Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bbnaija: "I Have Not Seen Fried Beans Until Now"- Housemates React To Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Have Not Seen Fried Beans Until Now"- Housemates React To Princess (1739 Views)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child / Uriel Oputa Loves Anthony Joshua, Bbn Housemates React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "I Have Not Seen Fried Beans Until Now"- Housemates React To Princess by onyi25(f): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2021
BBNaija: "I Have Not Seen Fried Beans Until Today" - Nini, Others React To Princess's Cooking (Video)
It seems no one in the house can match up to White Money's delicious cooking.

Either that or the housemates are neither ready to welcome the new change or change their taste buds.

While the housemates sat eating together at the dining on Thursday evening, Nini was overheard complaining to fellow housemates, Maria and Arin concerning the beans Princess prepared.

According to her, she has not seen fried beans until today. She opined that what people normally do is boil the beans separately then fry the onions, pepper and other ingredients to be used then cook together with the boiled beans.

Then Maria took over and was seen explaining to Arin how the beans are supposed to be cooked.

Recall the current Head of house, Pere, had removed Whitemoney from his Kitchen duties after almost three weeks of him being there, and replaced with Princess, Jmk, Angel and Tega.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-i-have-not-seen-fried-beans.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I Have Not Seen Fried Beans Until Now"- Housemates React To Princess by milky3(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
There are millions ways to cook any food
Just make sure you know what you are cooking.
Re: Bbnaija: "I Have Not Seen Fried Beans Until Now"- Housemates React To Princess by Onyenna(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
milky3:
There are millions ways to cook any food
Just make sure you know what you are cooking.

Gbam!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Na You Dey Find Your Class”, Nigerians Blast DJ Cuppy On Rihanna's Pregnancy / Hollywood Star Heath Ledger Found Dead / Bigiano And Tu Face Top Winners List At Smva 2009.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.