Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! (1733 Views)

Atheist Logic / Atheist Logic Be Like... / Atheist Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by budaatum: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Off topic, I confess, but Seun is a God!

He created Nairaland and populated it with us all to metaphorically “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground” so that we may bless ourselves.

And note how he has not asked anyone to bow down and worship him.

You all need to understand how and what he has empowered you to do, then might you get it.

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Emusan:

With your last paragraph, I don't think you fully understand.

Yes you're right and that is the essence of this thread, which means SEUN isn't bound by the rules because you can't have admin access and still be limited.

Laws of PROGRAMMING is different in this case and outside Nairaland.

The fact that Nairaland still stand today is an evidence that SEUN can't be limited by the rules because had it been he is limited it will be very difficult to recover.

Nobody says this!
lol, this guy. You're still on this?
I thought I shut you up already. You can't make use of a logic and select what part of the logic that suits your agenda. The owner of Nairaland is bound by the rules on Nairaland in terms of commenting, posting, creating threads. Even his account was created. His site can still be attacked. The government can still shut down his website, he can't post without clicking the buttons. I'm sure you can't apply the same logic for your god. Your thread is a lost cause. Rest in Jesus name. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
kingxsamz:
I thought I shut you up already. You can't make use of a logic and select what part of the logic that suits your agenda. The owner of Nairaland is bound by the rules on Nairaland in terms of commenting, posting, creating threads. Even his account was created. His site can still be attacked. The government can still shut down his website, he can't post without clicking the buttons. I'm sure you can't apply the same logic for your god. Your thread is a lost cause. Rest in Jesus name. cheesy

Lmaooooo. No, seriously, is this how you people atheise your atheism? What's this deliberate ignorance and false equivalence?? ?? ?? The OP isn't equating their humaneness or any imperfections in Séun. Just pick the point of BOTH Creation's power and ability. That IS the quality being compared and bringing in any other thing else is just deflection, as YOU specifically made the point that, someone who make rules and break them is not worthy of worship, because of THAT. If Se.un is God, and Nairaland is the earth, then there'd be no other power or influence (programming laws, governmental bans, hackers) or anything to limit him; so does it make sense to you how a creator cannot be bound by their laws? Because they literally created the laws. Whether he asks us to worship him is beside the point, as some of you are saying here.

2 Likes

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaooooo. No, seriously, is this how you people atheise your atheism? What's this deliberate ignorance and false equivalence?? ?? ?? The OP isn't equating their humaneness or any imperfections in Séun. Just pick the point of BOTH Creation's power and ability. That IS the quality being compared and bringing in any other thing else is just deflection, as YOU specifically made the point that, someone who make rules and break them is not worthy of worship, because of THAT. If Se.un is God, and Nairaland is the earth, then there'd be no other power or influence (programming laws, governmental bans, hackers) or anything to limit him; so does it make sense to you how a creator cannot be bound by their laws? Because they literally created the laws. Whether he asks us to worship him is beside the point, as some of you are saying here.

The comparison still doesn't make any sense any way you want to twist it.
The logic is flawed. If you're going to use an online forum controlled by a human as an equation to your god and its rules, might as well include every other aspect. You don't get to pick and chose. If there's holes in your logic, it doesn't work. Seun is still bound by certain rules and protocols on Nairaland.
Which means as A CREATOR he isn't bound by the rules of Nairaland.

God also as the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE can't be bound by the laws that governed the universe.
Your guy also said your god isn't governed by the laws of the universe, that means your god can bypass the system. Your god won't need oxygen in space. It's supposed to supercede everything entirely as a creator.
Seun cannot comment or post on Nairaland without the procedure in which normal members of the forum go through. Therefore, Seun cannot bypass the system.
Sorry, but this one no work.

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
...Seun is still bound by certain rules and protocols on Nairaland.

The Word is "if he chooses to"! If he says he is not going to tie himself to his rules, nothing his rules can do.

A Person is Always greater than his creations and Seun's rules are his creation, therefore Seun is Above his rules.

But at his will and pleasure he can choose to follow them.

But at any instant he does not want to, his rules must bow to him.

It is exactly as you giving a law that everyone should be in your house at 10pm but certainly, that law can not hold to you, even if you choose to obey it.

The Creator of A Law is Always above and greater his Law!
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Word is "if he chooses to"! If he says he is not going to tie himself to his rules, nothing his rules can do.

