Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,303 members, 7,947,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (1198 Views)

How Do I Start Please / How Do I Start Learning Programming? / Start Learning Hacking For Free Today (new And Classic Fb Group) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TheManOfTheYear: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: . by Avast(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:

Boss How do you learn how to create responsive design?

I have been battling with this particular problem since a month ago.

Do you css framework or just pure css?
Do you do mobile first or the other way round?

I know css up to an intermediate level, but responsiveness is just my issue. Is there any trick or I must use framework to achieve this?

Someone said I should learn bootstrap to make my design responsive.
Re: . by TheManOfTheYear: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Avast:

Boss How do you learn how to create responsive design?

I have been battling with this particular problem since a month ago.

Do you css framework or just pure css?
Do you do mobile first or the other way round?

I know css up to an intermediate level, but responsiveness is just my issue. Is there any trick or I must use framework to achieve this?

Someone said I should learn bootstrap to make my design responsive.
CSS itself is tricky and it takes a considerable amount of time to master it. I struggle with it even after 2 users that I've learnt it.

As regards responsive web design, a mobile-first approach is usually recommended. You can use your browser Dev tools to see the mobile view of whatever you are building.

I'd suggest you take the responsive design course by freecodecamp on YouTube.

However, to make your life easier, learn a CSS framework, for faster development. I personally use Tailwind CSS, it's awesome and easy to learn. Bootstrap and the others are great though.
Re: . by Avast(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
CSS itself is tricky and it takes a considerable amount of time to master it. I struggle with it even after 2 users that I've learnt it.

As regards responsive web design, a mobile-first approach is usually recommended. You can use your browser Dev tools to see the mobile view of whatever you are building.

I'd suggest you take the responsive design course by freecodecamp on YouTube.

However, to make your life easier, learn a CSS framework, for faster development. I personally use Tailwind CSS, it's awesome and easy to learn. Bootstrap and the others are great though.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

I will keep you updated about my progress.

How is your job hunting going?
Re: . by TheManOfTheYear: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Avast:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

I will keep you updated about my progress.

How is your job hunting going?
It's going super great. I will create a thread on it now.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Install Mysql On My 2gb Ram Laptop / AFRICAN PROGRAMMERS Whatsapp Group / Stop Advising People To Start Learning Programming With HTML And CSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.