Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,998 members, 7,960,186 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4120906 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
safarigirl:

Top 6 are

WhiteMoney
Liquorose
Pere
Cross
Angel
Emmanuel

The only certain parties are WhiteMoney and Liquorose, the rest, trailer fit jam them at any time

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Threebear:

Because it didn't happen na .
Yeah am just wondering why the idiot lied on the innocent girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
kowema:
.....So even though Biggie has been hiding full votes statistics from us, it's safe to at this point say that we already know our top six. All thanks to the Buypower and Tecno voting tasks.
Each time I view the pages, that is after voting for my Odogwu, I just laugh at how some ridiculous elements kept insisting that Yusuf topped Odogwu Whitemoney at the Polls. Lmao. Someone actually believed Pere was stronger than my Lovely Angel too. Lmao.

It may not be the actual and final outcome, but I'm loving what I'm seeing.
Does everybody that liked and commented have decoders?

online votes is different than real votes and it's True that the race is between whitemoney and liquoross, we never can tell who will be the eventual winner untill Ebuka calls the result.

nothing is sure as at now because both liquoross and white money has 50/50 chance.

if Emmanuel leaves before top 5, liquoross has greater chance of winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
I was hoping it would be Nini since the camera was on both of them.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saga’s Brain has been mumufied grin if there’s any word like that.

Nini this, nini that. That guy self
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
crazymommy:
Shey woman dey get wife??olodo....who forced you to speak yoruba...
Then you don't understand Yoruba very well.
that's not what i said.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
This dude cannot answer any question without infusing nini...o ga o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
lajid:
Saga’s Brain has been mumufied grin if there’s any word like that.

Nini this, nini that. That guy self

Ozo's brother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saga o, oko Nini. All the questions that Big Brother asked him, always leads back to his Nini. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Please don't bring Pere into this, focus on your fave. Pere didn't have anything to do with Queen in the bathroom. Nothing happened between them. Kill this narrative already

Pere has a lot of self control and absolute respect for the females. That's why you would never see him forcing himself to touch or dance with anyone of them unless they invite him too. A man that holds himself in high regard and carries himself with confidence.

Pere is not giving the ladies in the house attention and it's paining them deeply because they can't match his confidence levels. They see him as arrogant just because he doesn't kiss their asses like your fave does. A very strong personality. That's where their hatred is coming for. They are just mad that the finest man in the house doesn't send them.

Pere is too focused. The general.

I agree with all what you said

Maxwell530 please tell this man my favorite housemate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saga said he's single.

Rotfl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
I dint ask you for epistle. Stop hating on her, you have that habit of unnecessarily attacking people that don't agree with you. Same you will look for anything to downplay a HM's effort and look for anything negative to foist on the person hoping it sticks.
scondy:

As usual ...u jump into convos without understanding context and start yapping ....

She confused the context in which i referred to it...that's on her.

Not on me....why would anyone even think someone that doesn't know them is beefing them for being a moderator on an online forum that has no monetary, economic or social benefits attached to it? That there is a very flawed reasoning....because its all in a bid to play victim mentality and make the other party look like the aggressor all over a simple argument....

I talk my own...u counter albeit forming neutral....I tell u ...u ain't neutral ...u ain't a moderator here..no need to take that pose....u come back with....so u were beefing me?

Shoro niyen? Mtcheww....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Big brother asked Saga if he had a choice would he have wanted a pet grin

Saga kept quiet them started laughing that it's his first time of having a pet, he's never had a pet and this is his first time of having a gold fish so this is a nice experience
Lmao grin

I don't blame Saga. How can someone just buy a pet and give me to take care of? Framing it as a gift for that matter. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
OhBritannia:
Then you don't understand Yoruba very well.
that's not what i said.
check the screenshot.....and interprete what you just said in English...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saga says Nini, Pere and Yousef will definitely have his back and he will have them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
I just saw this reply. So classy and to the point
MamBi:

We can share the grace grin

But don't move away from your allegation that Whitemoney is the one turning the show into a boring one and that he has suppressed other players. This is what I countered just like I countered how you and some others accused him of being tribalistic.

Quick clarification, being neutral does not mean that you will not like some people more than others. It just means that you like more people, you are not focussed on just one and you are willing to give benefit of doubt to even those you don't particularly like.

One thing I have noticed about you though is that when an argument is not in your favour, you turn personal. Shame really cause you caution a lot of people here about it but without fail do the same thing albeit using words that are not crude. Insult is still insult even if it is dressed in finery.

If I chose to "form" neutral and it goes against your grain, that's your business. It does not take any skin off my nose.

Apparently, it also itches you that I was a moderator on the other site. Too bad if it does. I was made a moderator because of my person not that I became who I am after being made a moderator. Your jab is therefore weak. You actually sound like you wish you were made a moderator if something that happened more than three or four years ago is still being referred to.

So now that we have cleared the personal bullshit, lets get back to discussing BBN without disguised bile.

Shall we share the Grace?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I agree with all what you said

Maxwell530 please tell this man my favorite housemate.
Lol, who am I to settle disagreement in Pere camps? That's what I look forward to grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
crazymommy:
check the screenshot.....and interprete what you just said in English...
I Said, what is a married woman doing on nairaland by this time of the Day.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Aww Saga.

He says nini will have his back because they are good friends who understand each other. He knows she has a bf outside but here they depend on each other and that's where they are at.

I love what he said about his and Nini's Friendship. Sweet understanding.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
If only Saga knows that Yousef is secretly praying for him to get evicted so he can be with Nini. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Big brother give Saga art materials. Let him draw. You brought musical instruments for the musicians last time. Let the artists have something too

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Like Jackie B would say
handelex:
Lolz, you're really sounding jealous with way you're going about trying to clear your name. I thought it's not that deep?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Big brother says Saga mischievously campaigned for votes during his last ds and that's why he won't get the art materials

Haba Biggie?
When did Saga do this? shocked

Ok Saga just admitted to doing this.
Lmao.

Saga you are trying big brother grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If only Saga knows that Yousef is secretly praying for him to get evicted so he can be with Nini. grin
Hahahahahaha,,,, u be wahala person ahswear grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
vicdom:
Davido, a true WMG shocked wink kiss
Another Photoshop..

Photoshop no dey tire una?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:
Big brother says Saga mischievously campaigned for votes during his last ds and that's why he won't get the art materials

Haba Biggie?
When did Saga do this? shocked

Ok Saga just admitted to doing this.
Lmao.

Saga you are trying big brother grin
Saga has serious issues... See as woman deny am art materials.. Must he be a sheep for woman
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg,oo, forgive my ignorance. Who be this in your meme?
Zoroaster:

Saskay wey dey go house on sunday?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
maxwell530:
Lol, who am I to settle disagreement in Pere camps? That's what I look forward to grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Saga has serious issues... See as woman deny am art materials.. Must he be a sheep for woman

He was campaigning for votes for himself, he was saying a shout-out to his family and friends, I thinkw without big brother's permission.

Nini isn't up this week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
And, again, who are you?
Kayyy:
Did someone really call out somebody about being jealous of them cos the moderate on an online forum , And are people really emphasizing that and dragging that person ?, Really On an online forum where you don't know who you are talking to and don't even care to know , Truly some Nigerians take relevancy to some levels

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your bestie fit no see you as same.

Saga says him and Pere are supposed to be "best friends". But he doesn't like some things he does, and can't really trust him. That imagine him fighting with Nini over something(Pere fighting with Nini is one of Saga's reasons for not trusting him grin grin grin ) Odiegwu really.

He knows Pere has his back, though, and he can say he has his too.

Hehehehehe...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cross grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.