Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,989 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (634 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmm country hard but abeg no reason the other side coz e fit no turn out to be wat you're expecting
Re: by imagrg(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
When dying, you will wish you never did that to yourself. Believe me.
Re: by Mophor: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
Suicide is not an option... let your faith be strong
Re: by Xenry: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mehn, I don't even know what to say. All I wanted to say is "hmmm."
Nigeria is recently filled with so much bad News that I'm just tired of reading. Just this evening, I saw a thread on Front-Page about a guy that committed suicide, but I didn't opened it, because the level of increase of bad News in Nigeria is not funny at all.
My brother, suicide is not an option, because you don't even know what is on the other side of the world, it could be anything that you won't appreciate at all. Life is hard, especially in this messed up Country - even being a Nigerian is already enough torture for a single life on Earth. But still, suicide is not an option for you, and for anybody.
Have a re-think about this, there's more to life than what you are currently going through. Believe me, if suicide is an option for anybody, then most of the people you see everyday with a smile (mostly fake-smile) on their face wouldn't be here anymore. But they understood, and accepted the fact that Suicide is far from being an option for anyone.
Re: by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2021
I appreciate everyone that contributed.
I shall use this medium to remember my mum today.

(1) (Reply)

Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility / Remember The 97-year-old Man Who Married A 35-year-old Woman, What Has Happened / Please Help, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.