Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,043 members, 7,960,307 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4814527 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (6328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Chic2pimp! shocked shocked shocked

chic to pïmp...... what in a name. wondering who is the real Casanova between chic2pimp and Afrodoc2, considering the number of Nairaland females Afrodoc2 is following....

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by atheist5(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
laPULGA:

well moaninghoe could not win ucl with mighty madrid and he also could not do it with chelsea in two spell inspite of player quality and finances at his disposal

and conte?...I'm not even sure if he has made it past the QF stage before

so by your definition moaninghoe was a failure throughout his time at chelsea and madrid

and conte has been a failure ......all his life and is still a failure
i dont care about mourihno anymore,you pep asss lickers are sure having a great day,a great manager no doubt and great thinker in football no doubt but the tinkler's time at bavaria was a failure,considering their talent,lambasted and raped by spanish sides,the tinkler always got clueless when it mattered most,give conte that bayern munich side and you see the difference,the man took one the worst italian sides i have ever seen and held germany by the balls balls,pep is a much better of course, a cruffyian, but he needs bunch of technical talent to form his magic,give me a less talented squad and pep wont be my chioce of a manager,with all due respect baldiola failed at bayern munich,they had the best squad in 2016 and still failed at the semis of UCL

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by atheist5(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bayern has only won one CL in the past 15yrs. People talk as if Bayern was winning the CL every year before Pep got there

Shebi Ancelotti coached Bayern, he was fired after 1 season
even you dayo,okay tell me what pep achieved at bayern?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by atheist5(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yahoo1:
Ancelotti couldn't even string successive wins with the same team.
they had a great squad in 2016,what happened?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Neymar1095:
Neymar Jr becomes the only player in history to
score in both legs of the UEFA Champions League
Quarter final, Semi final and Final. Ending the
tournament as top scorer with 10 goals.

Yeah, and he set the record in a Parisian Jersey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
airmark:

Stop your fables. Conte had issues before, during and after the transfer window on transfers, I don't know where you got the story that he had issues after buying virtually his plan b options.

Pep came to city and was given free hand to pick players and that alone was one of the reasons some of us called him a fraud after a failed debut. I personally didn't know he would spend additional 217m for this season, before he could smell the league title.

I will appreciate it, if you can help with the total amount spent on new players since he arrived epl. I don't think conte has spent near that in total.

I expect pep to win all the major trophies this year, anything short, will be considered a failure to me.

Actually u r the one giving pure pressed down,shaken together Fables..Conte bought players he was satisfied with..The press gave the narrative that Lukaku was Conte's first choice 9 to replace Costa but Conte came out to say Morata has always been his first choice striker and he was happy he got him..Also Bariga born Bakayoko was bought even before Matic was sold so in other words it wasn't a panic buy,It was his Plan A..Conte had Moses playing as his RWB yet he bought Zappacosta,meaning it was well planned and another Plan A signing.

The only plan B buy could be Drinkwater and that's relative too cos he was bought on the last day..So you saying Pep bought players he wanted and Conte didn't is just Trash..Wonder what narrative you would bring up now..I'm sure you would cook up another excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
raumdeuter:
Guardiola would only be considered a great coach if he can take Tenerife and win the EPL and CL with them

He mustnt buy any players, he should pick homeless people on the street and turn them into CL winning team like Mourinho Ferguson Ancelotti and every great coach does
mogbe!jesuuuu!see knockout. stop arguing with haters bro,if they don't hate,who will?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lmao.
To these EPL guys, Guardiola (the only coach to win the SEXTUPLE in football's history) is a fraud and not a great coach grin

Wetin we no go hear again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
hensben:
You are tight though. Pep is doing a great job just like conte last season.
I agree..The only fuss about it is how y'all EPL fan boys were all over the place saying he won't do sh1t in England.. Now he has the EPL longest winning streak to his name..

