Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

- - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / - (1495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by paris10: 8:39pm On May 17, 2011
-
Re: - by manmustwac(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2011
so what happened to the babe that you had been with for five years then?
Re: - by paris10: 8:46pm On May 17, 2011
manmustwac:

so what happened to the babe that you had been with for five years then?

So u still don't get the gist?
Re: - by manmustwac(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

I ain't looking for a babe to get married to. So u still don't get the gist? I need ego
kool cool
Re: - by justwise(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

You need to have atleast 3 months left on either your visiting or student visa. Must be beautiful to match the deal. Educated to a certain level, and have the real thing at hand. No story o, and u can't use what u have to get what u want o. If u're that person then lets talk. I need that thing badly.

Sham marriage is a crime, and u the fixer will be nicked as well.
Re: - by paris10: 9:06pm On May 17, 2011
p
Re: - by manmustwac(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2011
justwise:

Sham marriage is a crime, and u the fixer will be nicked as well.
over 75% of babes who have stay in this country had it arranged
Re: - by TeeJay6(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2011
poster are u sure this is not a hoax? I know someone who might be interested
Re: - by justwise(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2011
manmustwac:

over 75% of babes who have stay in this country had it arranged

I wouldn't argue abt that, yes some get away with it while some get nicked
Re: - by justwise(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

See who dey talk,

yes. . u could be nicked doing this.
Re: - by paris10: 9:22pm On May 17, 2011
justwise:

I wouldn't argue abt that, yes some get away with it while some get nicked

Why are you guys discussing sham marriage? Who is even talking about the thing sef, Nigerian with their big mouth
Re: - by justwise(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

Why are you guys discussing sham marriage? Who is even talking about the thing sef, Nigerian with their big mouth

I really feel sorry 4u, u came on public forum to advertise stuff like this? Do u know who will be contacting u? Nigerians with their big mouth indeed.
Re: - by juzme: 10:18pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

You need to have atleast 3 months left on either your visiting or student visa. Must be beautiful to match the deal. Educated to a certain level, and possesses all the qualities im looking for. If u're that person then lets talk.

And guys, if u have any beautiful lady out there, introduce them.

this is what you will get

A 34-year-old Nigerian national living in Nottingham was arrested by officers at the University of Nottingham on suspicion of conspiracy to breach immigration law. The man is believed to have organised sham marriages between Nigerian men and Dutch women with the ceremonies held at a church in Nottingham.

A sham marriage typically occurs when a non-European national marries someone from the European Economic Area, including the Netherlands and the UK, as a means of attempting to gain long-term residency and the right to work and claim benefits in this country.

Six arrests were made in Nottingham this morning - 4 men and 2 women. One female was arrested in London, 1 male in Ramsgate and 1 male in Rotterdam.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/march/11-nine-arrested-sham-marriag
Re: - by paris10: 10:41pm On May 17, 2011
juzme:

this is what you will get

A 34-year-old Nigerian national living in Nottingham was arrested by officers at the University of Nottingham on suspicion of conspiracy to breach immigration law. The man is believed to have organised sham marriages between Nigerian men and Dutch women with the ceremonies held at a church in Nottingham.

A sham marriage typically occurs when a non-European national marries someone from the European Economic Area, including the Netherlands and the UK, as a means of attempting to gain long-term residency and the right to work and claim benefits in this country.

Six arrests were made in Nottingham this morning - 4 men and 2 women. One female was arrested in London, 1 male in Ramsgate and 1 male in Rotterdam.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/march/11-nine-arrested-sham-marriag

hundreds of Nigerians have been arrested for sham marriage. If you're in the UK and you already have ur stay, sham marriage!!!
Re: - by paris10: 10:42pm On May 17, 2011
justwise:

I really feel sorry 4u, u came on public forum to advertise stuff like this? Do u know who will be contacting u? Nigerians with their big mouth indeed.

I am setting trap for people like u.
Re: - by justwise(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

I am setting trap for people like u.

Too late to cover ur backside, ur post has been quoted already, u need ego right?
Re: - by paris10: 10:54pm On May 17, 2011
-
Re: - by paris10: 10:56pm On May 17, 2011
-
Re: - by paris10: 10:57pm On May 17, 2011
i
Re: - by justwise(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

U only get nabbed when you're involve in dirty business.
paris10:

U think you're in Nigeria where u just get nabbed without evidence. I can say anything I want to say here. I can even abuse the queen and all the royal family cheesy
paris10:

who no need ego?
Pray long and hard that u don't get contacted concerning ur advert, all this hot air will disappear at the back of police van. Then u pick up the race card and claim that they picked on u cos u are a Nigerian. Na today
Re: - by juzme: 11:09pm On May 17, 2011
paris10:

U think you're in Nigeria where u just get nabbed without evidence. I can say anything I want to say here. I can even abuse the queen and all the royal family cheesy

You are just displaying your ignorant here and that can only end you up in prison if you are careful. You never know that someone can be convicted with intent. Again, what other evidence will be sought for when someone caught in organizing a “sham marriage”. You wanted people to contact you and you never know who may contact you. Even if it is your friend that you plan the “sham marriage” for it may still leak and you will be caught.

this may interest you to read
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/dublin-police-arrest-notorious-irish-muslim-over-reported-223720985.html
Re: - by justwise(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2011
@paris10

No point deleting ur posts, they are all quoted already.
Re: - by paris10: 1:55pm On May 18, 2011
I deleted them because I don't want people like you talking too much. Its nice that most of you are aware of immigration matters, but I guarantee you that I know the law and would do everything possible to continue to observe it.

I knew posting my topic would be controversial but I like it that way. And as regards men of the uniform, don't bother, I might just be one of them!, lol

But seriously, I shouldn't have posted it but then I thought, 'would someone actually come out on this forum and say they're interested'? However, its not funny and I shouldn't have tried to see people's response. This is a very sensitive matter which shouldn't be discussed in any forum.

Once again, I apologise.

Peace!
Re: - by justwise(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2011
paris10:

I deleted them because I don't want people like you talking too much. Its nice that most of you are aware of immigration matters, but I guarantee you that I know the law and would do everything possible to continue to observe it.

I knew posting my topic would be controversial but I like it that way. And as regards men of the uniform, don't bother, I might just be one of them!, lol

But seriously, I shouldn't have posted it but then I thought, 'would someone actually come out on this forum and say they're interested'? [b]However, its not funny and I shouldn't have tried to see people's response. This is a very sensitive matter which shouldn't be discussed in any forum.[/b]Once again, I apologise.

Peace!
You are right!

(1) (Reply)

Places You Won't Believe Are On Earth / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk/london / Bloodied Survival Of An Accident Takes A Selfie. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.