A Person is Always greater than his creations and Seun's rules are his creation, therefore Seun is Above his rules.

But at his will and pleasure he can choose to follow them.

But at any instant he does not want to, his rules must bow to him.

It is exactly as you giving a law that everyone should be in your house at 10pm but certainly, that law can not hold to you, even if you choose to obey it.

The Creator of A Law is Always above and greater his Law!

Yeah, but Seun would have to follow the rules and procedures like every other member if he wants to comment, post and create threads. There's nothing he can do to bypass that. He's still under his own rules which negates the OP.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, but Seun would have to follow the rules and procedures like every other member if he wants to comment, post and create threads. There's nothing he can do to bypass that. He's still under his own rules which negates the OP.

He has proven that he can post outside threads, which is what you see in the front page at the bottom

"Nairaland. Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Emusan(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
I thought I shut you up already.

See how you're priding in your ignorance when it's so obvious to people here that you don't even understand the OP.

You can't make use of a logic and select what part of the logic that suits your agenda. The owner of Nairaland is bound by the rules on Nairaland in terms of commenting, posting, creating threads. Even his account was created. His site can still be attacked. The government can still shut down his website, he can't post without clicking the buttons. I'm sure you can't apply the same logic for your god. Your thread is a lost cause. Rest in Jesus name. cheesy

That's why I keep wondering how the people who always PARADING THEMSELVES as having highest IQ than religious people usually making use of this IQ.

Even though, you point is out of the OP but to grant it, YES! I can apply the same logic to my God.

You people always want God to REVEAL HIMSELF but how can God do this in His ALMIGHTINESS and human will understand Him?

That's why like SEUN (clicking reply button, creating account e.t.c to be part of Nairaland as HAVING THE ADMIN ACCESS) God also took part in His creation:

1. By becoming a Human to take away sin
2. He appeared to Abraham in form of Man
3. He eat food that human being eats e.t.c

But just like some one said above, you didn't understand the OP, so I don't need to say much.

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Emusan(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
Yeah, but Seun would have to follow the rules

The same point shows you don't understand the OP because that was the reason for this thread in the first place

If SEUN has to follow the rules, how come he was able to create topic and comment under ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS section without taking the OATH?

and procedures like every other member if he wants to comment, post and create threads. There's nothing he can do to bypass that.

Procedure is different from rules!

Didn't God follow the same procedure to interact with man by becoming man? Do you see that as procedure or myth?

He's still under his own rules which negates the OP

Seun isn't under HIS OWN rules, if not he won't be able to create topic and comment under Islam for Muslims section without taking the OATH.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He has proven that he can post outside threads, which is what you see in the front page at the bottom

"Nairaland. Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."

Which kind poor defense be this? undecided
I'm talking about posting, commenting and making threads on sections on Nairaland, not the example you brought up.
If he wants to do those things, there's no other way he can do it apart from the steps other members took.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emusan:

See how you're priding in your ignorance when it's so obvious to people here that you don't even understand the OP.

That's why I keep wondering how the people who always PARADING THEMSELVES as having highest IQ than religious people usually making use of this IQ.

Even though, you point is out of the OP but to grant it, YES! I can apply the same logic to my God.

You people always want God to REVEAL HIMSELF but how can God do this in His ALMIGHTINESS and human will understand Him?

That's why like SEUN (clicking reply button, creating account e.t.c to be part of Nairaland as HAVING THE ADMIN ACCESS) God also took part in His creation:

1. By becoming a Human to take away sin
2. He appeared to Abraham in form of Man
3. He eat food that human being eats e.t.c

But just like some one said above, you didn't understand the OP, so I don't need to say much.

My guy, you just keep contradicting yourself and you keep digging your hole deeper and deeper.

Which means as A CREATOR he isn't bound by the rules of Nairaland.

God also as the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE can't be bound by the laws that governed the universe.

No be you talk this one again? undecided If your god isn't bound by the laws of the universe how come it needs to be born, fed and depend on oxygen to survive? undecided
You're neither here nor there. Your whole logic no balance, and I keep pointing out its flaws but you keep changing. It's either your god is bound by the laws of the universe or not.
If your god needs oxygen to survive whether in human form or not, then that just contradicts your whole story. Good day.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emusan:

The same point shows you don't understand the OP because that was the reason for this thread in the first place

If SEUN has to follow the rules, how come he was able to create topic and comment under ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS section without taking the OATH?