Still waiting for him to lift the trophy with the highest point your league has ever recorded though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
jonsnow92:
Actually u r the one giving pure pressed down,shaken together Fables..Conte bought players he was satisfied with..The press gave the narrative that Lukaku was Conte's first choice 9 to replace Costa but Conte came out to say Morata has always been his first choice striker and he was happy he got him..Also Bariga born Bakayoko was bought even before Matic was sold so in other words it wasn't a panic buy,It was his Plan A..Conte had Moses playing as his RWB yet he bought Zappacosta,meaning it was well planned and another Plan A signing.

The only plan B buy could be Drinkwater and that's relative too cos he was bought on the last day..So you saying Pep bought players he wanted and Conte didn't is just Trash..Wonder what narrative you would bring up now..I'm sure you would cook up another excuse.

Are you the same person using Iapulga moniker? Because your response didn't do justice to my post. I will await the person I replied.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
sebod:
Only God knows what new narrative we would have if it were City that triggered Neymarr's clause. Airmark for don kill us all here grin grin

Money talks bro. He bought bravo, few months later bought another keeper after hazard and co sodomised the ball-playing keeper. Bought bernando silva only to be coming in as substitute. Bought a right back for 50m. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
atheist5:
they had a great squad in 2016,what happened?
Mourinho had a more talented squad than the current Madrid squad that won two successive UCL...he won just one la liga,one copa del rey and one super cup Espana.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
atheist5:
even you dayo,okay tell me what pep achieved at bayern?

3 league titles 3 CL semi final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
atheist5:
i dont care about mourihno anymore,you pep asss lickers are sure having a great day,a great manager no doubt and great thinker in football no doubt but the tinkler's time at bavaria was a failure,considering their talent,lambasted and raped by spanish sides,the tinkler always got clueless when it mattered most,give conte that bayern munich side and you see the difference,the man took one the worst italian sides i have ever seen and held germany by the balls balls,pep is a much better of course, a cruffyian, but he needs bunch of technical talent to form his magic,give me a less talented squad and pep wont be my chioce of a manager,with all due respect baldiola failed at bayern munich,they had the best squad in 2016 and still failed at the semis of UCL

COnte was iven Juventus he couldnt make a single semi final It was clubs like Galatasaray beating him and eliminating him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
airmark:

Stop your fables. Conte had issues before, during and after the transfer window on transfers, I don't know where you got the story that he had issues after buying virtually his plan b options.

Pep came to city and was given free hand to pick players and that alone was one of the reasons some of us called him a fraud after a failed debut. I personally didn't know he would spend additional 217m for this season, before he could smell the league title.

I will appreciate it, if you can help with the total amount spent on new players since he arrived epl. I don't think conte has spent near that in total.

I expect pep to win all the major trophies this year, anything short, will be considered a failure to me.

Your last statement is very irritating. Anything short will be considered a failure to you. It's so easy to say. You've probably checked and seen it's very likely he'll win the league but that's not enough for you. He also has to win the UCL, which you know is a lot harder to win considering there are heavyweights like Barca, Bayern and Madrid there. But let's say he miraculously wins the UCL along with the league but doesn't win the FA Cup. You'll then consider him a failure cuz tho he won the league and the UCL, he didn't win the FA Cup.

Is that how easy it is to throw the word failure around? It's a good thing your opinion isn't worth _shit sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Most Chelsea fans are daft

Argue with them at your own peril

Even if pep wins treble with this city team, haters go still yarn dust. They are just busy complaining that pep spent this he spent that; do they expect pep to still use old horses like zabaleta,sagna, kolarov and even shaky shay keeper hart (someone who is swallowing bench at West ham now), yaya toure and run about Jesus Navas etc to win league
This fools also forget that their respective teams also spent huge cash in buying players.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't really know why they emphasising on how Pep spent money. I don't know. The important thing should be winning after you've spent. If Pep wins the league, years from now if he's being remembered for winning the league, go around to tell people how he spent money to win the league. Goodluck doing that.

I wonder if Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal are poor clubs. People be talking _shit about spending money. Like other coaches don't spend. They be highlighting the exact amount spent. Forgetting the so called market has been inflated for some time now. A manager can spend 200M on just four players for 50M each. When you hear them say 200M, you'd think the said manager bought a whole team with the money.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
What Manchester City Board Needs From isn't the Champions League.. They want him to dominate England and he is already doing that now.. UCL is bigger than Manchester City as a team so even if pep doesn't win UCL ..The board will still be delighted!!..

