Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4817714 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (6333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
This forward line isn't clicking at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Any link to watch this game? Sybla TV is messing up. none of their links working.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
barackohandso:
This forward line isn't clicking at all
the formation is thrash

if enrique values his lead. he better reset things by bringing in S and the engine iniesta. we need to get back to the table top. cause bilbao might steal points from madrid and vigo aint smiling
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
barackohandso:

What's your obsession with Neymar? I'm sure you want to start your Neymar/Hazard comparison again

BTW This was the same way he wasted chances and lost possession last season and scored 39 goals

Can't I say the obvious about a player?? for a player who u guys claim is better than Ronaldo, he shouldn't be playing this shitty.

I don't need to compare him with Hazard, as they grow older, we wud see who wud be rated better than the other.

Just as in many matches, he losses possession, miss chances buh u guys will only come out to shout his name only when he scores.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good game so far...only thing missing is us putting the ball in the net.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
rozayx5:

the formation is thrash

if enrique values his lead. he better reset things by bringing in S and the engine iniesta. we need to get back to the table top. cause bilbao might steal points from madrid and vigo aint smiling

I'm sure they'll come on at one point in the second half
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Munir selfish die o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
So because Hazard scored a deflected goal yesterday, you've come here to see what Neymar will play? And peradventure he has a bad game, you'll use the fact that Hazard scored a goal to buttress your point?

Dude, just don't start. It's not his fault that your club can't create enough chances so wait make match finish before you start spewing gibberish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Can't I say the obvious about a player?? for a player who u guys claim is better than Ronaldo, he shouldn't be playing this shitty.

I don't need to compare him with Hazard, as they grow older, we wud see who wud be rated better than the other.

Just as in many matches, he losses possession, miss chances buh u guys will only come out to shout his name only when he scores.

you're comparing neymar with hazard? even hazard would slap you for making that comparison
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
And if Neymar is a fool, Hazard is a bigger one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Anybody can say a player is better than another, especially on social media. You only get to judge when professional players and governing bodies judge with awards

Your track record regarding Neymar speaks for itself so I know where you're getting at. You can keep up with the comparisons but you and I know who's better

Any player can lose possession, it's part of football but you seem to never see anything good in anything Neymar does
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
mcdreeezy:
So because Hazard scored a deflected goal yesterday, you've come here to see what Neymar will play? And peradventure he has a bad game, you'll use the fact that Hazard scored a goal to buttress your point?

Dude, just don't start. It's not his fault that your club can't create enough chances so wait make match finish before you start spewing gibberish.
You deh mind the guy lipsrsealed

Meanwhile..
Alves should be subbed off..doesn't look fit at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
mcdreeezy:

hazard cant polish neymars boot . that one is no more an argument
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
mcdreeezy:
And if Neymar is a fool, Hazard is a bigger one.

hazard that makes every attack lethargic - he plays the way a secondary school student would in a principal cup competition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
We are just unlucky this season!

We are playing a fine football!

Only that the goals are not flowing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Keylor Navas kept a clean sheet for the fifth game running this season and is now just 10 minutes shy of Iker Casillas's personal best, who managed to go 460 minutes without conceding a goal for Real Madrid in the 2008/09 season.
Navas equalled Miguel Ángel's record from the 1975/76 season, when the keeper kept Real Madrid from conceding in the first four games of the league.
In addition to several fine saves, Keylor Navas was fortunate that referee Martínez Munuera wrongly disallowed a goal by Granada, incorrectly adjudging El Arabi to be offside.

Granada put in a very good performance at the Bernabéu and deserved at least a point against the Spanish giants, but an outstanding performance by the Costa Rican keeper kept them at bay.

Read more: Real Madrid: Keylor Navas closes in on Casillas's record - MARCA.com (English version)
http://www.marca.com/en/2015/09/19/en/football/real_madrid/1442682526.html

lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Goal Bartra
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
barackohandso:

Anybody can say a player is better than another, especially on social media. You only get to judge when professional players and governing bodies judge with awards

Your track record regarding Neymar speaks for itself so I know where you're getting at. You can keep up with the comparisons but you and I know who's better

Any player can lose possession, it's part of football but you seem to never see anything good in anything Neymar does

Actually, this is where u got it all wrong, I don't hate Neymar as u making it seem, on this same thread and on the Chelsea thread, I have praised Neymar in the past, when he plays well, I say the truth, against Atletico, he messed up until he scored that freekick which I commended, u can hardly find any barca fan say anything good about Hazard.

You are the one bringing Hazard's name into this discussion, Neymar has been shitty, barca fans at the viewing centre are all saying the same.

Its only on this thread, his excesses are overlooked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bartraaaaa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bartra scored a goal the way a striker would cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
bykebyke:

You deh mind the guy lipsrsealed

Meanwhile..
Alves should be subbed off..doesn't look fit at all.
Alves will play the full game, he's a little rusty so he'll use this game to get his playing boots back ahead of our next game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you're comparing neymar with hazard? even hazard would slap you for making that comparison

Where did I compare them....U barca fans are just bloody hypocrites.

How does Neymar losses possession same thing as comparing him to Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Neymaarrrrr
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Neymar.....goalll!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Actually, this is where u got it all wrong, I don't hate Neymar as u making it seem, on this same thread and on the Chelsea thread, I have praised Neymar in the past, when he plays well, I say the truth, against Atletico, he messed up until he scored that freekick which I commended, u can hardly find any barca fan say anything good about Hazard.

You are the one bringing Hazard's name into this discussion, Neymar has been shitty, barca fans at the viewing centre are all saying the same.

Its only on this thread, his excesses are overlooked.

I never said Neymar has been perfect in this match. He's had a poor performance so far I agree (he just scored as I'm typing this grin ) but my point is; It happens. There are days like that

Hazard is a wonderful player don't get it twisted. The arguments come in when Chelsea fans say he's better than Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Neymar goal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Where did I compare them....U barca fans are just bloody hypocrites.
How does Neymar losses possession same thing as comparing him to Hazard
Neymar isn't the only player who lost possession. Why single him out?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ney wins a pk grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

hazard that makes every attack lethargic - he plays the way a secondary school student would in a principal cup competition.

The guy is a good player, I'm not taking anything away from him. It's his comment that Neymar is a fool that got me angry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Messi goal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Messi goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (6333) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.