Procedure is different from rules!

Didn't God follow the same procedure to interact with man by becoming man? Do you see that as procedure or myth?

Seun isn't under HIS OWN rules, if not he won't be able to create topic and comment under Islam for Muslims section without taking the OATH.

Own goal.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Which kind poor defense be this? undecided
I'm talking about posting, commenting and making threads on sections on Nairaland, not the example you brought up.
If he wants to do those things, there's no other way he can do it apart from the steps other members took.

We are talking about his ability in here and he can always post contrary to the rules in here eg. He can be vulgar, advertise, insult, post lewd contents in religious section contrary to what his rules say.

His bots and mods will be paralyzed when they see his posts!

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by triplechoice(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
The Op's argument is a fallacious one. He has committed the fallacy of false analogy.

There can be no comparison between Seun, the owner and creator of nairaland, and an almighty God that is believed to have created the world we all live in.

Even if we all agree that both can be compared , it is still not enough reason to cast Seun in the mold of almighttyness.

If a law is not meant for you , and you go on to act not minding it, you have not violated it in anyway even when others around you that the law is meant for are obeying it.

The Op cannot pretend not to know the reason for the restriction placed in the Muslim section. Due to the fact that the forum is a faceless one, some persons go to that section regularly to make comments they would dare not make if they know that their true identity offline could be easily identified.

How many of such persons who are in the habit of making those vile comments in the Muslim section dare go to their Facebook page where they can be easily identified to nsult the Muslim prophet and risk what would come with it?

Seun case is different. unlike most of us here, is not hiding. He is well known not only on this forum but worldwide. For this reason, he cannot afford to behave like those who hide here to make hatefilled comments in the Muslim section. And so, it would not make any sense for anyone to expect him to swear to something that should not concern him .

The Op Should provide a valid reason why God should bypass his laws

And how does the Op even know that God can bypass any of his laws? If God works in mysterious ways, as I am sure he agrees to ,is not possible then that he, unlike imperfect humans, still can obey the laws he has created ?

One struggles to see how ordinary humans get automatically conferred with almightyness for disregarding a law or rule they are not even supposed to obey in the first place

The Op's argument is a very weak one . Instead of accepting this and find a way to make amends or to discontinue the conversation, he has been busy trying to shift responsibility for his failure on others by accusing people of not understanding the nonsense he has written.

2 Likes

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

We are talking about his ability in here and he can always post contrary to the rules in here eg. He can be vulgar, advertise, insult, post lewd contents in religious section contrary to what his rules say.

His bots and mods will be paralyzed when they see his posts!

Not when your guy have said this... undecided

We can see that Seun is still bound by the system. You can't choose one and drop the other one. So, you haven't said anything different.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Not when your guy have said this... undecided

We can see that Seun is still bound by the system. You can't choose one and drop the other one. So, you haven't said anything different.

And the counter is because Seun chooses to be so bound by his own volition exactly as you choose to be home before 10pm according to your own law.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And the counter is because Seun chooses to be so bound by his own volition exactly as you choose to be home before 10pm according to your own law.

Sorry, e no work.
Seun can't comment or open threads without the usual way of the system.
If he chooses not to ever comment, that's his business, but the moment he decides to, he's bound by the system's mode of operation.

Which automatically cancels your friend's statement that his god cannot be bound by the laws and system of the universe.
Sorry but your friend fell into his own hole.

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Sorry, e no work.
Seun can't comment or open threads without the usual way of the system.
If he chooses not to ever comment, that's his business, but the moment he decides to, he's bound by the system's mode of operation.

Which automatically cancels your friend's statement that his god cannot be bound by the laws and system of the universe.
Sorry but your friend fell into his own hole.

I am certain he means God can choose to be bound to His Laws, as He did when He walked on the ground and ate as us yet He Still Above The Law, as He Showed when He also Walked upon the sea, Removed Himself from the grave and put aside The Law of gravity when He Lifted Himself up above and beyond the clouds in proof of the fact that A Lawgiver is Always Above and Beyond the power of His Laws exactly as your 10pm rule has no power hold over you.

I am certain this is what he had in mind when he raised this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I am certain he means God can choose to be bound to His Laws, as He did when He walked on the ground and ate as us yet He Still Above The Law, as He Showed when He also Walked upon the sea, Removed Himself from the grave and put aside The Law of gravity when He Lifted Himself up above and beyond the clouds in proof of the fact that A Lawgiver is Always Above and Beyond the power of His Laws exactly as your 10pm rule has no power hold over you.