Get that right you haters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
idreezbaba:
What Manchester City Board Needs From isn't the Champions League.. They want him to dominate England and he is already doing that now.. UCL is bigger than Manchester City as a team so even if pep doesn't win UCL ..The board will still be delighted!!..

But a certain poster here wants us to believe that if Pep doesn't win all major trophies this year, it'll be considered a failure to him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
mcdreeezy:

Your last statement is very irritating. Anything short will be considered a failure to you. It's so easy to say. You've probably checked and seen it's very likely he'll win the league but that's not enough for you. He also has to win the UCL, which you know is a lot harder to win considering there are heavyweights like Barca, Bayern and Madrid there. But let's say he miraculously wins the UCL along with the league but doesn't win the FA Cup. You'll then consider him a failure cuz tho he won the league and the UCL, he didn't win the FA Cup.

Is that how easy it is to throw the word failure around? It's a good thing your opinion isn't worth _shit sir.

You can't spend, in 2years, like half a billion euros on a team that played in ucl semifinal few months before you joined as a coach, and tell me rubbish about hardship in winning titles.

I have my standards for rating football experts, if yours is wack, that's your problem.

You can even join arsenal in May, to celebrate europa league qualification, free world. Bounce.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
airmark:

You can't spend, in 2years, like half a billion euros on a team that played in ucl semifinal few months before you joined as a coach, and tell me rubbish about hardship in winning titles.

I have my standards for rating football experts, if yours is wack, that's your problem.

You can even join arsenal in May, to celebrate europa league qualification, free world. Bounce.

I'm not interested in any back and forth. I just wanted to point out the flaw in your comment. You're not his employer. If at the end of his time at Man City, the club is satisfied with whatever he achieved, you're in no position to call him a failure. Shove your standards where the sun doesn't shine. It's useless.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Heywhizzy:
I agree..The only fuss about it is how y'all EPL fan boys were all over the place saying he won't do sh1t in England.. Now he has the EPL longest winning streak to his name..

Still waiting for him to lift the trophy with the highest point your league has ever recorded though
If he is able to do that I won’t calll him overrated anymore. I like his football philosophy though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
idreezbaba:

Absolute Bollocks!....The CL is the Holygrail. That's the trophy the Man City board are lusting after.

If He fails to win the CL this season though, I won't say He has failed. He has simply failed to meet up with one of His Major objectives. That's all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
airmark:

grin grin grin...Thank Goodness you said to you sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purplekayc(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin...Thank Goodness you said to you sha.
so he's saying city will win the UEFA CL,EPL,FA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Danhumprey:
Chic2pimp! shocked shocked shocked

chic to love-vendor...... what in a name. wondering who is the real Casanova between chic2pimp and Afrodoc2, considering the number of Nairaland females Afrodoc2 is following....

grin grin

I am a learner where Doc dey o....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2017
purplekayc:
so he's saying city will win the UEFA CL,EPL,FA

Nah He is saying city MUST win all those aforementioned trophies plus the Carabao Cup to boot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2017
They said pep spent money and ditched old players..The team against United had 7 inherited players in the starting line up..Kompany, Otamendi, Delph, Sterling, Debryne, Silva and Fermandihno all started...Against Swansea four days later 8 inherited players started..Its funny what excuses would b brought up again..Keep bringing them and they'll b flawed again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Na.messi is useless without barca,iniesta is a carry along,busquets is another carry along nigga,pique is a waste pipe,Valdes was a fake keeper.pep is useless without d frauds mentioned above. The only real players barca had were xavi and puyol.
"Shesseee logic"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Madrid chief meet with Neymar father yesterday for a possible transfer

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
A transfer next season might be possible in exchange with Ronaldo and £100million.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Inter finally losing..

Barca remains the one and only unbeaten club in Europe this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (6328) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.