Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,728 members, 7,962,368 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures (852 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / See The Faces Of APC Team That Wanted To Take Over Anambra State(photos) / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Meritocracy is the only thing that can save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures by Isobug: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2021
They will still argue.... Just allow them in the helm of affairs in the FG and see how Nigeria will transform. Just one tenure as a President, I bet you Nigeria will compete with their counterparts in the Western world but trust Nigerians, they would rather a goat become the president than a person from this side of the country. They're already pushing forward another disaster

1 Like

Re: 90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures by FreeIgbos: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
Meritocracy is the only thing that can save Nigeria

That's the major reason why I support Biafra. How can we be yoked together with never do well destiny destroyers who has kept us down. They've used quota system to mess us up and make us a laughing stock even when we have the capacity to be high performers.

The funny thing is that tribal bigots like that ugly afonja woman called Abike Dabiri won't profile their ethnicity but if it was about drugs, she will come out in full force and start to call out their tribe. SMH.

Igbo kwenu!!
Biafra kwenu!!!
Re: 90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures by Tinubuadvocate: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2021
South south dominate the team .
Re: 90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures by AkalaJ: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2021
And so? What's the point? It is only when they win that we see this sort of list cone up. Whenever they fail to win, nobody cares about list. Una no well.
Re: 90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Josh Okojie na our son
Re: 90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures by IGBOSON1: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Seeing those names brought me close to tears, when i think of how a people with so much zeal and capacity for achieving greatness are being held back and shackled in a retrogressive and evil country....shackled together with a wicked, hateful and vindictive people that hate our guts!

(1) (Reply)

Ukwuani, Ika, Ikwerre, Anioma etc are all Igbo People / The West Has Given $900bn Aid To Africa Since 1960! / Edo Youth Blocks The Road Against Politician Who Where Trying To By Pass Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.