Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,096 members, 7,960,511 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4815131 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) ... (6329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:54am On Apr 10
I feel we should start Inigo ahead of Cubarsi this night not as if the kid isn't good and won't help us with ball progression from the back but cause of experience, there are still several things a 17 year old who just came from the subsidiary has to learn especially when it involves a high stakes game like this, we also have to stop this bogus chance wastage, score goals, mbappe might not need up to two chances to score today, that ninja will find a way to score, anything with at least a two goal disadvantage for us will be problematic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10
Kilishihunter:
I feel we should start Inigo ahead of Cubarsi this night not as if the kid isn't good and won't help us with ball progression from the back but cause of experience, there are still several things a 17 year old who just came from the subsidiary has to learn especially when it involves a high stakes game like this, we also have to stop this bogus chance wastage, score goals, mbappe might not need up to two chances to score today, that ninja will find a way to score, anything with at least a two goal disadvantage for us will be problematic
yamal sef should be on the bench. I strongly believe he's going to get swallowed in this game if he starts. But Xavi being Xavi will start both kids.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:15pm On Apr 10
Colson:
yamal sef should be on the bench. I strongly believe he's going to get swallowed in this game if he starts. But Xavi being Xavi will start both kids.
Bro we don die be dat na, Nuno Mendes will be a tough opponent for him with his combined pace and trickery plus he'll still have to go back to mark mbappe but bro we can't deny that kid is still the biggest game changer in our attack, suppose Felix was less inconsistent and ferran could offer more than movement consistently too we'll have been happy to put Raphinha on his favoured right, IMO I think our biggest key to coming out with a decent result is our MATS and our defence
We've only let in two goals in the last five matches and with PSG's press resistant midfielders it won't be easy to wrestle control of them thereby leading to more chances created, I'll rather Cubarsi be benched today and hopefully roque also plays

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:20pm On Apr 10
AdisaOwala:

Okay o

Enjoy your cretinous vermin in peace
grin grin
We still have another one coming up who still has more potential than Fermin and maybe even gavi, guille Fernandez, we just have to look inwards to the academy to save us sometimes since it's done so in the past even your club too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:26pm On Apr 10
Colson:
Yamal on the bench ?

Even if he is a kid tell yourself the truth ,if na you u go bench am ?

Na you go stil swear for xavi if you see ferran ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 2:23pm On Apr 10
Tonight, the Eiffel Tower will be covered in a sea of blue and red!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 2:58pm On Apr 10
Kilishihunter:

I'd take any margin of win to be honest. With 2 goal advantage we might be lulled into a false sense of security in the 2nd leg, but if it's by one goal, we'd go there with the mentality of they must not beat us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10
We support Enrique today, aren't we gonna? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10
Kilishihunter:
I disagree with you here bro. Remember what Inigo Martinez did against Napoli. How he weakly allowed Osimehn to score the equaliser. I won't start him at all. Imagine what psg more pacy frontline will do to him?
As it stands now, Pau Curbasi offers much more to our team than Inigo Martinez. Good tackling. Passing range. Anticipation. Pace.

As for Lamine Yamal, I'll definitely also start him. He's the best RW in our squad. This is the kind of night where he might be differential for us in attack. Take the ball and run at Lucas Hernandez. Force a yellow card or two. Unbalance defence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:00pm On Apr 10
ThierryJay:

I'd take any margin of win to be honest. With 2 goal advantage we might be lulled into a false sense of security in the 2nd leg, but if it's by one goal, we'd go there with the mentality of they must not beat us.
I meant the margin of defeat if we lose, a one goal defeat can quickly be overturned but two or more will be more problematic cause of our attack not being as free scoring as it used to be, we just have to try and win the midfield battle to block most of the channels that'll supply mbappe, that's how Argentina till the 80th minute and nagelsmann kept him quiet last month
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:02pm On Apr 10
Kilishihunter:

I meant the margin of defeat if we lose, a one goal defeat can quickly be overturned but two or more will be more problematic cause of our attack not being as free scoring as it used to be, we just have to try and win the midfield battle to block most of the channels that'll supply mbappe, that's how Argentina till the 80th minute and nagelsmann kept him quiet last month

Ah ok, I get you now. But defeat is not an option o, regardless of Mbappe. Argentina and Germany showed it and we must replicate that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:06pm On Apr 10
jpmoriarti:
I disagree with you here bro. Remember what Inigo Martinez did against Napoli. How he weakly allowed Osimehn to score the equaliser. I won't start him at all. Imagine what psg more pacy frontline will do to him?
As it stands now, Pau Curbasi offers much more to our team than Inigo Martinez. Good tackling. Passing range. Anticipation. Pace.

