Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,971 members, 7,960,071 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4814107 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (6328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
jpmoriarti:
He quit the national team because they kept losing. He has decided to quit FCB because we kept losing too. Can't you see the similarities?

You said he generates 200million Euros for Barca yearly. I will ask, where did you get this figure as a fact?

Is Barcelona the national team?

Wetin concern me concern Argentina? Am I an Argentine? Whatever he does there, I could care less.

I'm a Barcelona fan, and his achievements with Barça is all I care about.

Now back to the point.

He kept losing, so, he's not human, he is a robot that can not get tired. Or he is Jesus that sacrificed himself, in this case for Barça, right?

He's human, 4 humiliations.

I can't believe you're dragging him for leaving. That's the highest of it.

4 humiliating exits. Now I'm flabbergasted.

How can you even attack him for that?

Which kind wahala be this.

Loosing shamelessly 4 times, 4. Azzin,

4 times, and you're tagging him a quitter.

4 years in a job with very short lifespan.

Man, I'm done dragging this with you angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
mostob:
Bro...Why then did Coutinho went on loan? Griezman too is not having it easy since I want to believe he is being played out of position.
By spending WISELY, I mean barca bought players that didn't suit their style of play not that the players bought were bad.
The players were also played out of position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
joviegghead:

Lol, the thing sef tire me o.

Person won go, should we now use rope to tie him down like a Goat?!
cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
joviegghead:

Lol, the thing sef tire me o.

Person won go, should we now use rope to tie him down like a Goat?!
See comment!

This one will still come and post in the midnight that Messi is a quitter, Messi is ungrateful for leaving the club at this time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
[@verobrunati] | ManCity and Lionel Messi already have an agreement in terms of numbers

Messi has agreed to City's terms. Man City representatives will travel to Barcelona to close the deal. [cuatro]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
barackodam:

That was the second time. What about the first time? When there was rumors he wanted to leave because Barça stayed out of the case and lent no support? undecided

There's no way Messi is leaving free. Y'all better calm down. Definitely not up to 200m, but more than 100m, that we would lavish anyway

Hopefully..it does not end in a court case
I actually want Messi to leave this season not because he is the cause of our woes(anybody that Thinks like that no well) but because as a once in a lifetime talent that he is...it will be unfair to his career to waste his last years trying to rebuild... rebuilding requires Time and patience and Messi's career does not have that luxury
My own is that his people should pay up and he should not go to unstable clubs like Chelsea and united else e go end in condensed tears for am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Actually this is the best time for leo to leave the club(for him not the club, it's his career after all) but the manner he is going about it is a no for me ... let city just pay up and all is well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Taguchi:
Actually this is the best time for leo to leave the club(for him not the club, it's his career after all) but the manner he is going about it is a no for me ... let city just pay up and all is well

If he wants to leave now, you think the club would let him go?

Of course not. It's always going to get dirty.

Unless he wanted to wait till end of season, which everyone does. Announce at the beginning of the season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
tesppidd:
See comment!

This one will still come and post in the midnight that Messi is a quitter, Messi is ungrateful for leaving the club at this time.
When Messi goes to city then you can pack your baggages and follow him.Those who support Barcelona will continue doing so.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
All hail Bartomeu... Him don tension Messi grin grin grin

Publicly say you are staying and I will resign.

Messi doesn't publicly declare he is staying , Bartomeu wins

Messi publicly Declares he is staying and Bartomeu resigns, Bartomeu Wins

A game of 4-D chess.

In this game , Bartomeu Wins all. No matter the Decision Messi takes , he will either be seen as a dictator that made Bartomeu resign or A villian Who Bartomeu gave a chance to stay and he left grin grin grin grin grin

I love this game

Barca fans , your tears are about to multiply massively

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
haymekus:

His main position is a right winger, that’s where he excel, setien once said he would play in the middle, but that’s not his natural position
Setien that is mad. Is that one a manager. Why barca bought that guy, still baffles me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Debroslink:

Let's go there. I prefer these silent signings like the one we did to Eto'o who came in at a low tone, but became a badass striker eventually.
That because there's no pressure. They play with hunger and desire so that they'll be first in the team.

