Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

$$$ - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / $$$ (442 Views)

How To Make $$$ Daily By Minting And Selling NFT Online / GET PREMIUM VIDEO ON HOW TO CREATE ZERO COST BING ADS AND MAKE $$$ B4 DEC 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$$$ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
$$$
Re: $$$ by Seniorwriter(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
[/quote]
INFP:
I intend exploring the tech world. Right now I know bits about Crypto related stuff, but I still want to go into other lucrative online stuff. Please between a top smartphone and a sound Laptop which of them will help me most on the long run?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

You already have a phone or a laptop....reason you are online so get the other gadget you don't have.

However phones are useful for earning online anytime anywhere reason they were named Mobile Phones.
But one can never over emphasize the performance of laptops been better than that of phones.

In whatever you decide make sure you are earning via online.

In another news get a robust new & secret knowledge on how to create 1k online clients/customers that will be ready to patronize your skills - services or both and earn @least $2 on each clients on a daily or weekly depending on how you structure your demand magnet.

Fee for exposé is #10k(Ten Thousand Naira).
Duration: 1 week mentorship then get to unleash your potential.

Mentorship will be purely via online as you'll be amazed on revelation of special tools, apps & portals to get it done.
To plugin to this great mentorship program;
# Go to my profile here and reach out to the facebook Id with the message DEMAND MAGNET.

The mandate for me & my team of earners is to financially liberate as many as we can.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tap-to-pay: How To Set Up Google Pay / Solution 2023: How Do I Fix HP Printer Supply Memory Error? / Facebook Launches Messenger For The Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.