Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,525 members, 7,961,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income (1681 Views)

How I Became Lotto Nigeria Sub-agent / How To Work For LottoNigeria as an e-Agent / Lotto Sub Agent Opportunity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Anuoluwapo28(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
You too like money cheesy
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Joyobiajulu(f): 5:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Lotto Nigeria is a big scam and I have proof. I have been playing world millions, I do bet on 4lines, recently six numbers from my 4lines was part of the numbers drawn in the recent result of friday 17th September 2021. But instead lotto Nigeria did not highlight those numbers from my 4lines bet that was part of the numbers drawn in the result, they just said nowinning and that’s it. Pls u guys should run faster as ur legs could carry u. Lotto Nigeria is a big scam. Don’t waste ur money. Be warned. Here is my proof as I said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Our C.V. For What Purpose? / Guinness To Reshedule Test / Marketing Executive In A New Courier Company(vacancy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.