I am certain this is what he had in mind when he raised this thread.

Then his comparison with his god and Seun makes no sense. Seun cannot make comments without following the procedures other members do. You claim your god can break the laws of physics, walk on water and do supernatural stuff. Seun can't do such by commenting and posting without being bound by the system. Take it or leave it, it's a lame analogy. He might have had a point, only maybe if he found the right scenario to use as an example. This one is not it. E no go, E no enter. I'm done with this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by LordReed(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
While I can see what you are trying to say I have some objections.

Emusan:

That's why:
1. Seun can't ban himself either by any of his moderators or antibot

You don't know how the NL moderating structure is setup so you are in no position to say this. Also Seun can easily change it such that a moderator can ban him.

2. Seun can't restrict himself or take an oath in Islamic section before creating a thread/commenting even though he is an Atheist.

Seun not being subject to that rule doesn't mean he CAN'T be subject. Once again he can make that change for whatever reason he deems fit.

3. Seun can't deactivate his own account as anybody can do which means the day Seun deactivated his account is the day Nairaland ended.

Not necessarily true. If Seun sells Nairaland he will need to devolve himself of all privileges he used to enjoy and if under that circumstance he deactivates his account nothing happens to NL.

In short, the rules or laws of Nairaland can be bound on Seun.

Now put God in the position of Seun, does it make sense to you as an Atheist?

Like I said I see what you are saying and it only makes sense if your god has limitations.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

The comparison still doesn't make any sense any way you want to twist it.
The logic is flawed. If you're going to use an online forum controlled by a human as an equation to your god and its rules, might as well include every other aspect. You don't get to pick and chose. If there's holes in your logic, it doesn't work. Seun is still bound by certain rules and protocols on Nairaland.

No. No. No. No! What?? Lmaoo. It's you getting the whole logic thing wrong. Are you telling me that if I pointed out the selfishness in me and the selfishness in Buhari to show the selfishness of human nature, that means Buhari and I are same in every other respect?? Or scientists that note some similarities between us and animals are saying animals have culture and language as well or we have the strength of animals, or that we lay eggs??

Do you believe that Se.un as the creator of Nairaland has the power and ability to do things we cannot do as users? Do you believe he has access to sections, etc., we do not have access to? You mentioned things Seun can do IN TERMS of commenting and quoting like we do, but in other terms can do things we cannot do like deleting a thread, banning users? Se.un commented on an Islam thread without the oath. He obviously bypassed that law. Seun is obviously not the creator of the Internet nor rules of programming codes or the processes he used in setting up Nairaland, so I agree he can't bypass those, but the running of the site, the ingenue things and processes Seu.n created entirely on his own by creating Nairaland are subject him and he can do as he wishes. Seu.n can comment on diary posts. Creators of things have access to (do) things users of the products cannot. So they are boundless in that sense. A developer of a security app, for example, can/will know how to bypass the pin lock required for other people to use a system. The lock is perfect for the use and the people it was created for, but the creator can access your privacy without the pins and passwords. Or another way to look at it, Se.un is a human and a programmer. Se.un is not a program, nor a code. So yes, by virtue of Seun being a human he CANNOT become a code to live as zeros and ones. Programming laws do not rule him. Same with God. He isn't human. And is not subject to our ways. But as a programmer/creator of earth, he knows about codes and understands them and can set them up to be anything. Seu.n can create a computer simulation of himself, or input some data gotten from his finger prints/scans into the computer and recreate himself in that electronic world. Then "he" can become a data, so he's half real and half a phantom. And remember his human self is still the operator of that computer, as a programmer, he can make his electronic self in the computer acts in ways that aren't completely different from the other codes in the computer.

Is the Nairaland analogy your issue here? Or the point he's trying to make concerning a creator's/creation's power?

