Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,091 members, 7,960,475 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4121636 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Safari abi Sarafina, I love Cross, but this your agenda won't agend for an agenderious person like me.

Cross dey loose guard, he ought to know when to hang the boot instead of making 21 using him for highlight.

Totally!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
MizzD:

The bold is rich coming from you safari girl

You are the only one who has been agendering on top this Saskay matter, twisting narratives to make her a villain while projecting cross as a saint. The erica analogy that zicoraads just reiterated is exactly what I said to you some days ago.

You keep saying that she’s using cross for highlights when In the real sense, the triangle issue brought out the endearing part of Cross- not the Cross who people didn’t rate as much from the first night because he said he likes it when two girls fight for him and one other rumour that broke out on twitter.

Saskay is 21, very mature, intelligent, smart and very talented. The housemates have attested to this several times and we see it during tasks. It’s really dishonest to try and reduce the likeness her fans have for her to the ‘highlight’ Cross gave her / say that’s what they are holding on to? As per Men are the prize or what?

You proudly admit cross flirts with girls but we should bury Saskay for doing the same? Because she’s a lady? Or because Cross the self acclaimed flirt can not be ‘played’?

You come here to talk about Cross bathing JMK, flirting with so so, liking so so, but Saskay is a devil for what exactly?

She has told cross she has more feelings for JayPaul and cuddles him right in his presence. She has given reasons why she’s more drawn to JayPaul and cross admitted he doesn’t have time for that kind of Jaypaul’s consistency. So what is Saskay‘s fault in This?

How many times has Cross said one thing and does the other? But Saskay is the manipulative one?

She doesn’t even have the fanbase for this your agenda, you said queen beat her at the polls, yet you would not rest on top her matter.

You claim cross doesn’t rate her anymore. It’s Sapa ship, yet you scrutinize all her words and steps and come here to twist it.

Focus on Crossgel or CrossNi abeg undecided

It's becoming very irritating.

And she keeps yapping on about the people supporting Saskay wanting an imaginary ship for highlights.

Which useless highlights? cheesy

Who cares?

And she's the one who mentions Saskay on this thread more than anyone of us who votes for her. I don't even care for Cross. If anyone is using anyone for highlights, it's Cross using Saskay for highlights.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
MizzD:
By the way, Erica’s Instagram post today made me shed tears cry

Don’t think I’ve ever loved a bbn housemate the way I love that babe.

Because of her, that ‘watch this screen’ when housemates are at the lounge still makes me very uncomfortable embarassed.

She’s unique and I’m so so glad she’s excelling smiley

You no follow us celebrate anniversary yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
vcente:
i don tire for una, all of una get serious coconut head. Na this same whitemoney that has been caught twice, begging for relationship and sex.. But no he can do no Wrong, he is stainless. Abeg stan your stan and avoid me

You too stan your stan and avoid Whitemoney na, is it too much to ask?You lots must find something nasty to talk about the dude, so because Queen kissed him, we should hide our face? You fav never kiss or been kissed? Zukwanike nwoke m, good day

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
When did hoh + nominations start by 5pm?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
zicoraads:

It's becoming very irritating.

And she keeps yapping on about the people supporting Saskay wanting an imaginary ship for highlights.

Which useless highlights? cheesy

Who cares?

And she's the one who mentions Saskay on this thread more than anyone of us who votes for her. I don't even care for Cross. If anyone is using anyone for highlights, it's Cross using Saskay for highlights.

I literally make sure to not mention that name here

I only respond to people that keep saying, "Cross dey fall hand" or putting his name in business that should not concern him

You can go back and check.

Please, go and answer Eeghe's post.

If dem no mention my guy to insult am, I go waka pass. Simple stuff.

Sorry for your irritation sir
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Giel:
When did hoh + nominations start by 5pm?

