she said abruptly. He heard the rustle of cloth as she adjusted herself.
Typical! he swore under his breath.
“I want to svkcc that d!kcc first instead,” she said, kneeling on the floor of the car. The gear stick grazed his ba||$, cold in the winter night, but her hands on his were hot and slippery from a visit to her own body. He knelt astride the handbrake and parked his tumescent c0kc in the gap between the seats, pointing like an arrow, a warning at what he assumed must be her face.

Warning: This d!kcc will blow in 5, 4,…
Tony gritted his teeth. He was not a kid. Of course he wouldn’t blow. Not until he’d sank into her hot, molten flesh would he let his man milk flow.
Her breath tickled the tight head of his c0kcc, its eye wide open, dribbling and swaying like a drunk. Olive reached under and around him, holding him tight. The liquid heat of her mouth lapped up his excess before she let him slide in.

Tony’s hiss curled out of his mouth. His breath and hers mingled to fog up the windows. They were all alone in the world.
Outside, the wind picked up and inside Tony, a storm raged. Olive’s sucks were strong and tight, and soon sweat prickled under his woolly hat. He took it off and flung it down. It rained from his pores, flowed down the spine and into his bvtt0kcs where it encountered Olive’s kneading fingers. She broke off to lower her head as if she was drinking from an outdoor tap. In went his ba||$ into her mouth.

“Ah,” he barked. Whirlpools of saliva swirled around them and she svkc3d them dry. She repeated it several times, finally letting each one pop out of her mouth, fully laundered.
“Mmm,” she said. “Those were good ba||$. Could you unzip me?” She bent her head towards him so that he could reach her back. Tony did as she asked, but could not resist slipping a hand to the front of her dress. He was pleased to find her almost as sweaty as he was.

Where was this person at dinner? he wondered. He’d dreaded the date for so long that his mother had to forcibly come around and blackmail him into going. “Are you g*y?” she’d shouted. “If you’re g*y tell me now so that I will know that I have no one to carry on my name!”
He was her only son, the apple of her eyes. And she had hounded him for months on end about this grandchild of the esteemed Deaconess Obuta in her church. The church he no longer attended, offended by their frequently shouted prayers and the concentration on material wealth in God’s name.

He’d hated the way the girls all seemed to be into marriage. No sooner did you say ‘Hello’ to one than they started talking about how many girls they wanted for their bridal trains. His mother had shown him Olive’s picture on her phone and she seemed to be alright, although one couldn’t tell the marriage-hungry from photos. He agreed to go, if only to get his mother off his back.

Olive suckled loudly and Tony buckled, gripping the headrests for support. She was like a starved infant. Her suction was strong. His bvtt0kc muscles quivered with the strain of holding his body upright. Olive started to thrust his h!ps into her mouth.

The slimy hole in her face appeared to have no end and Tony pumped cautiously at first and then with increasing abandon. When she broke off to gargle his ba||s again, he almost grunted from impatience.
Her fingers massaging his taint were a surprisingly pleasant experience.  A salty, meaty smell wafted off their bodies, condensed in the air around them. He could taste the flesh of her pv$$y although he was yet to.

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/do-you-want-to-lck-me-erotc-story/06/07/2021/

(1) (Reply)

Lesson From A Runs Girl - How To Spot A Fake Ass - Read This / (video) The Moment Annoyed Fuji Musician, KWAM1, Chased Yoruba Actors Sanyeri An / 4 Things Men Should Be Doing For Their Wives When She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.