Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,694 members, 7,962,235 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) (20923 Views)

“We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / EFCC Hands Over Recovered ₦67.5 Million / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by aboyaji(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
post=104394731:

Addendum:
We will copy why some criminals and losers don't like reading from us below.
Truth has few friends you know?
Truth is not bitter, just that some people are bitter to the truth.
[/b]

Please, how do you manage your life? How on earth did you deem it fit always defacing the entire Nairaland with your write-up where it's not a newsletter you're writing. You're fund of this, truly.

Please adjust.

Just look at how you littered everywhere. I had to cut everything you wrote up there while quoting you. I can't quote all. It's insane doing such.
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by caandi: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nice � one. They should keep it up, but we won’t forget the ongoing topic of how they’ve been looting money
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Them no collect fuel money
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by musicwriter(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
That's exactly what the EFCC was meant to do. That's what Obasanjo created it for before it became a political party. Worse is that white people have hijacked it to investigate Nigerians and to recover money for THEIR citizens, while our people follow as sheep.

And let me use this opportunity to inform the new EFCC chairman that I am still waiting for closure for a crime I reported around September 2019. I was scammed of my hard earned money of N70,000 when I tried making a donation online to OPM church, supposedly based in Portt Harcourt. The website is www.opmworldwide.com , that's where I was robbed.

I reported fully to the EFCC and I am still waiting for a closure.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Lightorder: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Children of nowadays, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEMS!!!!!. You guys are too young for these rubbish nau. They don’t like to learn anything again. An old man in his mid sixties ,who fixed my expensive audio system the other day, had no single boy to learn this skill. Azeez, my generator repairer , is so good that he could beat oyimbos to their game , but no single boy is interested to learn. You see them loitering in the street with their fake LV, FENDI,BURBERRY wears, all pulled off their waists . Strapping fake GUCCI bags across their shoulders like village hunters. They would hail you as if you were sent to give them life. Begging is now their job, with dirty unkempt dreadlocks. Ask any one of them, they would go like,”Oluwa , pick my call nau”. Everyone of them wants to blow like Davido and Wizkid , doing nothing. I sometimes ask if they have parents who advice them at all . We have serious problem in our hands o !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Skillsnigeria: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
That's good
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Almaigaa: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
All of them na IGBOS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Before you start writing what you know nothing about, because you have been gifted free data. Check out the links below.

https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/6715-efcc-hands-over-recovered-n67-5m-to-victim-in-enugu

https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/6693-efcc-hands-recovered-370-000-1-800-usd-to-japanese-victim-of-fraud

So you believed the fake news regarding the link?
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
All of them na IGBOS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shut it
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because it is a small amount. If it were to be in millions or billions they would have cornered it to themselves

Very true
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mangekyo:

You have a point but.......
Looter spotted
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Almaigaa: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up

Cc.
Seun, OAM4J, lalasticlala, mynd44. Rule 2
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cc.
Seun, OAM4J, lalasticlala, mynd44. Rule 2
Cry cry baby rule 2
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
aboyaji:
Please, how do you manage your life? How on earth did you deem it fit always defacing the entire Nairaland with your write-up where it's not a newsletter you're writing. You're fund of this, truly.

Please adjust.

Just look at how you littered everywhere. I had to cut everything you wrote up there while quoting you. I can't quote all. It's insane doing such.
Person wey God's judgement don descend on
He's becoming confused lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by blackboy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thought EFCC dont handle this kian money cases.
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by miraculousGod(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Crime doesn't pay, learn a skill and earn legitimately
To learn how to design a website. chat me up. my number is showing under this comment
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by miraculousGod(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Crime doesn't pay, learn a skill and earn legitimately
To learn how to design a website. chat me up. my phone digits is showing under this comment
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by Proudlysalga: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
So you believed the fake news regarding the link?

And I am supposed to believe a fake, faceless person instead, right?

Abeg, go rest! E dey obvious say you don taya.
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by roddick995(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2021
been there oh ... but my own no come back. Stay safe
Re: EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding / Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby / Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.