Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,168 members, 7,963,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:11 PM

We Connect The Buyer With The Seller: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Connect The Buyer With The Seller: (569 Views)

I Need Kola Nut Buyer In Europe / We Connect Any Business In The North: Kaduna,abuja: Etc / Are You A Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer/MANDATE TO THE BUYER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Connect The Buyer With The Seller: by gilbus(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2011
I'm a facilitator/Consultant working with Miners,Contractors and experienced consultant. If you need a supply of Lead ore, zinc ore,zircon sand,iron ore,gum arabic and any other natural mineral, we can connect you with the source or supply you with the product. You can contact me on 07062565502 or 08056672956.

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea : Please Help / Take Advantage Of This Bizness Opportunity With Your Idle, Van/bus / Please You Must Read This,and Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.