I can turn words into stories and people. But I am not a word, and grammatical/literature laws do not rule me. I can use the words to infuse myself as a character into the story and I can make myself a semi-god, in that book village. Intentionally revealing the plans of the villain to the characters, who are my mental creations but in the book act as their persons and can even unravel a different plot contrary to my intention. Before you accuse me of relating humans to fictional creatures in God's mind, bear in mind the context of our existence and forms. We're made up of consciousness, blood, bones, and exist in a geographic space. God as the Spirit Creator of everything exists outside that, can come in, manipulate, leave us be with our wills and so on and so forth, the way a writer, in the creative realm can do with words, papers and characters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Then his comparison with his god and Seun makes no sense. Seun cannot make comments without following the procedures other members do. You claim your god can break the laws of physics, walk on water and do supernatural stuff. Seun can't do such by commenting and posting without being bound by the system. Take it or leave it, it's a lame analogy. He might have had a point, only maybe if he found the right scenario to use as an example. This one is not it. E no go, E no enter. I'm done with this discussion.

I know that, that word "All Mighty" is the weakness of his presentation for Seun is not all mighty and can not be all-mighty for he is exactly as we are, and we already Truly know that we are not all-mighty, therefore, Seun can not be all-mighty.

But he is however all mighty to his bots and codes and softwares and all his creations.

2 Likes

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Emusan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
LordReed:
While I can see what you are trying to say I have some objections.

OK! After all it's a free world.

You don't know how the NL moderating structure is setup so you are in no position to say this. Also Seun can easily change it such that a moderator can ban him.

Beautiful, so if Seun actually did that, will you consider him to be too WEAK for HIS OWN moderators to have power to ban him?

Like you consider it ridiculous for God to become a man and got killed by His own creation?

Seun not being subject to that rule doesn't mean he CAN'T be subject. Once again he can make that change for whatever reason he deems fit.

You've said it ALL by saying "he CAN'T BE SUBJECTED"

Don't you think this is how Bible describes God too?

Not necessarily true. If Seun sells Nairaland he will need to devolve himself of all privileges he used to enjoy and if under that circumstance he deactivates his account nothing happens to NL.

If "HE SELLS" that closed the case.

Like I said I see what you are saying and it only makes sense if your god has limitations.

You still haven't proved how Seun has limitations AS THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND yet.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emusan:

Beautiful, so if Seun actually did that, will you consider him to be too WEAK for HIS OWN moderators to have power to ban him?

Like you consider it ridiculous for God to become a man and got killed by His own creation?

Depends on the reason. If he did it just so he could blame his moderators for a mess he could have fixed in the first place then I would consider him a pathetic malicious narcissist.

Yes a god who would instead of fixing problems decided to play roundabout games of blame and condemnation without fixing anything I would consider ridiculous.

You've said it ALL by saying "he CAN'T BE SUBJECTED"

Don't you think this is how Bible describes God too?

You misunderstood what I wrote. I wasn't saying he can't be subject I was saying it doesn't mean he can't be subject in other words he can be subjected to the same laws if he made the change, nothing stops him from doing that.

If "HE SELLS" that closed the case.

Indeed.

You still haven't proved how Seun has limitations AS THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND yet.

I didn't set out to prove that.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No. No. No. No! What?? Lmaoo. It's you getting the whole logic thing wrong. Are you telling me that if I pointed out the selfishness in me and the selfishness in Buhari to show the selfishness of human nature, that means Buhari and I are same in every other respect?? Or scientists that note some similarities between us and animals are saying animals have culture and language as well or we have the strength of animals, or that we lay eggs??

Do you believe that Se.un as the creator of Nairaland has the power and ability to do things we cannot do as users? Do you believe he has access to sections, etc., we do not have access to? You mentioned things Seun can do IN TERMS of commenting and quoting like we do, but in other terms can do things we cannot do like deleting a thread, banning users? Se.un commented on an Islam thread without the oath. He obviously bypassed that law. Seun is obviously not the creator of the Internet nor rules of programming codes or the processes he used in setting up Nairaland, so I agree he can't bypass those, but the running of the site, the ingenue things and processes Seu.n created entirely on his own by creating Nairaland are subject him and he can do as he wishes. Seu.n can comment on diary posts. Creators of things have access to (do) things users of the products cannot. So they are boundless in that sense. A developer of a security app, for example, can/will know how to bypass the pin lock required for other people to use a system. The lock is perfect for the use and the people it was created for, but the creator can access your privacy without the pins and passwords. Or another way to look at it, Se.un is a human and a programmer. Se.un is not a program, nor a code. So yes, by virtue of Seun being a human he CANNOT become a code to live as zeros and ones. Programming laws do not rule him. Same with God. He isn't human. And is not subject to our ways. But as a programmer/creator of earth, he knows about codes and understands them and can set them up to be anything. Seu.n can create a computer simulation of himself, or input some data gotten from his finger prints/scans into the computer and recreate himself in that electronic world. Then "he" can become a data, so he's half real and half a phantom. And remember his human self is still the operator of that computer, as a programmer, he can make his electronic self in the computer acts in ways that aren't completely different from the other codes in the computer.

