Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,061 members, 7,960,371 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

66Craze's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 66Craze's Profile / 66Craze's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Webmasters / Fiverr Works! Just In Case by 66Craze: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Just in case you think Fiverr doesn't work... Get Inspired!

Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
lordMac80:

Even if you are developer, i can't give you a job. Reading through the thread, you are obviously a disturbing person to work with. Go learn to have a good customer relationship.
not all visitors are your customers, so I'm not worried! If out of 10 I have 8 with satisfactory comment, its okay! What do you expect, he drags my name and business and then I should keep mute? No, I need to explain all.
Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
peeday2:

Anyone can register and host a domain. I paid u to develop a site. But apparently u are not a developer. U only needed money. Too bad u couldn't get all 70% u wanted. You are a scammer.
grin grin am not a developer and I have quite lots and 5-Stars reviews on Google and Fiverr? Did you make your research well? I don't think so.
See a Thief trying to use corny way to obtain something, calling someone else a scammer
Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
OP also claimed I lied to him I was working for a Client on Fiverr, that one na lie. I work on Fiverr, and I had lots of work to do. He contacted me for a design, with the same time frame I had on Fiverr. After I completed his job delivered and made corrections he requested for, he started requested for some other things very inconvience, considering the cost I charged him for a full website, that's not a problem. I told him to hold on while I finish up on other task and then come back to respond to the correction he said no problem and later he said acting weird. Attached to this is recent order i had on fiverr, which i told him to hold on, while I finish up.

Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:

No.

I started with Web.

Finish the job change the access password. After he pays you send him the password. Thus is how it's done worldwide. You're not right on this

Finish the work he's the client. When he doesn't pay, change the password. You should do things the right way

I have finished his job and delivered to him, I gave him full access to the website, passwords, URL and backend. He has all the details on a PDF sent to his WhatsApp
Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:

If you're right with the project work, you should. Simply. Give him a date you can finish. Up, communicate it to him, get it done and get to work. This is the right way to go about it
For someone who doesn't want to pay? First, he told me to give him the website to give someone else to finish up, I said to myself, Finish up? So who will bare the lose of time spent doing the job? Later, he told me to refund him, together with lots of insults! Abi OP na lie? I don't like your idea of keeping mute.
Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:
Op. If you have the access to the login and the website, that's something cause just thus holds atleast 8000 Naira value. For this reason and for the sale of mediation,woukd you be willing to give him. Some days to finish on the project Sir?

If you can, how many days are you willing to give him to have the project completed?
Could you please take you time to use the website? There is almost nothing left to do. I strongly believe OP doesn't want to balance up, so he was making up stories, and by the way.... Op, you just posted 1/10 of our chat, is that to take advantage? You will vividly pay in full, immediately I see a member registered on that website.
Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
peeday2:

While I don't intend to convince anyone not to do business with him. I have done my bit in letting you know he is a scammer. Give him a job and he will import a template and claim he has done the job. I think that way he feels he has something to hold on to. Next he was telling me his lawyer was waiting for me when I told him I was going to report him to the fraud desk by Monday...
I have done my part.. I can also send screengrab of my calls ignored by him.
Stay away from Emmanuel Ikechukwu. He is fraudulent and will try to lure you into send 70% of the money for any business. I think that's reasonable enough money for him to defraud someone with. With he so many monikers.
Good luck in your doings...
Ikechukwu flex 15k but na me you scam last

You see that's all you have to say... grin stop trying to backoff, stay until it finishes.

God will never forgive you, as you keep using the website with paying for it.
You paid 15k, inwhich almost 90% of it was used for domain and hosting purchase (1year). Any developer will reason with me the cost of purchasing the domain and hosting.
Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
He has started the blackmail, let him finish it please.
Crime / Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:
1. What's the cause of the conflict presently?

2. What's the status of the project?

3. What's the status of payment with the projects?

4. Has the project been completed. If not what's left for the project to be completed?

5. If the project is incomplete, what's the reason

CAN YOU BOTH ATTEND TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE?
1. I can't say, maybe OP feels its time to make payment, then he's looking for a way to be irrational.
2. Pending (he was the one who told me to give him the website so seome else will finish up for him)
3. He paid 15k, I bought domain (.com) and Hosting all 1year. Op already received job and documents, yet demand for refund.
4. I told him to hold on while I finish up, he felt insecured maybe, and started requesting for refund
5. Because he requested for the website do that someone else will finish up.

All I saw this morning on WhatsApp was insults

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.