Puig, Fati, Trincao, Pedri. I think they'll do well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
obonujoker:

We don't call Messi an Argentine failure for not scoring in finals, he's a failure because he has played in 4 finals, abd couldn't step up in at least 1
Another dumbfuck sighted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Xanslyte:

When Messi goes to city then you can pack your baggages and follow him.Those who support Barcelona will continue doing so.
I keep on asking this same question of these plastic fans but still no answer;

Perhaps I might get it from you;

Why do you support Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Except you want to keep deluding yourself and gloat in that "We are Barca narrative"
You would realise that this present Barca team is bleeped.

Messi is the only thing that made it respectable.

When Ronaldinho, Etoo and Deco were departing we were left with a very good world class core consisting of Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Puyol, Yaya.

Who's taking over after Messi?
How has the club being managed for the last 3 years?

Keep on pissing in the wind.

"We are Barca:".
Wait! Do you think the world wasn't scared for barca when we decided to sell our best players?
It took a lot of balls and faith in our rising starts to move from those players.

Do you think the young players can't step up. Did Messi become a terrestrial overnight or did he develop into one.

The point is, the team has potentials. Are you saying all our players are terrible? There is talent in that team! My only fear is, can Koeman bring out the best in these lads.

Team spirit, team play will always prevail. We never had that recently . We only had Messi.
When Barça dominated the world and won the best sports team in the world awards, it wasn't because of Messi, it was because of the TEAM!

We need a team! With hunger, zeal and drive to succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
tesppidd:
I keep on asking this same question of these plastic fans but still no answer;

Perhaps I might get it from you;

Why do you support Barca?
I support them because I gravitate towards them more.Ive supported them during the days of Frank Rijkaard and when ronaldinho,puyol,deco,etoo and even valdes were the star men.Ive supported them even before they clinched their 2nd champions league trophy and when Lionel Messi wasn't as great and popular as now.Dont think every Barca fan is like you who started supporting Barcelona because of Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
tesppidd:
See comment!

Who is your dealer?
He's selling you bad stuff mehn.

BTW, I have never being against or for Messi leaving. Check my comments and stop saying shit.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Xanslyte:

I stand with Barça anyday even we face man city and messi.

I love Messi so much. But Barça is my main love. Success to Messi, I hope he thrives and not flop in EPL.
Barca shall rise again.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Xanslyte:

I support them because I gravitate towards them more.Ive supported them during the days of Frank Rijkaard and when ronaldinho,puyol,deco,etoo and even valdes were the star men.Ive supported them even before they clinched their 2nd champions league trophy and when Lionel Messi wasn't as great and popular as now.Dont think every Barca fan is like you who started supporting Barcelona because of Messi.

You be person!.

Let them know!

We saw Messi rise to where he is! Before him, we were great, after him, we'll still be great.

This Messi departure will finally let us know who are the real Barça fans and the Messi fans posing to be barca fans.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Xanslyte:

grin

10 lines of nothing., just beating about the bush.

You still didn't answer the question.

You kept on telling me how long you've supported Barca.

But tell me; Why do you support Barca?

Why
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin
joviegghead:

Who is your dealer?
He's selling you bad stuff mehn.

BTW, I have never being against or for Messi leaving. Check my comments and stop saying shit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
joviegghead:

Wait! Do you think the world wasn't scared for barca when we decided to sell our best players?
It took a lot of balls and faith in our rising starts to move from those players.

Do you think the young players can't step up. Did Messi become a terrestrial overnight or did he develop into one.

The point is, the team has potentials. Are you saying all our players are terrible? There is talent in that team! My only fear is, can Koeman bring out the best in these lads.

Team spirit, team play will always prevail. We never had that recently . We only had Messi.
When Barça dominated the world and won the best sports team in the world awards, it wasn't because of Messi, it was because of the TEAM!

