Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,973 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Any Advice For Me Please - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Any Advice For Me Please (246 Views)

His Dream Is To Win To Grammy. One Advice For Him / Funny Short Jokes - Relationship Advice For Slay Queens / A Word Of Advice For This Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Advice For Me Please by ollymooreagain: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
My wife took my phone, deleted my girlfriend Adenike's number and saved her own number as Adenike. You see, someone had told my wife about Adenike my girlfriend but I didn't know.

I then got an SMS from Adenike asking for mobile money #250,000. I didn't have such money so I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I needed #250,000, for an emergency. I told her that my mother was sick and needed the money urgently. My wife gave me the money and I rushed to send it to the account number written in the message.

Adenike did not acknowledge receipt of the money. While I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if she received the money. I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the money. Her response was, *"Call me now."* so I went out of the house to make the call.

You can imagine my horror when my wife answered the call instead of Adenike!!!

Since yesterday after the call, I'm still standing outside with the phone in my hand.

I don't know how to get back into my own house!!!

Any advice for me please?*
Experts in this House please HELP me.
It’s about to rain and I’m still outside MY OWN HOUSE.

(1) (Reply)

Love For Each Other Last Ep; Short Video / Valentine�� / 95 Percent Of Single Guys Are Single Fathers Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.