Maybe there was a mistake on that flier

Sometimes, they also write Ghanaian time. So, the 5PM is probably Ghana time, not Nigerian
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
carammel:

cheesy cheesy

Mrs Emma.. you dey laugh at my epistle abi? grin

That her post directed at her fans just rubbed me off the wrong way. E pass rejecting Cross ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Big Brother has asked housemates to gather in the lounge.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
MizzD:

The bold is rich coming from you safari girl

You are the only one who has been agendering on top this Saskay matter, twisting narratives to make her a villain while projecting cross as a saint. The erica analogy that zicoraads just reiterated is exactly what I said to you some days ago.

You keep saying that she’s using cross for highlights when In the real sense, the triangle issue brought out the endearing part of Cross- not the Cross who people didn’t rate as much from the first night because he said he likes it when two girls fight for him and one other rumour that broke out on twitter.

Saskay is 21, very mature, intelligent, smart and very talented. The housemates have attested to this several times and we see it during tasks. It’s really dishonest to try and reduce the likeness her fans have for her to the ‘highlight’ Cross gave her / say that’s what they are holding on to? As per Men are the prize or what?

You proudly admit cross flirts with girls but we should bury Saskay for doing the same? Because she’s a lady? Or because Cross the self acclaimed flirt can not be ‘played’?

You come here to talk about Cross bathing JMK, flirting with so so, liking so so, but Saskay is a devil for what exactly?

She has told cross she has more feelings for JayPaul and cuddles him right in his presence. She has given reasons why she’s more drawn to JayPaul and cross admitted he doesn’t have time for that kind of Jaypaul’s consistency. So what is Saskay‘s fault in This?

How many times has Cross said one thing and does the other? But Saskay is the manipulative one?

She doesn’t even have the fanbase for this your agenda, you said queen beat her at the polls, yet you would not rest on top her matter.

You claim cross doesn’t rate her anymore. It’s Sapa ship, yet you scrutinize all her words and steps and come here to twist it.

Focus on Crossgel or CrossNi abeg undecided

Honestly I haven't been paying attention but I noticed Safari girl has been slandering Saskay who hasn't really done anything to deserve that level of slandering.

She praises her ogogoro master but ridicules Saskay all because she refused to give the drunk a greenlight.

So much for women standing up for women! Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:

Sometimes, they also write Ghanaian time. So, the 5PM is probably Ghana time, not Nigerian
You're right,
I had to check bbn IG page and it said 6pm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
All housemates to gather at the lounge immediately. Saskay said she’s scared. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Henceforth, I will not talk about anybody that is not Cross nor his friends, so, that people will not get in their feelings
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:

You no follow us celebrate anniversary yesterday

Till date I still can’t watch that disqualification clip and it was all over the Tl cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Giel:

You're right,
I had to check bbn IG page and it said 6pm

They are doing the nominations now o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:

Babe it has started oh

This one is early today
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:

I literally make sure to not mention that name here

I only respond to people that keep saying, "Cross dey fall hand" or putting his name in business that should not concern him

You can go back and check.

Please, go and answer Eeghe's post.

If dem no mention my guy to insult am, I go waka pass. Simple stuff.

Sorry for your irritation sir

But you insult other people's faves..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
MizzD:

Till date I still can’t watch that disqualification clip and it was all over the Tl cry cry

I watched it LIVE

I will never watch again.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nomination by this time, maddd shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Live nominations ongoing.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Labadi69: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:
Saga said today is a good day to win HoH

As long as he's not the one that wins it, we're good.

Excuse me do you have a job? School? Parents? Don’t you want to make them proud? Why not use your time and life more productively? You are here everyday from morning to night writing epistles and fighting with your fellow jobless youths. Please how do you feel when you go to bed at night knowing you wasted your whole day living an unproductive life?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:

They are doing the nominations now o

Na 2 of us quote each other at the same time

LMAO grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nomination starts
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
No hoh this week oh.

Everyone is up for nominations.

I never see this style before.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
And the nomination beginssss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Giel:

Babe it has started oh

This one is early today

E shock me too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Giel:

Na 2 of us quote each other at the same time

LMAO grin

LOL
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mad oo

No hoh games?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Live nominatons cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
No HoH game today
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Angel is the first to nominate

JayPaul and Jackie's HoH immunity don expire

Everybody na free target
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Angel nominates emmanuel and saga

(1) (2) (3) ... (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.