We need a team! With hunger, zeal and drive to succeed.
grin grin grin

What I call delusions of grandeur.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Afobear:
All hail Bartomeu... Him don tension Messi grin grin grin

Publicly say you are staying and I will resign.

Messi doesn't publicly declare he is staying , Bartomeu wins

Messi publicly Declares he is staying and Bartomeu resigns, Bartomeu Wins

A game of 4-D chess.

In this game , Bartomeu Wins all. No matter the Decision Messi takes , he will either be seen as a dictator that made Bartomeu resign or A villian Who Bartomeu gave a chance to stay and he left grin grin grin grin grin

I love this game

Barca fans , your tears are about to multiply massively

At this stage, they should both go, because if one stays, it will be very unhealthy to the team as a whole, I really wish Messi success where ever he goes to, but force someone to stay back after making up his mind to leave a (football team, relationships or marriage) ain’t worth it, he/she will always feel stucked, more reason why I never felt bad when Neymar left.

And as for bartomeu, the fans are already against him and his time are also numbered, his tenure won’t be remembered for something good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
The residents of Barcelona who are fans of Barcelona and don't want Messi to leave now, are they just Messi fans, without being fans of Barcelona?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
joviegghead:

You be person!.

Let them know!

We saw Messi rise to where he is! Before him, we were great, after him, we'll still be great.

This Messi departure will finally let us know who are the real Barça fans and the Messi fans posing to be barca fans.
Leave him.Ive been watching him spew crap ever since.He can leave and join city when Messi leaves afterall some real Madrid fans became full time Juventus fans when Ronaldo went there.Any Barca fans that says he doesn't love Messi isn't truthful but there are some stages in life when you allow logic rule over emotion.If he leaves we'll always be grateful for what he has done for us but we'll have to leave the past and look to the present.Theres a reason why the club is called Football clube de Barcelona and not Football clube de Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
tesppidd:
grin

10 lines of nothing., just beating about the bush.

You still didn't answer the question.

You kept on telling me how long you've supported Barca.

But tell me; Why do you support Barca?

Why
My dear tespidd if those 10 lines of beating about the bush didn't answer your question then that means even Google won't be able to probably answer you.Like I said when Messi goes you can pack your bags and follow him to city while we the loyal Barca fans would support the club whether low or high.Just because I believe he's the goat doesn't mean he is God.He has dutifully served us consistently over the years so I see no reason why we can't grant him his request seeing he's fed up as at now.Mes que un club.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
tesppidd:
grin grin grin
What I call delusions of grandeur.
Fingers crossed X
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Xanslyte:

My dear tespidd if those 10 lines of beating about the bush didn't answer your question then that means even Google won't be able to probably answer you.Like I said when Messi goes you can pack your bags and follow him to city while we the loyal Barca fans would support the club whether low or high.Just because I believe he's the goat doesn't mean he is God.He has dutifully served us consistently over the years so I see no reason why we can't grant him his request seeing he's fed up as at now.Mes que un club.
I thought as much.

You don't even have any season.

Someone probably dashed you an Aba made Barca jersey one day and since then you started calling yourself a Barca fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
tesppidd:
I thought as much.

You don't even have any season.

Someone probably dashed you a Barca jersey one day and since then you started calling yourself a Barca fan.
Mr Messi fan. grin grin grin grin Please follow him to City

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
The residents of Barcelona who are fans of Barcelona and don't want Messi to leave now, are they just Messi fans, without being fans of Barcelona?
Yes na.

Those guys protesting at the camp nou begging Messi to stay are not Barca fans but Messi fans.

68% of Barca fans voting on Marca who want Messi to stay on are not true Barca fans but Messi assss lickers.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Virtually all barca fans are Messi fans but not all Messi fans are barca fans.

Some barca fans want Messi to leave simply out of pity for him.
Some, because they feel it's time to move forward and start a future without him.
Some feel he should stay because of the club. These are barca's fans with various opinions.

But Messi fans are attacking barca. That will suffer and bla bla bla. From their comments you shall know them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (6328) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.