Is the Nairaland analogy your issue here? Or the point he's trying to make concerning a creator's/creation's power?

I can turn words into stories and people. But I am not a word, and grammatical/literature laws do not rule me. I can use the words to infuse myself as a character into the story and I can make myself a semi-god, in that book village. Intentionally revealing the plans of the villain to the characters, who are my mental creations but in the book act as their persons and can even unravel a different plot contrary to my intention. Before you accuse me of relating humans to fictional creatures in God's mind, bear in mind the context of our existence and forms. We're made up of consciousness, blood, bones, and exist in a geographic space. God as the Spirit Creator of everything exists outside that, can come in, manipulate, leave us be with our wills and so on and so forth, the way a writer, in the creative realm can do with words, papers and characters.

Do you listen to rap?
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Do you listen to rap?

Pardon?
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Pardon?

Do you listen to rap music

Yes or No

What else?
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Do you listen to rap music

Yes or No

What else?

Lol. I understand your question, I just didn't get where it was coming from when I was talking I was talking about God and creation and computers. I thought you were coming like with a badass rebuttal? cheesy
Anyway, yes. I listen to rap. I enjoy it. Nicki Minaj and Megan thee Stallion are my favorites. The males...I don't bother with their names or following up, so I don't know who sang which most times. Then Olamide and Phyno. I don't know why there's hardly any local-based female rapper.
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. I understand your question, I just didn't get where it was coming from when I was talking I was talking about God and creation and computers. I thought you were coming like with a badass rebuttal? cheesy
Anyway, yes. I listen to rap. I enjoy it. Nicki Minaj and Megan thee Stallion are my favorites. The males...I don't bother with their names or following up, so I don't know who sang which most times. Then Olamide and Phyno. I don't know why there's hardly any local-based female rapper.

If I release any rap song, I will let you know.

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Magnoliaa(f): 2:48am On Aug 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If I release any rap song, I will let you know.

Oh...Okay. You're a rapper?
Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by Nothingserious: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Emusan:

Still didn't get the point,do you?

But Seun is a MEMBER?
The same God who heaven is His throne and EARTH His footstool....

It's evident you don't understand the OP

Pls don’t mind that Kingxsamz guy.
He is missing the point.

I get your logic. It’s apt.
God can and actually does do what he wishes in his sovereignty without answering to anyone.

That explains miraculous events that appear to humans to be a break in laws of nature.

At an early stage of learning how to drive or performing surgery or playing guitar, one sticks to rules and standard procedures. But one is surprised to learn that experts in such fields most times deliver masterpieces without following the rules and they get the job done.

I remember when we were learning calligraphy in Sec school. We were taught to draw lines and follow patterns. We thought everyone would do same in real life until I saw artists pick up their brushes and just start writing without following rules we were taught. And they always got the job done.

Seun can do what he wants without answering to anyone. Yet most atheists wonder why the sovereign God would or could do things that seemingly appear to break his set laws in nature in a world designed by him.

1 Like

Re: The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! by kingxsamz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nothingserious:

Pls don’t mind that Kingxsamz guy.
He is missing the point.

I get your logic. It’s apt.
God can and actually does do what he wishes in his sovereignty without answering to anyone.

That explains miraculous events that appear to humans to be a break in laws of nature.

At an early stage of learning how to drive or performing surgery or playing guitar, one sticks to rules and standard procedures. But one is surprised to learn that experts in such fields most times deliver masterpieces without following the rules and they get the job done.

I remember when we were learning calligraphy in Sec school. We were taught to draw lines and follow patterns. We thought everyone would do same in real life until I saw artists pick up their brushes and just start writing without following rules we were taught. And they always got the job done.

Seun can do what he wants without answering to anyone. Yet most atheists wonder why the sovereign God would or could do things that seemingly appear to break his set laws in nature in a world designed by him.

Seems like you want to take over from your colleague who mentions me more than 10 times a day. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago / When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years / The Man Who Corrupted The Church In Nigeria With The Prosperity Gospel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.