Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,669 members, 7,962,163 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (7009 Views)

Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2011
What is your name?
Where do you come from?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:45pm On May 13, 2011
I'm a proud Nigerian, my name is Salamatu
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2011
ok
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu come back here
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hunkyjohn(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2011
Mu hehehehe see show for here!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 1:40pm On May 15, 2011
do u think it willbe wise for me to ban her completely from face book in solving this issue , will that go a long way in minimizing thes temtations,
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hunkyjohn(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2011
^ I don't think that can work!
Do not think of banning any one from facebook. Some people will even prefer to keep facebook than to keep a marriage. The best you can do is tell her to control herself. Just have a talk with her and sort this thing out. If it doesnt work, then let go.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by CzarChris(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2011
Ujujoan:

@ Poster

Why did you go snooping in the first place 'I juta isi nkita I were agba ya mee gini?'. . .

I think men who think their gfs/fiancés won't cheat on them are living in a fool's paradise. days are gone when men expect their wives to be innocent wifely beings whose sole purpose is to serve them. A woman doesn't even need to leave the comfort of her home to cheat now. So when you guys go about feeling like the kings of the universe, you might want to consider that! cool cool
As much as I don't want to subscribe to wat u said it's the undeniable truth, so guys plz learn to pay this girls back in their own coins, we go see who go tire.
Odunnu:

I need to start meeting and forking my online friends,everybody is into it.Cant be left behind!

Bia Odunnu, ka o wu ukwunnu, ka o wu otunnu grin grin grin
biko gi kewe echefu kwa lam oo grin grin
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by belawilly(f): 5:10pm On May 16, 2011
Point of correction Brother!!! Women who see this as normal are also abnormal. It is a shame on womanhood when a woman has all but still prefers to whisk it away for the unknown.

Guy please re-assess yourself and see where you are at fault. Money is the only thing that makes a woman stick. Satisfaction is key.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by CzarChris(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2011
belawilly:

Point of correction Brother!!! Women who see this as normal are also abnormal. It is a shame on womanhood when a woman has all but still prefers to whisk it away for the unknown.

Guy please re-assess yourself and see where you are at fault. Money is the only thing that makes a woman stick. Satisfaction is key.

angrywhat do you mean by that? women why are you guys, so shallow. money! money!! money!!! aaahh!!! So the satisfaction she must derive is cash based abi? The simplest way for a lady that follow your principle to stick to a man is to simply peddle herself around. A young growing man doesn't have a future abi? When will this "millennium daughters of jezebel" learn that no man is made in a day, and that's why they always end up as willing prey to ritualist. angry
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 12:53am On May 17, 2011
what do you mean by that? women why are you guys, so shallow. money! money!! money!!! aaahh!!! So the satisfaction she must derive is cash based abi? The simplest way for a lady that follow your principle to stick to a man is to simply peddle herself around. A young growing man doesn't have a future abi? When will this "millennium daughters of jezebel" learn that no man is made in a day, and that's why they always end up as willing prey to ritualist.

na wa oh u are making a point man
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by dederocs(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
hooklover: As i write , i am watching an unfolding drama between my fiancee and 2 guys she been chatting over the internet.

She is a medical student in one of nigerian university 6ool

i do my best to make her happy and send doe to her to make here concentrate on her studies, but she has chose to throw dignity to the winds and become a call girl of sort to the highest bidder.

some time last week i just decided to log onto her face book acct to c what she was really up to after seeing he r recieve some strange calls she denied as unimportant and they were not constesting with me for he as i had engaged her, this gave me some relief, but the relief was short lived.

the first guy came from america and in her chat messages i see series of MouthAction on face book i was shocked,

i could not imagine her saying she will be sucking dick on fb i mean she ws lost erotically and this is the babe that my parents have give a go.

i could not imagin her inviting the guy to town to experience his dick in her mouth the arrangement is been planned on how they will meet in the hotel in 2 wks time take note they met of face book and have not seen each other face to face. i hope to catch them .n

Guy 2 guy who know she is engages and i have told him to stop calling her and he obliged only for my babe to go on chat and continue where he stopped and promse the next time they meet to pregnant her

and she said what she need is the flight tick to lagos for the show.

so i am worried cos if i com marry dis kind shameless doctor when i go offshore she will just dis grace me.

My plan, b4 she disgrace me i will disgrace her, i have saved all her chat messages and hope to publish it on face book so ppl go c the kind person she is.

So y all these just when i do lov to marry her,
MY BROTHER YOU ARE A REAL JEW MAN...SO MUCH FUN ON THE NET,DONT BLAME THE GUYS-BLAME UR BITCH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? / Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) / Christians, Is Marrying More Than One Woman A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.