Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,895 members, 7,962,893 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bbnaija: "Forget Me, Ebuka Is Doing Great On TV"- Frank Edoho Urges Lady Left He - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: "Forget Me, Ebuka Is Doing Great On TV"- Frank Edoho Urges Lady Left He (266 Views)

BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / BBNaija "Forget Wahala": Big Brother Naija Reveals The Theme Of 2019 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Forget Me, Ebuka Is Doing Great On TV"- Frank Edoho Urges Lady Left He by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
BBNaija: "Forget Me, Ebuka is Doing Great on TV"- Frank Edoho Urges Lady Left Heartbroken for His Refusal to Appear on TV Show

A lady and one of the staunch followers of TV personality, Frank Edoho has left heartbroken after he said he had retired from anchoring TV shows.

Frank Edoho was the anchor of the defunct TV show 'who wants to be a millionaire' years ago. His style of presentation unarguably, had earned him fame and love from viewers.

Read more here>>>https://olainfo.com.ng/bbnaija-forget-me-ebuka-is-doing-great-on-tv-frank-edoho-urges-lady-left-heartbroken-for-his-refusal-to-appear-on-tv-show/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Dance To A Song And Points His D**k / What's The Name Of Your Best Movie? / The Thing Between

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.