Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,279 members, 7,960,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

#bbnaija: "Don’t Put Me In A Box With Saga" – Nini Tells Whitemoney (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "Don’t Put Me In A Box With Saga" – Nini Tells Whitemoney (video) (601 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga / Sophia Momodu: "Don’t Put All Your Eggs In One Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Don’t Put Me In A Box With Saga" – Nini Tells Whitemoney (video) by StechiteGistTV: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Nini has told Whitemoney to stop putting her in a ‘box’ with Saga.

This happened after Whitemoney told the new housemate, Michael, that she is taken in the house.

Saga has so many times expressed his feelings for Nini but she insisted she has a boyfriend outside the house.

However, both housemates seem to be seen together at every corner in the house which got housemates tagging them as ‘lovers’.

This did not go down well with Nini as she sat Whitemoney down and told him to stop putting her in a box in the house.

Nini told Whitemoney: “Don’t put me in a box, I’m not in a relationship with Saga.

“He’s not in a box so you guys should stop pitching us together.

“We’re just chilling, he’s never asked me out because he knows I have a boyfriend. We are friends. I respect his feelings and he respects mine too.”

Whitemoney reveals to Saga that Nini isn’t comfortable with any form of TRUTH or DARE game.

Watch the video via the link below
https://stechitegist.com/bbnaija-dont-put-me-in-a-box-with-saga-nini-tells-whitemoney-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Beatrice Belittle Pere For Saying Whitemoney Cooking Is A Strategies. / Pere Prostrating To Whitemoney. / 4 Things That We Consume That Causes Heart Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.