Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,512 members, 7,961,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4816993 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (6332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by shizzy7(f): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

I feel you bro cause I was there too until I got delivered. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You didn't send your vocabs I thought since you've already answered mine,, you'll send yours..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
shizzy7:
You didn't send your vocabs I thought since you've already answered mine,, you'll send yours..
Good evening... You know that has been my method all along. Alas, this time around again like before, they banned me. I couldnt figure out which word exactly prompted it, but I did send the usual 5 and got banned for it. I resorted to using my other account to send them still, but then again they did same thing to that, banned me.

I thought you saw my earlier message explaining this. Anyway, be patient with me until 3pm tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by shizzy7(f): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Good evening... You know that has been my method all along. Alas, this time around again like before, they banned me. I couldnt figure out which word exactly prompted it, but I did send the usual 5 and got banned for it. I resorted to using my other account to send them still, but then again they did same thing to that, banned me.

I thought you saw my earlier message explaining this. Anyway, be patient with me until 3pm tomorrow.
Wow, you should complain to the Mods you didn't do anything wrong,, why should they ban you..Mail them and tell them maybe its a mistake OR better still they should tell you what prompted the Ban. Maybe the colours or something else..

I know that's not your method why I had to quote you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
shizzy7:
Wow, you should complain to the Mods you didn't do anything wrong,, why should they ban you..Mail them and tell them maybe its a mistake OR better still they should tell you what prompted the Ban. Maybe the colours or something else..

I know that's not your method why I had to quote you.
The thing is I dont even know any of the MODs. Plus, it wasnt with my reponse to your vocabs. Those are the ones I do colour.

It was actually with my own vocabs to you, and as you know I dont style those. I just took a shot in the dark that it might have been because of one of the words.

Just fed up with the ban thingy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by shizzy7(f): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

The thing is I dont even know any of the MODs. Plus, it wasnt with my reponse to your vocabs. Those are the ones I do colour.

It was actually with my own vocabs to you, and as you know I dont style those. I just took a shot in the dark that it might have been because of one of the words.

Just fed up with the ban thingy.
The mod is Tgirl4real, you should mail him/her. None of those words warrants ban at all. It could be a problem from them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
shizzy7:
The mod is Tgirl4real, you should mail him/her. None of those words warrants ban at all. It could be a problem from them.
@Tgirl4real, would you be kind enough as to get across to Antispambot or whatever it is called to help lift the ban placed on my moniker? I didn't violate any rule by all standard. I and Shizzy7 are into some vocab lessons we have been doing for more than a fortnight now, and suddenly I was banned for sending 5 English words (as we have always done), which of whom I couldn't tell the exact one triggering the ban.

Please do the needful and revert back accordingly. Thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Mehn see how dem litter thread with hazard name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2015
barackohandso:
Mehn see how dem litter thread with hazard name
As in ehn... Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Did anyone see the video a fan sent to Neymay? Its about 20minutes, from when he was playing futsal to this present moment. Abeg e don tey wey ball dey that boy body. No be today matter at all.

Its worth downloading.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:
Did anyone see the video a fan sent to Neymay? Its about 20minutes, from when he was playing futsal to this present moment. Abeg e don tey wey ball dey that boy body. No be today matter at all.

Its worth downloading.

can you help with a link
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2015
MESSI SKIPS BARCELONA TRAINING AHEAD OF CRUNCH
ATLETICO GAME

Reports in Spain suggest the Argentina
international was granted leave due to the
impending arrival of his second child, though no
official confirmation has been given as yet.

Messi abeg no miss this match oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Messi's girlfriend don born ohhhhh!!!!!
Congratts Leo!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
barackohandso:
MESSI SKIPS BARCELONA TRAINING AHEAD OF CRUNCH
ATLETICO GAME

Messi abeg no miss this match oh
Lailai, Messi doesn't miss matches. Allowing him to skip training (because of Benjamin's arrival) is just a way of honouring him by the coach and expect Messi to bring his A-game tomorrow in order to return the favour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
homesteady:
Messi's girlfriend don born ohhhhh!!!!!

Congratts Leo!

Yeah let him celebrate with a hat-trick against Atleti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wow! Papa Thiago I hail thee! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
sebod:

Lailai, Messi doesn't miss matches. Allowing him to skip training (because of Benjamin's arrival) is just a way of honouring him by the coach and expect Messi to bring his A-game tomorrow in order to return the favour.

Benjamin

Na the pikin name be that? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:
Wow! Papa Thiago I hail thee! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh yeah. The guy sabi score grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
sebod:

He has not trained with the team all week, even with his arrival from international duties. Anyway, he would play still, so there should be no cause for alarm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
barackohandso:

Oh yeah. The guy sabi score grin
Sometimes I dey wonder.... So as Messi look innocent reach, him dey score goals for that way sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:

Sometimes I dey wonder.... So as Messi look innocent reach, him dey score goals for that way sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehe. No gentleman when that levels reach oh cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Today is El Diada de Cataluna!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
barackohandso:

Hehehe. No gentleman when that levels reach oh cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be lie. Cause that guy sabi ginger. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
barackohandso:

Benjamin

Na the pikin name be that? grin
Yes ooo na Benjamin Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:

He has not trained with the team all week, even with his arrival from international duties. Anyway, he would play still, so there should be no cause for alarm.
Make Messi no train for two months and make Munir dey train every minutes, na who u go still select if u be coach? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
ROTFLMAO
sebod:

Make Messi no train for two months and make Munir dey train every minutes, na who u go still select if u be coach? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
sebod:

Who be Munir? Na name of player be that one? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
sebod:

Is it actually Benjamin or Mateo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
It's Mateo and not Benjamin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mateo happened to be born on The National day of Catalonia. Also, this day rings a bell in the minds of people worldwide, especially the Americans. 9/11.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:

Who be Munir? Na name of player be that one? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Munir na name of mango tree for Tenèrife
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:

Is it actually Benjamin or Mateo?
It was rumoured as Benjamin, but it's actually Mateo. Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (6332) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.