Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,158 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Song Of The Women Of My Land By Oumar Farouk Sesay - A Poem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Song Of The Women Of My Land By Oumar Farouk Sesay - A Poem (765 Views)

60-Year-Old Farouk Sanni Bags First Class In Sociology From UI, Wins 8 Awards / Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President / Song Of The Women Of My Land By Oumar Farouk Sesay - Themes And Poetic Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Song Of The Women Of My Land By Oumar Farouk Sesay - A Poem by LiteratureClass: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Song of the Women of my Land by Oumar Farouk Sesay - A Poem
his video focuses on the analysis of 'Song of the Women of my Land' by Oumar Farouk Sesay. The themes, poetic devices and subject matter of the poem are well discussed. Please subscribe to the channel to get notified when new video is uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTreWsQg_eI

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE EXTENDS 2021/2022 PGD, MBA, MS.c, LL.M, Ph.D FORM / Understanding The Difference Between Reading And Studying... / Some Courses You Should Avoid As An Admission Seeker This Year's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.