As for Lamine Yamal, I'll definitely also start him. He's the best RW in our squad. This is the kind of night where he might be differential for us in attack. Take the ball and run at Lucas Hernandez. Force a yellow card or two. Unbalance defence.
Inigo was consequential for the Napoli equalizer but we also can't be quick to forget his good run of form before his injuries, he was actually winning duels before that mistake too, he is a good passer especially with long balls like Cubarsi, my major fear with him is inexperience and especially knowing we're going to be reffed by that mad man called Antony Taylor we'll have to be extremely careful with defending inside the box, as a youngster he might be quick to rush some decisions compared to one who's been involved in this kind of games but anyways it looks like he'll start ahead of inigo so let's just hope he gives his usual good performance
Yamal would surely start, that's a no brainer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:16pm On Apr 10
ThierryJay:

Ah ok, I get you now. But defeat is not an option o, regardless of Mbappe. Argentina and Germany showed it and we must replicate that.
That's easier said than done bro considering we're using a makeshift CDM and mbappe also has a lot of pace to support him in attack from the likes of dembele, kolo muani, barcola, Nuno Mendes will also help from the left, they're one of the fastest teams in left in the UCL, very deadly on transitions so I wouldn't be surprised if we play somewhat conservative cause I don't think a highline would be great tonight
The main weakness I can still notice from them is their defence, they concede even to bottom barrel teams in Ligue 1 and seeing that hakimi is suspended, hopefully they put someone on the left that cancelo and Raphinha can exploit, we just have to stop all these nonsense chance wastages and match them if they want to go the high goalscoring route, We need to be clinical
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10
Kilishihunter:

Inigo was consequential for the Napoli equalizer but we also can't be quick to forget his good run of form before his injuries, he was actually winning duels before that mistake too, he is a good passer especially with long balls like Cubarsi, my major fear with him is inexperience and especially knowing we're going to be reffed by that mad man called Antony Taylor we'll have to be extremely careful with defending inside the box, as a youngster he might be quick to rush some decisions compared to one who's been involved in this kind of games but anyways it looks like he'll start ahead of inigo so let's just hope he gives his usual good performance
Inigo Martinez has never also played a UCL quarter finals too. Yes he might be well experienced but quarter finals is a new experience for him too just like Pau Curbasi. I'll put my faith on Pau Curbasi to have this experience now and go leaps and bounds from here on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 5:59pm On Apr 10
Kilishihunter:

Ini edo was consequential for the Napoli equalizer but we also can't be quick to forget his good run of form before his injuries, he was actually winning duels before that mistake too, he is a good passer especially with long balls like Cubarsi, my major fear with him is inexperience and especially knowing we're going to be reffed by that mad man called Antony Taylor we'll have to be extremely careful with defending inside the box, as a youngster he might be quick to rush some decisions compared to one who's been involved in this kind of games but anyways it looks like he'll start ahead of ini Edo so let's just hope he gives his usual good performance

Ini Edo?

Like seriously? shocked

E don reach like this? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrLibrarian(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10
Barca a team dwelling on old glory.
Mbappe go break una waist this nightgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrLibrarian(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10
Jokerman:
We support Enrique today, aren't we gonna? grin
boss you dey everywheregrin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrLibrarian(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10
AdisaOwala:

Ini Edo?

Like seriously? shocked

E don reach like this? grin
grin grin grin
Inigo Martinez, na typo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrLibrarian(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10
andrewbaba44:

Bernardo Silva finished player ?

Dem suppose catch you tie you rope and beat you like a bush goat .
How old is Bernardo to start with?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrLibrarian(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10
andrewbaba44:
God punish Bayern Munich

We have been through alot sha grin
Omo see finishing grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10
MrLibrarian:
Create an account yesterday, first thing you do is to come in here to troll Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10
Let's go boys...

Good lineup

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:58pm On Apr 10
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Porous lineup with a player lacking match fitness starting. I see a 3:1 or 2:0 defeat!

Of course I want to be proven wrong grin!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:00pm On Apr 10
Why is Sergio Roberto starting Instead of Christensen ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 7:00pm On Apr 10
Some people will blame Xavi tonight as usual
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:00pm On Apr 10
MrLibrarian:

Alright, man up and use your main account to troll. Nobody go bite you, nah faceless forum after all grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 7:01pm On Apr 10
andrewbaba44:
Why is Sergio Roberto starting Instead of Christensen ?

Lol, this one don dey find excuses to criticize Xavi tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simplyartie: 7:12pm On Apr 10
Enrique is playing with a false 9 in order to overload the midfield. PSG should have more ball possession (at least on paper)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:29pm On Apr 10
PJtech:

Lol, this one don dey find excuses to criticize Xavi tonight

I hardly criticize xavi

If you are a Barca fan you will be asking why us Christensen not starting when he is fit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10
andrewbaba44:

I hardly criticize xavi

If you are a Barca fan you will be asking why us Christensen not starting when he is fit
Maybe he's not that fit. Ones Sergi Roberto is not playing as defensive midfielder, then I'll say its ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:51pm On Apr 10
Gundogan is injured whule warming up

Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) ... (6329) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.